Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw (3516 Views)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw by Freelancersjung: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2023
I am a single parent to my daughter Janet, who is the only child I have left after my husband passed away three years ago.

Janet brings joy to my life with her academic achievements, good behavior, and obedience.

However, I noticed recently she started showing one weird attitude which wasn’t her normal behavior of recent.

Curious about what was happening I decided to unveil the mystery of what was happening to her in the bathroom exactly. Or perhaps, what she do kept her busy, and what I found was a great mystery and a pathetic one.

So, on a faithful Monday while she was preparing for her Monday lectures, I decided to know what makes her stay longer in the bathroom.

I know she does, wakes up around 6, sweeps the house then cooks her meal, before finally taking her bath around 7. So, I patiently waited in my room as its close enough to our bathroom.

She hurriedly came to greet me, as she was late for her Monday class. I noticed she went in with her phone, I was really concerned about what she will have to do with her phone in the bathroom, however, I relaxed my nerves, as I want to see what she was actually doing in the bathroom red-handed.

Continue reading here http:///3IYNc8v

Re: I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw by NonsenseRubbish: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2023
No need to open the link. Janet dey do onlyfans and bigo live shocked

8 Likes

Re: I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw by fkj950ax(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Freelancersjung:
I am a single parent to my daughter Janet, who is the only child I have left after my husband passed away three years ago.

There is nothing like a single parent to your daughter. Stop trying to play to sentiments and face issues realistically.

If the man is dead, you are a widow.
If the woman is dead, you are a widower.
If you are even divorced from your child’s father, the child still has two parents. Even if you are divorced or separated. Stop confusing children they have only one parent.

If you had the child outside marriage, you are still both parents to the child.

If the guy bailed when he found out you are pregnant, that still makes him the child’s parent.
If you are the only parent raising a child, let the child, the public, your friends and family know you are raising the child alone.
Circumstances and situations cause that. Don’t simplify it by deleting the other parent from the child’s life and your narration you are a single parent.
Raising a child alone is not the same as being a single parent (which really is not possible) except you are Mary, mother to Jesus.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Embarassing For Ladies? / Swimming Pool Romance / While makin luv and After Makin Luv Wit Him Or Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.