Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? (63449 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by JAMO84: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
At the end of this election case, Peter Obi will not have more than 1.2 million votes. Agulu Nelson Mandela actually finished 4th in that election, but ipob cannibals helped him to rig in their potopoto region.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Nwosahnonso(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
tinubu na scam
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Labour party and PDP have no case.

Everyone who knows the law knows that.

Obidîots are leading in the realm of fake news proliferation and spread.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.

It is more than obvious and abundantly clear that tinubu didn't win the elections. The mandate will be retrieved.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ezechi242: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
The way tinubu and Mahmoud go take enter prison even anini own go look like a kings entry.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Formation10: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Obidîots are leading in the realm of fake news proliferation and spread. If you and your so inec is sure of it why is the not be transparent as claimed by inec that will be

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by brunxy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Stupid fact check...if this so called fact checkers have seen the results uploaded so far on IREV, why not tell us the figures you calculated to counter the 19 state claim.
Stupid people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EmmaLege: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fact check without telling us who won.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Akeju16(f): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:
I dont know how many states he may have won but Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?
you are living a fake life. Election u claim is not free and fair, LP won in Lagos and all the IPOB areas but los to the generality of Nigerias state.. U rig in IPOB STATE TOO

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Allisgud: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

cut and sow lawyer, abi na charge and bail u be
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by honor4me: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:
I dont know how many states he may have won but Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

You people are so deluded. I’m still wondering how this delusion came about.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Jokay07(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:

Exactly, the manual transmission they are complaining about is more secure than electronic transmission

What I noticed is that, I think Inec dribbled everybody like maradona, even including those in APC.
Results were actually transmitted via electronic means not not in real time
Inec knew that many results were posted on social media, then they quickly abandoned real-time transmission of results.

Imagine if Labor party get "200" votes in a particular polling unit and they post the result on social media but inec irev is showing different figure, it might set the country ablaze.

Now I am beginning to see the "sense" in inec "nonsense"

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
😂😂
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by maigemuu: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

FFK come and carry your comarade
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by BabaAduras: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

Same here. I share your sentiments on the Zombies.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by obi4eze(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin cheesy grin
Urchins rejoice very well now because Peter Obi's mandate will be reclaimed and you will be filled wth tears. Tinubu cannot and will not be President on a stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Roger3D(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!
When exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Henryfortune(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
It's no longer a zoo it's now your country................

Continue to wait
Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by karnap(m): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
I don't even know about the dubawa or what soever you call it..

We are still doing forensic counting
We are not forcing anything

Even at that,you coming out to say he didn't win 19state
What is your take?
What did you find on the irev so far?

Don't try to be relevance.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ImoleNaija: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
How Obi wan take win?

Atiku is even closer than Obi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by muhammaduyusufu: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Of course. He did not win.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Sannisege: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

Tinubu won the South west by a landslide.

7 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by maigemuu: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

FFK, come and carry your comarade.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by rayvelez(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Honestly am beginning to dislike this people with their emotional fake news always can’t y’all just be civil for one day...

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by UncommonLogic: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lying SOB.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
What fact did they check exactly?
Did they count the irev results before arriving at this conclusion?

By the way did the said result emanate officially from LP?
Any urchin can put up any nonsense online and turn around to fact check.

In Nigeria, journalism died. It's so sad Nigeria ended up this way
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by dapadawee: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Sorry when you said Nigerian. Were you also referring to me. You that can believe that buhari you are seeing with your two zombie naked eyes is dead am not surprise if you believe peter obi won the election or can win any election without the people the matters. Bro or sis some people matters know this and progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by muhammaduyusufu: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
Punch Newspapers will be at the receiving end of these hate-filled elements. They will wake up from slumber after the Great Asiwaju is inaugurated in May by God's Grace.
They are currently posting their hate filled contents and cancel culture on Tony elumelu's instagram and the custard company that Toyin aiyeimakhun is branding for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Hoodnigga123: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
The rest of us are Brazilians, right. Obidient jati jati
Reinaldo:

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ambosss(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why inec use did manual method instead of using bvas,

Patient is the key, we will rejoice when the time comes

Celebration..... Loading
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by olatuns2017: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1633843173394096129?t=J9d0Hx8-n49uIQZZ5BC6Kg&s=08

Pls if you are a Yoruba youth

Pls

I beg you in the name of all progressives in SW stating from Awolowo

Pls don't align with IBOS on political matters!

They have every reason to be toxic and destructive...( Their govs , since 1999 failed woefully) compare to SW or even North where they are fighting war in terms of infrastructure developments.

Ibos are toxic and have evil plans for SW...they are jealous of little infrastructure we have in SW...

Just go to their States and check...u will see why they are toxic .

You can punna their babes but NEVER align with them politically

Pls watch out.

Chief Awolowo was diplomatic during the civil war until Lagos became the target of the rebel forces!!!! "LAGOS is not Bi.fr@" but the Rebels were adamant. However, they were stopped in Ore, Ondo State, from there, they began to retreat until the end of the war!!!

No matter how you hate our leaders, NEVER allow IBOs infiltrate us.

Never.

For the Yoruba landlords especially in Lagos...na after this elections una go hear truth

Peace and progress in Yoruba land .

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa / Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.