Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats (15798 Views)

Lockdown : Rats Break Into ATM Machine, Eat Up Money Worth N17 Million / Drama As Man Storms Police Station With Rats That Ate His Money In A Box. Photo / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by clockwisereport: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
FATHAT:
My encounter with rats was never pleasant,rats could provoke you to a point where you would wish you had a gun to shoot down the bastards. Well, amazingly enough I now leave within Thier most populated territory. The English man says Necessity is the mother of invention right? , Now I've deviced means to scare them away by making use of periodic rat repellent sounds through an amplifier,it has been very helpful becouse it repulsed and chases them off whenever I play the sound.

California or New York?
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Trustme2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by JeffRock: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
My experience with political rats no be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by CodeTemplar: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
A dealt with a nation of rats. A whole nation of them. Ratfaced mofos.
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by HydraFeeds(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Keep all your foods in container.
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by JeffRock: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
My experience with political rats no be here
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Juanmike(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
I would rather share my experience with BAT.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
They play hide and seek within the compound, some will even eat food we are preserving under sun while looking at us.

My children are even used to seeing them, but they will die soon. I want to read poultry and I'm not ready for stories

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Joshart: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
It's been long I crossed paths with rats...

Just a little bit worried that bats will be flying all over the country soon...since one of them is claiming president-elect..

Exactly. We prefer a BAT than a poisonous cunny SnakOBI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oyinbo Rats are good, loving, friendly and Godly rats, the suffering in Nigeria makes our rats to be devilish, satanic, stupid, etc by the time they are done eating your certificates

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Guyman01: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Don't try rats in Edo State, we set traps for them and they will eat the bait and walk away without getting trapped.
One day we ran out of fish 🐟 bait and decided to fool them by using a picture of dry fish, by the time we woke up to check the trap we saw the picture of a rat 🐀 on the trap, na the next day we pack comot for that 'winch' compound

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by WetSmoke: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
The rats I encountered I almost packed and left the house for them because they weren’t scared of me. When I see them they will just be looking back at me. They ate everything except air.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Anunakeeh: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Skty: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Axis313:

Na wa o.
This is the first time I am hearing this.

Nor try Oyibos. Na them go don reason am

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by fitinwell: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Most Rats Operates at Midnight..,

I had to block all loopholes around the House..

I heard those Rats are planning to riot.. in front of my doorstep..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by rahmontech(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goinatou:
Decided to sleep unclad, then I started feeling some sweet sensation in my clits and as I was enjoying it, I just discovered it was a rat

It gave you head or ate the ponmo? Pictures or ion bilivit undecided
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by pocom16: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Juanmike:
I would rather share my experience with BAT.
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by OlawaleBammie: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Those weyrey

In ilesa, they came and be chopping my toes, the funny tins is that they are blowing me breeze for toe as dem dey chop am, them go chop con blow u small breeze grin

Na so dem chop my nephew for lower lips but Baba quickly woke up to the pains of their bite

When I was serving in kebbi, this weyreys will be entering my room from the ceiling tru a suspended bulb cable in my room, even when u re asleep.

There was a day I wanted to kill some of them, I pretended to have slept, this big rat just help onto the cable and started coming down using its back, alaye will draw down a little and look down weda a dey sleep or not, if it notice me shaking it will move up, down move down back and pulse and look down if I am sleeping or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by webizone(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
DenreleDave:

Exactly. We prefer a BAT than a poisonous cunny SnakOBI

Snakes eat bats for lunch.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Akantronics: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Rat chop my brother 50k for where him hide ham.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Those mf vermins. It was in those days, I remember, when I first encounter acrobatic rats. Faj hall, OAU was their base. It was on sunday morning, and I just resumed after a sem vacation. I was the first to return to my room. Then I saw this hard faced rat, so stark and fierce looking like someone who had seen war nibbling away some papers. And before I could say jack, he was gone in a flash, somersaulting from one bunk to another. It was as if I was watching real life ninja bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by DenreleDave(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
webizone:

Snakes eat bats for lunch.

I would kill a snake b4 i kill the devil

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by Welrez(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
MissOpe:
This frustrating rodent is presently dealing with us in the home.

They're really active at night....

All my children's snacks have been destroyed by them..

Food stuffs too.

They go ask far as entering my pots to feed at night...

We've tried a lots of poisons to get rid of them but they keep coming back....

Man pikin is tired ooo

Get a cat. The best solution.
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by sylve11: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
FATHAT:
My encounter with rats was never pleasant,rats could provoke you to a point where you would wish you had a gun to shoot down the bastards. Well, amazingly enough I now leave within Thier most populated territory. The English man says Necessity is the mother of invention right? , Now I've deviced means to scare them away by making use of periodic rat repellent sounds through an amplifier,it has been very helpful becouse it repulsed and chases them off whenever I play the sound.

You sef go hear the unwanted sound you dey use repel them. grin cool
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by WatermelonSugar: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
In my first year, a rat family infested my room. Every night, you'll hear the babies cry out to each other as they run from the kitchen where I keep my plates to the top of my wardrobe. When my mother came for my matric, she helped me discover and kill the children and one of the parents before she left. It was a huge relief from the stench those rats gave my room

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by sylve11: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Mehn those creatures are rugged, foodstuffs ain't safe. Sometimes the brave amongst them takes a stroll while we have visitors. The cultists among them won't flinch even when you try to chase them away. The ones with balls eat at your feet.

How I hate that creature called a rat! embarassed angrycool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by sylve11: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
FATHAT:

You can search online for rat repellent sounds, the one I use mostly is called Ultrasound works best when played through a speaker I must warn you it's an irritating sound even to humans so when you want to play it, endure to put on an ear protection.

grin grin cool
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by symbianDON(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Faber:
It's been long I crossed paths with rats...

Just a little bit worried that bats will be flying all over the country soon...since one of them is claiming president-elect..

and bats can be quite nauseating!
Re: Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats by boborosky(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sometimes I wonder why those bastards were created..... Forget food chain abeg.. Rats can frustrate one's life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog! / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / How To Delete Your Previous Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.