Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

One Way Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Way Love (1005 Views)

What Is The Craziest( In A Good Or Bad Way) Love Punchline You've Heard / Sistas Help! (marriage Plans On The Way. Love Still Missing In Transit.) / Just The Way Love Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Way Love by Nayah(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone, just to know for those who have experienced or know someone in this case, how do you handle the fact that the one you love does not return this love

What are your tips to move on
smiley
Re: One Way Love by r231(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
Run forest RUN grin grin grin lol

how else you want to deal with it,

you cant force somebody to love you

or else you are doomed. . . .

so just count your losses and move on
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
I'm talking about how you do to move on more than feelings bro wink
Re: One Way Love by r231(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
Nayah:

I'm talking about how you do to move on more than feelings bro wink

the same way you have been moving before him/her undecided undecided
Re: One Way Love by y3mz1(f): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
Unrequited love sucks!

The way I've dealt with it is by moving on.

It's not easy, it will take time.

But what helps me is the fact (or thought) that if someone doesn't love me for the great person I am, stuff them, their loss, I'll find someone that does!
Re: One Way Love by pendo89(f): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
pre occupied sis.Get busy doing stuff I love when free.
Re: One Way Love by MMM2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
nayah
give ur BF what ever he demands from u & he will luv undecided

But if it does workout dont worry i will luv u backembarassed
Re: One Way Love by MMM2(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
nayah
give ur BF what ever he demands from u & he will luv undecided

But if it does workout dont worry i will luv u backembarassed
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
MMM lol this is not a personal confession just a topic my dear but thanks
Habari Pendo I think this is the most important sister you're right!

y3mz1
Exactly people have to see who you are and if they don't they don't deserve you so move on
Re: One Way Love by pendo89(f): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
Poa sana Nayah.
Love from this end. kiss
Re: One Way Love by chibaby5(f): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2011
Once u convinced uve tried ur best and still itz not proving positive, i wud suggest u out from the Rship. If not u will only b hurting urself and secondly, it myt act as the cure or shud i say ignition for him/her to realise they actually do Love the oda person smiley
Re: One Way Love by MrCork17: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2011
pendokondo89 (f).  Sweeery by the way do u have atttaack & Behind? tongue
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
hello chi baby smiley well I think this is the most difficult: moving on
Re: One Way Love by chibaby5(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
@Nayah

True, moving on is hard but ppl deal with it in different ways but the ultimate measure for me is try as much as possible not to keep idle smiley
Re: One Way Love by pendo89(f): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pendokondo undecided is Fearfully and wonderfully designed Mr.Corkoromento
Re: One Way Love by holydante(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
moving on, is easier said than done. It is a not-so-good experience but it sure helps to acknowledge this.

*you need to be be harsh on yourself by ''admitting to yourself'' that you have been ''rejected'', such harsh reality will jolt you out of the self pity syndrome

*stop looking forward to catching glimpse of the person or reading their past sms or peeking at their fb wall, old pixs etc

*delete and destroy every memory and face what you love doing. Work, fellowship etc

*make yourself feel good by shopping for yourself and appreciating who you are

*if you have a good support network of reasonable and understanding friends, always hang out with them, avoid and minimize staying alone (also watch out for friendly male folks that may just want to use this opportunity to have a peekaboo at ya)

*if you are a Christian and believe in Gods word, search the Bible for reassuring words.

so many people have gone down this lane, surely you wont be the last
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
holydante and Chi baby, yeah you"re right, I time can be your best friend for this!
Pendo hehehe you're hunny today lol grin
Re: One Way Love by raffinose: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
ignore the person. Its not worth loving someone that doesnot love u in return
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
raffinose hi, it could be an alternative but you know how hard it could be as well wink
Re: One Way Love by Sijo01(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
One way love turn's it's victim into mumu.
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
lol Sijo
Re: One Way Love by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2011
Is this thread a new one?? sad sad
Re: One Way Love by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
Love goes both ways.

If someone I love do no love me back (which has never happend) I fall out of love as quick as possible.
Re: One Way Love by claremont(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
Interesting! I didn't know such a thing as "one way love" existed; which basically means that there will be "two way love", "three way love", "four way love", and "multiple ways love" grin cheesy. I am learning loads of strange concepts in Nairaland these days. grin
Re: One Way Love by Tosinville(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^
Re: One Way Love by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 16, 2011
giiiiirl, i hate to say it but if he won't give you the love you crave leave! and you just gotta let 'TIME' do the trick. cry if you have to. reminisce if you must  tongue but please give yourself TIME to heal naturally. BUT NEVER AND I MEAN [size=18pt]NEVER[/size] USE A REBOUND GUY TO EASE YOUR PAIN!!!! IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE!!! TRUSS Mii!  undecided undecided undecided undecided

'cause his (rebound guy) flaws will have you thinking about how the guy who hurt you used to do and what he WOULD have done and then if the guy who hurt you does come back around it would be hard to get rid of the one you are using. It's not the way to go basically!  grin
Re: One Way Love by Nayah(f): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2011
Claremont, we learneveryday brother this is what we call life smiley
Re: One Way Love by holydante(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2011
Nayah:

holydante and Chi baby, yeah you"re right, I time can be your best friend for this!
Hello there,how are Y☺u catching up?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Your Naija Sister : / Tattoo For Love / Free Guide For Men: How To Attract Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.