Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi (29738 Views)

Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi / [BREAKING] Rivers: Amaechi-backed AAC Floors Gov. Wike, Leading By Wide Margin / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by DonBenny77(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
virginchaser:

On top all, he still dey kurumbus your sister? Liars everywhere.
You be he-goat sha
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Cursed son of a pig...dirty child molesting cursed tribe of human ritualists...
If not for the mighty Bini kingdom who will know this cursed tribe of Judas descendants called Yoruba .

Animal who should be wiped form southern Ñigeria
For the umpteenth time, you are a tiny, landlocked and inconsequential minority .
You and your people would forever be beneath the great Yorubas.

My forebears brought civilisation to you backward beasts by replacing your backward chiefdom with the obaship .
You edo wastes notorious for human trafficking thuggery, cultism and armed robbery would forever be useless .
You people are arguably the most useless and backward in the so called SS and would remain so grin grin

Useless Edo pig, I'm sure your mother already abandoned you to goan hustle her pu.nani in Italy . Useless vagrant sired by different men. I'd rather be a maggot than be an Edo pig like you

Below is your warrant chief sitting in obscurity behind the great Ooni . That's how you losers would forever be beneath the great Yorubas grin grin

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Jogs1900: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lukuluku69:

It has to stop and how will it stop? You and I have a lot to do on this.

Every Division/Ibile that make up Lagos should rise and demand changes in many things. The Obas and Baales must stop this ideas of being accommodating at the detriment of self preservation. We must demand it.
I pray Sanwo Olu wins the election..That's when we the indigenes will start putting pressure on him else APC will loose our support too.Its bad seeing a group of people from a particular region determine who rules us..We expect him to bring out Yoruba agenda to be backed by the president..Lagos civil service has to be purged ..Let them build an estate where Alaba is or the areas APC lost to LP to be solely allocated to Yorubas alone to alter the demographics in those locations.Its our state.To hell with the stupid tax they claim they pay to LASG . Preservation of our land, heritage and culture matters here.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:

For the umpteenth time, you are a tiny, landlocked and inconsequential minority .
You and your people would forever be beneath the great Yorubas.

My forebears brought civilisation to you backward beasts by replacing your backward chiefdom with the obaship .
You edo wastes notorious for human trafficking thuggery, cultism and armed robbery would forever be useless .
You people are arguably the most useless and backward in the so called SS and would remain so grin grin

Your children will all be cursed and never amount to anything. As you dare open your cursed mouth to insult the great mighty Edo state so will your generation be a shame to your lineage.

You will be ridiculed and children will.gayjer and laugh at you.

Mark these words ..

Yoruba are devils and unfit for civilization. You should all be killed off then southern Ñigeria will grow.
Your tribe is the problem of southern Ñigeria

All the Yoruba DD is tribalsim and division. Despite the clear evidence that no single group likes your tribe you guys thrive on dividing others just because you know your tribe is the most hated in Nigeria.
Look at how Tinubu was rejected across the Nigeria solely because he is Yoruba. If not for rigging were will Tinubu be.

How can a prince like me discuss with a.lowly cursed individual like you ?

Yoruba are about to experience their woaet 8 years of existence in Nigeria
Bastards

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Geminiivory: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
hifocus:

Because that's what you deserve. To be hated as you've hated other tribes. The ipob tribe is the worst tribe in Nigeria. I hate Igbos with passion.

AND WE HATE / DETEST YOU TOO WITH A PASSION
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Geminiivory: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
azikiweironsi:

When their mouth always drive rough.
Always want to take over there host. grin grin

No body say make unaa lazy... Continue and all your lands ll be ours.. LAZY BONES
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by blabulu2000: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Chrismania100:
Who did blqck man this thing? It wil take billions of years for a black man to regain his traded black brains.At this your age and this our modern world you are yet to come to terms that you are under Thiefnubuu slave?
It is cos of this your over toomuch heaps is what kept and it is still keeping you and your father,including your generation in to Tinubu slavery, that you guys are blind and could not see that you are all slaves and your Thiefnubuu is your king of slave masters.Who gave him right to be choosing Kings? Those people you are calling Kings are slave master and Thiefnubuu is the king of slave masters.Pocketing and Syphoning the entire lagos fortune.The day Jagaban wil die, is when you realise the extend his slavery way of leaderships have prevented lagos from being a Dubai of Africa.What Thiefnubuu offer lagos is a tip compared to what lagos ought to be generating

See your meat pie brain....

Your comments started with Amaechi's achievement as a speaker, Governor, and Minister, and thereafter you suddenly navigated the conversation toward slave master....being a slave master is another discussion from what you typed....stick to your points...you should always own up to your comments ...clarify your comments....stick to it.

We Are talking about Amaechi's achievement vis a vis Tinubu's achievement...

And perhaps you want to digress a bit about Tinubu kingmaker politics....you can as well start it...so that the person you a conversing with will know you are really making sense. Do not be jumping from one point to another like a kangaroo.

If you want to talk about the slave master...now let's hear you. ..and this will indicate to me that you don't have a valuable point on Amaechi's Achievement and you are trying to rob In slave master topic so that you will feel better. But whichever way your argument is going , pls. be constructive
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Lukuluku69(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

I pray Sanwo Olu wins the election..That's when we the indigenes will start putting pressure on him else APC will loose our support too.Its bad seeing a group of people from a particular region determine who rules us..We expect him to bring out Yoruba agenda to be backed by the president..Lagos civil service has to be purged ..Let them build an estate where Alaba is or the areas APC lost to LP to be solely allocated to Yorubas alone to alter the demographics in those locations.Its our state.To hell with the stupid tax they claim they pay to LASG . Preservation of our land, heritage and culture matters here.

I hope and pray he wins too then we can set the Agenda.

I mean how do I get my voice heard and be represented in the commonwealth called Nigeria if an outsider is the one representing me simply because his/her parents can't stay behind and make things right from wherever they came from?

The blame rest squarely on our Obas and Leaders in Lagos. For me greed and self centeredness has blinded them all to the reality on ground and it is left for you and I to redress this BS.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by NLegendforte: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol. Sweet Talk. Everyone I've spoken to in Port Harcourt loves the city more than anywhere in South East.

The real estate in Port Harcourt is booming more than any place in the South East.

You guys love Port Harcourt and Asaba more than any place in the South East. That's a fact.
Abeg remove asaba from your stupid post. Asaba is igbo city and thats a fact. Pls am not an ipob man.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Your children will all be cursed and never amount to anything. As you dare open your cursed mouth to insult the great mighty Edo state so will your generation be a shame to your lineage.

You will be ridiculed and children will.gayjer and laugh at you.

Mark these words ..

Yoruba are devils and unfit for civilization. You should all be killed off then southern Ñigeria will grow.
Your tribe is the problem of southern Ñigeria

All the Yoruba DD is tribalsim and division. Despite the clear evidence that no single group likes your tribe you guys thrive on dividing others just because you know your tribe is the most hated in Nigeria.
Look at how Tinubu was rejected across the Nigeria solely because he is Yoruba. If not for rigging were will Tinubu be.

How can a prince like me discuss with a.lowly cursed individual like you ?

Yoruba are about to experience their woaet 8 years of existence in Nigeria
Bastards
Osu masquerading as Edo pig.
No wahala, I go dey fire the 2 together.

You all hate Tinubu because he reminds you of your failure. He is what no one in whatever tribe you belong to would never amount to.
He installed the president, VP, SP and speaker of the HOR.
He obliterated a strong Saraki in Kwara and handed power to a full Yoruba man.
He is financing an ally to take over power deep in the bible belt of Benue.
He did what no one has ever done in the history of mankind. A kingmaker who made himself a king.
Why wouldn't you losers hate him ??

Don't you know a born winner like Tinubu needs the hate of generational losers like you to prosper? Your hate for him fuels his success and he would continue to win while inconsequential losers like you and your tribesmen would continue to wail and gnash teeth in obscurity.

What benefit can Yoruba derive from Edo losers grin grin None!
I dare you inconsequential losers to show any aggression towards the Yoruba and watch how we'd cure your madness with the speed of light.

Yorubas are the king of the south and your bitterness can never change this reality.
You backward villagers would continue to remain beneath us till the end of time.
I like to watch you stew in your bitterness while we call the shot and determine who gets what in the grand scheme of things .

If anything, I feel pity for your folks. You are not fully embraced in the ND because your barren land brings nothing to the table and you'd also be definitely barricaded from Yorubaland because of your treachery. grin grin
We eat good here while you hate grin grin

Mumu prince grin grin

PS: I return your curse to you and your generation. May they never see breakthrough till the end of time.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by NLegendforte: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
underpinna:

It can never be Obigbo. It's Oyigbo. The Igbos have the mentality of taking advantage of people's properties because of their number in the area.
We know what the Igbos did in the then days before they were chased out of some communities in Rivers State.
Stop claiming Oyigbo for the Igbos. We'll soon chase you guys out of that place.
I am 100% convinced u are not from obigbo or any other igboid town in rivers state. Bloody faker.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

All my children will be wasted. All my children will be used as examples of how not to be a shame. My family name will be an out cast.in my village. I will end in shame . I will never know happiness only misery.

I am a dirty pig .I am in Italy doing the business Edo people are widely known for . I came home from Europe. I am a dirty Edo pig. All.my.famoly and extended family are in Italy. We only return to Edo state regularly. Where are your family?.

I will end up on the cover of a news paper mark today date
Edo should be wiped out of southern Ñigeria for unity and peace to take hold.

Now cry 🤣🤣🤣
I understand now
Your family is in Italy doing their ancestral business grin grin
This is what your brain could conjure after servicing Italian men all night grin grin
No misfortune is worse than being an Edo slave

Anyway, I say a big amen to your prayers. May God accept them for you.
Edo slave
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Evergreen12345(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mccullum:

Go and work on tenses, grammatical error easier to be noted in your statement, please.

it doesn't stop you from struggling ooo
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
It is not very clear that ikwerre people are not and will never be igbo

Ipob and other lunatic claiming river state to be igbo should immediately stop to do so
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Lightorder: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:

So we SE/SS even seized the losers property grin cheesy

Ironically, the same people whose ancestors cowardly abandoned their properties in Yorubaland while Yorubas even looked after it with the accrued rent are the same ungrateful bunch now calling Yorubaland a no man's land.

What a world!

I hope the current generation of woke Yorubas would really understand their history.
the only thing I see is that they have properties
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by updatechange(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire

By fire or by force… not fire for fire
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Lightorder: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mention one people that hate Igbos that make good progress. Mention one person or people that love Igbos and not prosper.

Drop your answer and let us FACT-CHECK
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:

I understand now
Your family is in Italy doing their ancestral business grin grin
This is what your brain could conjure after servicing Italian men all night grin grin
No misfortune is worse than being an Edo slave

Anyway, I say a big amen to your prayers. May God accept them for you.
Edo slave

You will bury all your children mark it

Misfortunes and madness will be your portion.

You will mourn every child you parent

Mark this date
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

I will bury all my children mark it. Amen!

Misfortunes and madness will be my portion. Amen!

I will mourn every child I parent . Amen!

Mark this date

May the Lord Almighty answer your prayers
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by TheMostComplex1: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
So Ameachi still this world!

As for his promise is Igbo people he is not ok
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Livelystone01: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now except some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary
He also bought parts of the market and threatened Igbo traders at Ikoku some time ago. Wike lacks understanding about time and season.

He is also using some of his cronies to bring young men into the occult by luring them with appointments, jobs and money.

He gave some guys form to fill and gave them a Toyota, 1m...

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by GodisFirst: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
We don't need them again. We have moved on. This is because of Election. After the election, it will become the type of promise they make to prostitutes just to climb her and once they achieve their aim, they will not remember that they made any promise. Even when they remember, they will deny it.

Someone should ask that Amaechi why he didn't do anything for Obigbo and Iriebe during his 8 years in office as Governor despite the proximity of these places to the State Capital.

What did he do for Igbo people as Transport Minister?
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by BossGerald: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ikwerre people are the real Igbos.

How can Wike hate his inferior?

We have developed our state to compete with any state of the Federation.

We are not economic refugees in Ebonyi, Imo or Anambra. How can we hate those who migrate to our homeland for survival?

We can only pity them and not hate them. Despite pitying them, they wanted to impose sit-at-home on Mondays in our State. But the ever proactive Wike crushed them 😂

After Lagos, it's Port Harcourt. The only two states you're concerned with.

You've resorted to manipulating natives with blackmail of tribalism to vote incompetent candidates of Losers' Party (LP).

Be mindful of what you say!

So ikwerre is igbo?? This is new
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Captain8(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
franchasofficia:
The injustice against the great Igbo race is so alarming and glaring to even the blind to see.

What Nigerians don't understand is that God and God alone has been the backing of the Igbos and reason Igbos excel beyond people's understanding even in difficult terrains.

As a successful Igbo son myself, sometimes I sit back and think what have I personally done to any none Igbo in my entire life and after several thinking and soul searching from my childhood days till date I find nothing and instead I find out that I have helped more none Igbos than I have helped Igbos in my whole life yet these people just hate my people for no justifiable reason, and then when I feel depressed meditating on this unjust hatred for Igbos, an unknown spirit overshadows me and I see enormous joy exhume from my soul as I begin to wonder why I am so successful in the things I do even with little or no effort more than people from other tribes doing same thing I do.

And its not just me, almost everybody I know, from friends to siblings to kinsmen are always witnessing phenomenal growth in the their various endeavors in and outside Nigeria, which then makes me to understand that God is the backup and defender of the Igbo tribe and in due time, God will put our enemies and unjust haters to shame for His glory.

Yes some unguarded Igbos made some mistakes in the early years of this nation around the 1960s and part of that mistake still goes back to Igbo people carrying other people's matter on their head more than even the affected people. And Igbos paid the price of those mistakes through the 1966 pogrom, the civil war and decades of political marginalization. Middlebelt and Northern Nigeria are also paying the price of that 1966 pogrom against Igbos. So to other regions and tribes attacking and hating Igbos unjustly, be prepared to pay your own price cos nature have a way of rewarding us our deeds. To Yorubas, be careful cos nature will definitely visit Yoruba land with a payback if you guys don't retrace your steps.

The 1966 coup was organized by Maj Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam Asaba Delta State with other Igbo and none Igbo soldiers and their mission was to forestall Akintola and Ahmadu Bello's persecution of Awolowo using Federal might which led to the jailing of Awolowo. In a lay man's words, they carried out the coup to save Awolowo who was having a serious political challenge in the West then with Akintola, because they believed Awolowo was a better leader than Zik and Belewa.

Some young people of today may argue that its a lie, but one of the Yoruba soldiers among the coupist wrote a book titled "Why we struck" and he explained this, you can pickup that book and read. and for those that may want to argue, let me tell you, it is the nature of Igbos to carry any persecuted person's matter on their head more than the person, you can see how Igbos carried Goodluck Jonathan matter on their head more than Ijaw and Niger Delta people.

You could see how Igbo's carried Atiku matter with Buhari for head in 2019 more than any other.

Igbos have been the ones screaming and condemning El Rufai, Buhari and Fulani herdsmen for the massacres going on in Southern Kaduna and Middlebelt.

Go to Southern Cameroon, Igbos are even volunteering to fight for Southern Cameroonians to gain their freedom.

Igbos have been condemning Russia for invading Ukraine, and if Igbos had their way they would have helped Ukraine more than anything.

Let our conscience judge us all

Those Igbo you are hating, attacking, search your soul, what has the Igbos done to you personally aside some false stories some people told you about Igbos which maybe lies?

you are just speaking out of several points..

So upon the time you spent on inquiring your mind on why people hating on ibos and you could not come up with any reason...it means you either concealing the truth by beating around the bush or your brain is not working properly.

Are you trying to tell me that you have forgotten how ibos are landgrabbing?

are you trying to say you have forgotten your ibos are dragging people lands with them?

are you trying to say you don't see all this Territorial dragging of the ibos?

ibos will fly from far away south east and come to niger delta and drag Ijaw land with Ijaws...accordin to you, you are not seeing it..

even fulanis don't drag land like this.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by damoobaba: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now except some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary

Now, everybody hates igbo. But you all feel you're the one that is right. I'll advise you people look inward and evaluate yourselves. People can't just hate you for nothing. From Ghana, Port-Harcourt, south Africa to Lagos, it's either one igno problem or the other. People are taking note because they're not stupid.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by franchasofficia: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Captain8:
you are just speaking out of several points..

So upon the time you spent on inquiring your mind on why people hating on ibos and you could not come up with any reason...it means you either concealing the truth by beating around the bush or your brain is not working properly.

Are you trying to tell me that you have forgotten how ibos are landgrabbing?

are you trying to say you have forgotten your ibos are dragging people lands with them?

are you trying to say you don't see all this Territorial dragging of the ibos?

ibos will fly from far away south east and come to niger delta and drag Ijaw land with Ijaws...accordin to you, you are not seeing it..

even fulanis don't drag land like this.
Igbos dragging land with who?

Every inch of land an Igbo person owns outside Southeast, he paid hugely for it, most times double or triple the real price.

So how can you claim someone you duly sold your land to stole or grabbed it after he paid you in full with receipt?

Tell me one place Igbos held the indigenes with guns like Fulanis and took over their lands with force and refused to vacate, be honest and tell me?

Lagos is a no man's land is a friendly remark some Igbos used decades ago to show how welcoming Lagos is to all manner of people. Have Igbos ever come out one day to say Yorubas should vacate Lagos that it now belongs to Igbos?

Have Igbos ever dragged the Oba traditional title with the Yorubas?

APC and Tinubu brand of politics is polluting the minds of young Yorubas by inciting them to hate Igbos for no justifiable reason.

Igbo men have governed Lagos several years back and Igbos didn't take over Lagos then, is it today that Lagos is being governed by Yorubas that Igbos will take over Lagos?

All these rants of Igbos wanting to take over Lagos by Yorubas is really funny and making Yorubas look too cowardly and scared of Igbos.

How is it possible for Igbos to take over Lagos, how for Christ sake? Will they load Lagos in a luxury bus and transport it to Southeast? How please?

When an Igbo person buys land in Lagos, he pays development fee popularly known as Omonile money to Yoruba indigenes of that community before he can start any development project on the land. Why don't they go to Igbo kings to pay the Omonile money?

Honestly this useless argument of Igbos wanting to take over Lagos is annoying and stale, because it is not possible. You guys are being worked up for no tangible reason other than APC tribal politics of instigating Yorubas against Igbos to discredit opposition parties.

In 2019 they accused Jimmy Agbaje of being Igbo and having Igbo agenda. They called PDP Igbo party and mocked Igbos with PDP. In 2023 its no longer Jimmy Agbaje being Igbo and having Igbo agenda, its not GRV and Labor Party.

When Peter Obi was busy rallying Nigerian youths to form the Obidient movement under LP, most Yorubas and core Northerners shunned his invitation and said LP have no structure which is why LP doesn't have a lot of well meaning Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis. Kwankwaso before our eyes derided LP and Obi as people without political value.

GRV only joined LP to try his luck since LP wasn't demanding millions like APC and PDP, and for the fact that Nigerian youths were enthusiastic about Peter Obi's message of a youthful takeover of Nigeria, GRV joined and after the Presidential election and LP/Obi shocked all the political criminals in Nigeria, Gov Sanwo-olu and all the rogue APC politicians out of fear started to demarket GRV as an Igbo candidate with Igbo agenda.

And you guys are foolishly believing their campaign of calumny.

May God give you all wisdom
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by kvegas(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mindlog:
He didn't push for it when he was Governor of the State for 8 solid years but talking about it now....Compensate 🔥.
Flesh and blood did not reveal it to you. Plenty wisdom to you.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Captain8(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
franchasofficia:
Igbos dragging land with who?

Every inch of land an Igbo person owns outside Southeast, he paid hugely for it, most times double or triple the real price.

So how can you claim someone you duly sold your land to stole or grabbed it after he paid you in full with receipt?

Tell me one place Igbos held the indigenes with guns like Fulanis and took over their lands with force and refused to vacate, be honest and tell me?

Lagos is a no man's land is a friendly remark some Igbos used decades ago to show how welcoming Lagos is to all manner of people. Have Igbos ever come out one day to say Yorubas should vacate Lagos that it now belongs to Igbos?

Have Igbos ever dragged the Oba traditional title with the Yorubas?

APC and Tinubu brand of politics is polluting the minds of young Yorubas by inciting them to hate Igbos for no justifiable reason.

Igbo men have governed Lagos several years back and Igbos didn't take over Lagos then, is it today that Lagos is being governed by Yorubas that Igbos will take over Lagos?

All these rants of Igbos wanting to take over Lagos by Yorubas is really funny and making Yorubas look too cowardly and scared of Igbos.

How is it possible for Igbos to take over Lagos, how for Christ sake? Will they load Lagos in a luxury bus and transport it to Southeast? How please?

When an Igbo person buys land in Lagos, he pays development fee popularly known as Omonile money to Yoruba indigenes of that community before he can start any development project on the land. Why don't they go to Igbo kings to pay the Omonile money?

Honestly this useless argument of Igbos wanting to take over Lagos is annoying and stale, because it is not possible. You guys are being worked up for no tangible reason other than APC tribal politics of instigating Yorubas against Igbos to discredit opposition parties.

In 2019 they accused Jimmy Agbaje of being Igbo and having Igbo agenda. They called PDP Igbo party and mocked Igbos with PDP. In 2023 its no longer Jimmy Agbaje being Igbo and having Igbo agenda, its not GRV and Labor Party.

When Peter Obi was busy rallying Nigerian youths to form the Obidient movement under LP, most Yorubas and core Northerners shunned his invitation and said LP have no structure which is why LP doesn't have a lot of well meaning Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis. Kwankwaso before our eyes derided LP and Obi as people without political value.

GRV only joined LP to try his luck since LP wasn't demanding millions like APC and PDP, and for the fact that Nigerian youths were enthusiastic about Peter Obi's message of a youthful takeover of Nigeria, GRV joined and after the Presidential election and LP/Obi shocked all the political criminals in Nigeria, Gov Sanwo-olu and all the rogue APC politicians out of fear started to demarket GRV as an Igbo candidate with Igbo agenda.

And you guys are foolishly believing their campaign of calumny.

May God give you all wisdom
I don't know any of these you are typing o.....I don't know you igbos beef the Yorubas...I am not Yoruba, so I know nothing concern of what you writing...

Your criminal igbo brothers will jump from far away south east to Ijaw land and start dragging it with we the Youth of Ijaw..

Same way the useless ojukwu sent his marauding landgrabbing foot soldiers to come Ijaw land and slaughtered lots of Ijaws for not giving up their lands to his igbo republic...

Now, you the miserable youthz also want to fulfill that criminal ojukwu agenda,,,but just that are too afraid to enter Ijaw land and grabbed it..... because we have challenged them to come an inch closer to Ijaw territory and we will wiped the entire ibo Nation out existence..... criminals who are not satisfied with what they have...... dragging our own Ijaw with us because of oil..
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Maazieze(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
i wonder why he talks like as if the ikwerre werent victims of the wars as well, back then they were just as igbo as any other igbo clan, they still are but its shamefully become politcally expedient to say otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. / Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.