Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi (29737 Views)

Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi / [BREAKING] Rivers: Amaechi-backed AAC Floors Gov. Wike, Leading By Wide Margin / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by rummmy: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Rotimi go and sit down .

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Topmaike007(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire
Mr man keep kwayet,those politicians have made people like you to start saying nonsense.. yesterday Accident that happened in Ikeja do you go to Lasuth to donate blood to the victim but a two of my cousins were there to donate blood,did they write Igbo blood on it when they finish giving it to the patient??

I would have wished to donate too but I am in Ile Ife ..we are all humans abeg .

People shops were burnt three times because of what was inculcated in people like you like your fellow evil politicians that there children married to Igbo but they will give you reasons to hate on the Igbos..

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Solocoin: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2023
But what has this gotten to do with this election? So na for Jonathan body you be get power?
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Olodo24: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ikwerre people are the real Igbos.

How can Wike hate his inferior?

We have developed our state to compete with any state of the Federation.

We are not economic refugees in Ebonyi, Imo or Anambra. How can we hate those who migrate to our homeland for survival?

We can only pity them and not hate them. Despite pitying them, they wanted to impose sit-at-home on Mondays in our State. But the ever proactive Wike crushed them 😂

After Lagos, it's Port Harcourt. The only two states you're concerned with.

You've resorted to manipulating natives with blackmail of tribalism to vote incompetent candidates of Losers' Party (LP).

Be mindful of what you say!
I love you for this, and I'll love to meet you one day in PH. I'm an Ikwerre man. Igbos really tried with their domineering agenda in our state. They always try so hard to overshadow their accommodators. Wike may be harsh and over the top, but na that kain strong hand wey fit defend Ikwerre wetin no nice

8 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by DonBenny77(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
virginchaser:

Electoral education matter. That is why some voted Obi for presidency and waiting to vote in Sanwo Olu for governor. It is not enough to be living outside Portharcourt and hide behind keyboard to type rub...h.
You be mumu who dey live outside PH.
Wike na my inlaw, his wife is from odiokwu in ahoada west lga.
Wike is a useless tout and occultist
Worst governor Rivers state ever had
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Politicians with their vague promises. The electioneering periods surely humble them and makes them promise heaven and earth.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by underpinna: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now expect some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary

Why do you always call that place Obigbo? It is Oyigbo. Igbos should stop this stealing mentality.

7 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by caracas: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
They will get nothing, and that's the final grin
No need for that…. We already own Lagos, port harcourt and Abuja…….

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Godfullsam(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
That was why Wike was angry, shameless man who likes to steal and oppress...meanwhile...

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Wike is a strong man. If not, the people of would be sitting @ home by now.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by RomanGreen: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

You'd rather Port Harcourt than Awka or Umuahia.

The oil well talk is a big lie. Niger Delta people own and control many oil wells. The north does not own even 30% of oil wells in the Niger Delta. Igbos and Yorubas own oil wells too.

Lol, Portharcourt with sooth unhealthy for my lungs and general health, illegal refinery by your brothers have messed up the atmosphere. I'd rather live in Awka than PH and thank God my business isn't specific to a location. I can do it from anywhere so why on earth will I go live in PH or Lagos when there's Enugu, Calabar or Abuja which are more serene? Tell me something else please

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by caracas: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
underpinna:

Why do you always call that place Obigbo? It is Oyigbo. Igbos should stop this stealing mentality.
It’s obigbo you ppl just changed it to oyigbo out of stewpidity n spite for the igbos….
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Mar 10, 2023
SweetVibe:

How is he a gonna?
You people talk like monkeys sometimes.
Amaechi was 8 years speaker of state house
8 years Governor of River state
8 years as a Federal minister
With such achievement, how is he a gonna for not supporting Tinubu.
You Tinubu urchins are first class idiots.
And one day,he will be at senate.Shameless politicians.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Tareq1105: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike will still win. The greatest mistake a politician would make is to ride on the votes of IPOB Biafra agitators to power. They would never allow you to rest with their chest beating up and down, and their domineering attitudes. I would rather lose than be controlled by IPOB Biafra agitators. It's in their DNA.
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now expect some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Brendaniel: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Godfullsam:

Wike is a strong man. If not, the people of would be sitting @ home by now.

He is a Strong man and yet almost every week, people are killed by cultists, kidnapped and so on, where is the strongness in that for his people, it is only to fight Igbos and rig election he has strength for....

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Masterito(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2023
And may I know what the Igbos have done? So Igbos shouldn't vote candidate of thier choice? Lol. Grow up.
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by one4GOD(f): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:

https://punchng.com/apc-will-compensate-civil-war-victims-in-rivers-amaechi/
believe this at your own peril undecided undecidedEluuuu P...top to bottom LP
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Tareq1105: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike will still win. The greatest mistake a politician would make is to ride on the votes of IPOB Biafra agitators to power. They would never allow you to rest with their chest beating up and down, and their domineering attitudes. I would rather lose than be controlled by or have a political deal with IPOB Biafra agitators. It's in their DNA so it's not surprising. Wike would not like Igbos bcoz Igbos too don't have any respect for their hosts or wherever they settle. Have you asked yourself why Igbos have issues in Ghana, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Africa, UAE, etc is Wike the president of those countries? You people don't respect constituted authority, you take your hosts for granted and you ended up playing victim cards. Learn to respect your hosts and live in harmony with your neighbours. That's the way to love.

Pierocash:

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by N3TRAL: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
RomanGreen:

Lol, Portharcourt with sooth unhealthy for my lungs and general health, illegal refinery by your brothers have messed up the atmosphere. I'd rather live in Awka than PH and thank God my business isn't specific to a location. I can do it from anywhere so why on earth will I go live in PH or Lagos when there's Enugu, Calabar or Abuja which are more serene? Tell me something else please

Lol. Sweet Talk. Everyone I've spoken to in Port Harcourt loves the city more than anywhere in South East.

The real estate in Port Harcourt is booming more than any place in the South East.

You guys love Port Harcourt and Asaba more than any place in the South East. That's a fact.

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by civilserva: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Everyone knows that I'm not Yoruba. I don't understand a Yoruba sentence and I've never spent one week in a Yoruba land.

Before elections, I told you to separate South South from South East but you guys still called me an imposter.

During elections, we proved that we are not bigoted by sharing our votes to our Beloved Tinubu and other major candidates equally and you cried rigging.

After elections you're still calling me an imposter 😂.

You'll learn the hard way.

The truth is that who ever you claimed to be, your life can never be better than the people you are attacking. At the end of the day,@ everyone must experience what ever is dished out to the citizens. Check the countries that got independence same time with Nigeria and see where they are now even without natural resources. Even African countries like Rwanda have a better and organized society than Nigeria. Our achievement here is the propagation of racial prejudice against their fellow citizens.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by spencekat(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2023
underpinna:

Obigbo.Check history if you care.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by N3TRAL: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2023
civilserva:

The truth is that who ever you claimed to be, your life can never be better than the people you are attacking. At the end of the day,@ everyone must experience what ever is dished out to the citizens. Check the countries that got independence same time with Nigeria and see where they are now even without natural resources. Even African countries like Rwanda have a better and organized society than Nigeria. Our achievement here is the propagation of racial prejudice against their fellow citizens.

No African country is better than Nigeria.
Mind your allegations! I don't hate anybody.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by wizelink(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2023
Minister Amaechi, where do you intend to get the money to pay for all the abandoned properties in your state? That is, how do intend to finance such promise?

How do you intend to pay for those stolen properties? that is, the present worth of the properties or their worth then.

Is this the first time your party, APC made promises that were never fulfilled? What makes you believe people will take you serious now?
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by RomanGreen: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol. Sweet Talk. Everyone I've spoken to in Port Harcourt loves the city more than anywhere in South East.

The real estate in Port Harcourt is booming more than any place in the South East.

You guys love Port Harcourt and Asaba more than any place in the South East. That's a fact.

Clown, how did you arrive at such conclusion?

Dude, like I said I'd rather choose a serene Enugu, Awka, Calabar or Abuja than your sooth infested PH any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by spencekat(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2023
SweetVibe:

How is he a gonna?
You people talk like monkeys sometimes.
Amaechi was 8 years speaker of state house
8 years Governor of River state
8 years as a Federal minister
With such achievement, how is he a gonna for not supporting Tinubu.
You Tinubu urchins are first class idiots.
And one day,he may be at the senate.Shameless politicians.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Ykc2(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2023
blabulu2000:

With his 8 years ....Common Wike ...former minister of Education during GEJ administration Dethroned him...

Do you know Jagaban...he is a king maker of speakers in Lagos state since 2007 till date
Kingmaker for Governors in the entire southwest since 2007 till date
King maker of all the commissioners in Lagos State till date
Kingmaker of Federal Ministers in the Buhari administration.
Kingmakerr of Speaker House of rep+Gbajabiamila
Kingmaker of Senate President Ahmed Sanni

Kingmaker of Vice President. Yemi Osinbajo

Supporting incumbent president Enthronement Mohammad Buhari

Now, use your brain.. don't ever compare politicians like Amaechi who is not in control of APC in River state talk less of the entire Niger-delta region with Tinubu again...never in your life...
thank god for apc and tinubu for uplifting Nigerians from poverty to richness ,but please how much is naira to naira in your area
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by underpinna: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2023
caracas:

It’s obigbo you ppl just changed it to oyigbo out of stewpidity n spite for the igbos….

It can never be Obigbo. It's Oyigbo. The Igbos have the mentality of taking advantage of people's properties because of their number in the area.
We know what the Igbos did in the then days before they were chased out of some communities in Rivers State.
Stop claiming Oyigbo for the Igbos. We'll soon chase you guys out of that place.

8 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Benoxvals(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Umu Igbo atago afufu na Obodo a.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by N3TRAL: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2023
RomanGreen:

Clown, how did you arrive at such conclusion?

Dude, like I said I'd rather choose a serene Enugu, Awka, Calabar or Abuja than your sooth infested PH any day any time.

Port Harcourt isn't infested by sooth. Awka is not serene. It's the hotbed of armed secessionists turned criminals. It's also dirty. You can't even compare the waste management system in Port Harcourt to Awka.

Awka has tricycles littered everywhere without restrictions. Port Harcourt is an organised and decent city.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by TheBillyonaire: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Tribal Politics aka Ethnocracy, not democracy, is Nigeria's Governance system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by tamdun: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Lukuluku69:

This part of history their elders never told the younger ones. They have been taught that the Yorubas hated them as such they carry that falsehood within themselves. During the War or events leading to it, No Igboman or woman was lynched or mob attacked in all of Yorubaland. There are countless stories of Igbos being housed for the duration of the war in Lagos, Ibadan and many other places.

Their properties were left standing and most came back and reclaim it after the war with rents collected from Yorubas from Yorubas for Igbos. Yet you hear the same stories day in day out that the Yorubas hates on them.
The language they understand is fire for fire,thank God yoruba are waking up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.