Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi (29735 Views)

Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi / [BREAKING] Rivers: Amaechi-backed AAC Floors Gov. Wike, Leading By Wide Margin / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by astonished: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Why are you in hurry, just wait let Tinubu be sworn in, am sure it's Wike they will use for him, why do you think politicians don't like losing power or be without power,

Because if you are are not tally with any government of the day, you will just be as powerless as common man, even mosquito in power can bite anyhow and nothing you can do,

Go and ask this former IMO governor as he was humiliate like a common thief by ordinary low ranky police.

Is like you don't know how power & politics work in this country

SweetVibe:

You have not answer my question, How is Amaechi a gonna?
Will Tinubu arrest him or flog him Cain for not supporting him?
How is Amaechi a gonna?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by 36STATES: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2023
They have paid us, but about 3 percent of the worth. My family owned two 3 bedroom properties in rainbow town GRA. My father got only 1.2 million Naira from Peter Odiri and this Amechi government between 2004 and 2006. The land alone today is worth more than 100 million each.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by 0monnak0da: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2023
caracas:

It’s obigbo you ppl just changed it to oyigbo out of stewpidity n spite for the igbos….
It is Oyigbo
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Hussein035: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:
That was why Wike was angry, shameless man who likes to steal and oppress...meanwhile...

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

We are not doing anything together with LP.
We understand the Igbo project is to seize Lagos. Have you ever seen Fatai Sulaimo Adewale Chukwuemeka given ordinary chairmanship ticket in any of your wretched region.

You brought what you can never accept to Lagos. We reject you people in totality.

Sanwoolu is our Mandate and we the true lover of Lagos state will vote APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by caleboxylic: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2023
We have moved on from abandoned property nwoke.

We aren't interested on that again and you should stop campaigning with it as it opens healed wounds.
Shalom
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Exodus2023: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Amaechi with ethnic politics, why were he silent all these while? Why didn't he do all these things he is promising when he was Governor? Why is it now that elections a on that he's remembering Abandoned properties after so many years? Igbos a very wise people and can't vote Apc but Eluu pee (LP) Labour Party.
He and Wike should go and sit down and rest
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by backtovillage: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2023
If the Yoruba had seized Igbos properties all this tribalism in Lagos won't be

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Allisgud: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2023
They should not be fooled oh😃why didnt he do it when he was the govnor
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by arantess: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Atlast, they have agreed properties of hardworking Igbos were stolen and falsely claimed.

🤡 🤡

But then it's all politics because of elections

For now ELUuuu P
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by pepetua(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ikwerre people are the real Igbos.

How can Wike hate his inferior?

We have developed our state to compete with any state of the Federation.

We are not economic refugees in Ebonyi, Imo or Anambra. How can we hate those who migrate to our homeland for survival?

We can only pity them and not hate them. Despite pitying them, they wanted to impose sit-at-home on Mondays in our State. But the ever proactive Wike crushed them 😂

After Lagos, it's Port Harcourt. The only two states you're concerned with.

You've resorted to manipulating natives with blackmail of tribalism to vote incompetent candidates of Losers' Party (LP).

Be mindful of what you say!
One united Northern Nigeria and many divisive southern Nigeria, Who do us this thing,who cursed us and vowed that we shall never be one, what is difference between penis and the scrotum,look at Portcourt,look at Aba, see Rivers, see Abia,my prayers concerning all this hate speech among the southerners are,as long as the word of God commands that we should seek peace and pursue it, those that advocate for division shall be handsomely rewarded by the God of peace.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Passionate888: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now except some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary

Why you dey lie? Which Ikoku dey locked?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by arantess: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

We are not economic refugees in Ebonyi, Imo or Anambra. How can we hate those who migrate to our homeland for survival?

We can only pity them and not hate them. Despite pitying them, they wanted to impose sit-at-home on Mondays in our State. But the ever proactive Wike crushed them 😂

You've resorted to manipulating natives with blackmail of tribalism to vote incompetent candidates of Losers' Party (LP).

Spider man

Continue spinning your web
Efulefus like you are how many in number again?

Ikwerre man say he's from Benin

Clowns suffering from identity crises

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Childish talk

Is now that you want to remember igbos

This is old formate oga

Your rejected...go beg Hausa people you invested rivers state money on to vote for you.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by lilalex(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Hahahaahahaha, Words from a kid. Ikwerre's that are now living as tenant in their own community after selling off their inheritance to strangers who are mostly ibos are now the been tagged "superiors" to their new landlords. guy you must be high on something cheap. What development did the ikwerre's brought to rivers state aside from cultism?
sometimes you guys just come online to spew trash.
Name 5 prominent ikwerre sons that played important role in the development of Rivers state?
i am still waiting for you to name 5 ikwerre Sons that contributed greatly to the development of Rivers State.
for every one you mention i will list 23 Kalabari sons that made rivers State what it is today. Still waiting

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Proudlyomonna: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Still playing politics with this forgotten war.

Nigeria politicians are demons

#sorrynovex

They are unrepentantly fifth columnist,they are actually the worst People to find in a Society.
We will teach them a bitter lesson again.
At least their Urchins for here don rest with their LP will not win one polling unit outside Anambra grin
Them don rest with their Social media party jab grin grin.
Up Labour.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by luluman: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Sorrynovex: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

They are unrepentantly fifth columnist,they are actually the worst People to find in a Society.
We will teach them a bitter lesson again.
At least their Urchins for here don rest with their LP will not win one polling unit outside Anambra grin
Them don rest with their Social media party jab grin grin.
Up Labour.

Shatap and brush your teeth

#sorrynovex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by franchasofficia: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2023
The injustice against the great Igbo race is so alarming and glaring to even the blind to see.

What Nigerians don't understand is that God and God alone has been the backing of the Igbos and reason Igbos excel beyond people's understanding even in difficult terrains.

As a successful Igbo son myself, sometimes I sit back and think what have I personally done to any none Igbo in my entire life and after several thinking and soul searching from my childhood days till date I find nothing and instead I find out that I have helped more none Igbos than I have helped Igbos in my whole life yet these people just hate my people for no justifiable reason, and then when I feel depressed meditating on this unjust hatred for Igbos, an unknown spirit overshadows me and I see enormous joy exhume from my soul as I begin to wonder why I am so successful in the things I do even with little or no effort more than people from other tribes doing same thing I do.

And its not just me, almost everybody I know, from friends to siblings to kinsmen are always witnessing phenomenal growth in the their various endeavors in and outside Nigeria, which then makes me to understand that God is the backup and defender of the Igbo tribe and in due time, God will put our enemies and unjust haters to shame for His glory.

Yes some unguarded Igbos made some mistakes in the early years of this nation around the 1960s and part of that mistake still goes back to Igbo people carrying other people's matter on their head more than even the affected people. And Igbos paid the price of those mistakes through the 1966 pogrom, the civil war and decades of political marginalization. Middlebelt and Northern Nigeria are also paying the price of that 1966 pogrom against Igbos. So to other regions and tribes attacking and hating Igbos unjustly, be prepared to pay your own price cos nature have a way of rewarding us our deeds. To Yorubas, be careful cos nature will definitely visit Yoruba land with a payback if you guys don't retrace your steps.

The 1966 coup was organized by Maj Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam Asaba Delta State with other Igbo and none Igbo soldiers and their mission was to forestall Akintola and Ahmadu Bello's persecution of Awolowo using Federal might which led to the jailing of Awolowo. In a lay man's words, they carried out the coup to save Awolowo who was having a serious political challenge in the West then with Akintola, because they believed Awolowo was a better leader than Zik and Belewa.

Some young people of today may argue that its a lie, but one of the Yoruba soldiers among the coupist wrote a book titled "Why we struck" and he explained this, you can pickup that book and read. and for those that may want to argue, let me tell you, it is the nature of Igbos to carry any persecuted person's matter on their head more than the person, you can see how Igbos carried Goodluck Jonathan matter on their head more than Ijaw and Niger Delta people.

You could see how Igbo's carried Atiku matter with Buhari for head in 2019 more than any other.

Igbos have been the ones screaming and condemning El Rufai, Buhari and Fulani herdsmen for the massacres going on in Southern Kaduna and Middlebelt.

Go to Southern Cameroon, Igbos are even volunteering to fight for Southern Cameroonians to gain their freedom.

Igbos have been condemning Russia for invading Ukraine, and if Igbos had their way they would have helped Ukraine more than anything.

Let our conscience judge us all

Those Igbo you are hating, attacking, search your soul, what has the Igbos done to you personally aside some false stories some people told you about Igbos which maybe lies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by HNICEARTH: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2023
Everybody igbo this, igbo that. Urchins hate igbos more than they love themselves, yet yoruba elites marry igbo women while yoruba women prefer marrying igbo men. Now wike and amaechi fight don enter igbo matter. Meanwhile, igbos just want to do business and make money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by OmoFiditi: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Very divisine campaign. He is speaking from both sides of the mouth. How is sorry all you could do for 24 years just does not add up.
This was same person who was Speaker for 8 years, Governor for 8 years and Minister for 8 years now lamenting and inciting the non-indigenes against his successor.smh

No wonder he keeps losing in Rivers.

Agbado man, but Rotimi Amaechi was the best thing after sliced breed when he was fighting GEJ for your APC in Rivers state in 2015. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by OmoFiditi: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Agbado-munching Sikirudeen dey claim Ikwerre. grin
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Winnersunited: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:

https://punchng.com/apc-will-compensate-civil-war-victims-in-rivers-amaechi/
Your mother is Igbo, your wife is Igbo. What of your Father
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Proudlyomonna: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2023
caleboxylic:
We have moved on from abandoned property nwoke.

We aren't interested on that again and you should stop campaigning with it as it opens healed wounds.
Shalom

We have moved on,We fought a War of not just Territorial battle but also to make our Stand on intimidation and oppression know,Which We did against all odds for 3 years before an agreement for no Victor no Vanquish was reached.
Right now We have some Yorubas seeking out too even though their agenda is well managed compared to Ipob,it's a wake up call that this Country needs urgent help.
Up Labour.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by limeta(f): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2023
You see how they politicians stay
Trying to stay relevant using the civil war as bait
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Slynation(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Just imagine what a 2 term Governor of the state is saying, using a forgotten war to play politics (from 1970 hitherto) can the victims still recognise his/her properties when s/he sees it? Besides, this is something he could not do when he was in charge of the state, na only mumu dey believe wetin politicians dey talk shaah...!!

Igbos has really seen shege in the hands of this falsed union called Nigeria, they always wants to pacify the Igbos when it's time for election, but they will always use the Igbos as scapegoats whenever things goes south. Even when it collectively involves all tribe, an Igbo man will pay darely simple because he's from the Igbo tribe, the never ending stereotypical character assassination of the Igbos is so glaring for all to see, one can only observed the hatred was passed down from parents to offsprings, but we go dey alright las las.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Proudlyomonna: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shatap and brush your teeth

#sorrynovex

grin grin this one na kolo oo grin
Shatap up you be kolo.
#inovex grin grin
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by cantiride2: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
When he was a governor for 8years he didn't remember to compensate them.Abeg make nobody fall for such scam.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Yet this drunkard voted for Atiku and directed his followers to vote for Atiku.

He couldn't support Obi, who was clearly a better candidate. He can only deceive the Igbo people
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by AmazingELixir: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
rummmy:
which forgotten war?
It is still fresh in every Igbo man head...
We must repay at the right time..
Meanwhile,both amaechi,wike and every other ikwerre man hate the igbos..
No two ways about that....
Our friends remains peter odili....the one and only Igbo friends from SS....
Gej is manageable.....

grin grin grin

You forgot to include the yorubas and the hausa/ fulani...oh! I forgot the south Africans, Indians and the Ghanaians inclusive....infact every human beings hate the igbos. These people and their victims mentality wee not kee me
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by omoluka: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire
Not even the South East? You guys are very funny on this platform grin
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Verysmart101: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire

U failed to mention Awolowo conspired with Gowon to sieze Igbos money in Banks in 1970 where no matter how much you have, u will only be given a token of 20pounds courtesy of Awolowo when he was finance minister in 1970.Na useless bastard you be I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Cletus Ibeto's Accounts / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) / Hafsat Abiola Costello Reacts To Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.