Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,999 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season (13169 Views)

Ruben Dias Wins EPL Player Of The Season Award / Jesse Lingard Named EPL Player Of The Month For April / Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Danisaint112(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tribalism from anyone or any tribe is a disease. It is disgusting, stinking and irritating.

Op Obembet, you are one the few persons I enjoy reading contents from. Lovely and interesting stuffs you put out from time to time
Unfortunately and of recent I began to see a different side of you. A side of disgusting, stinking and irritating tribalism.
You no try at all. You don fall hand.

Na malnourished and bush kids de carry tribalism for head.

I dey tell you bro. I have even told her that she is too beautiful for that shit. But the Lady's mind is made up.

The worst part is she is supporting the Agbado loving man for president.
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by obembet(f): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

I dey tell you bro. I have even told her that she is too beautiful for that shit. But the Lady's mind is made up.

The worst part is she is supporting the Agbado loving man for president.

Even though u don't know who am supporting up till now, is it a crime for someone to have different point of view?

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by shantti(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ade1177:

Brother Leave hate

Rashford has always been good

He and mbappe has the exact same game play

Just that mbappe is better at it

Rashford currently is the best player in Europe
Even better than haaland CURRENTLY

Every striker once you cage the supply will struggle including haaland

Am a man u fan so why would I hate rashford, that aside,
How is rashford better than halaand currently?
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Ade1177: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

Am a man u fan so why would I hate rashford, that aside,
How is rashford better than halaand currently?

Which wonderful goal is haaland scoring
Execpt tapins

With world class midfielders servicing him

Compare to rashford with Fred and Anthony, dalot etc that can't cross or give a good pass

Put rashford in man city

And bring haaland to united

See the difference

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Danisaint112(m): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

Even though u don't know who am supporting up till now, is it a crime for someone to have different point of view?

No it's not. But the bad choices people make is what affects us all.

I promised never to quote you on this stuff again.

If I recalled leaving your name there would trigger a notification I would have removed it.

I'm sorry for the disturbance chairlady. 🚢🚢🚢

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by shantti(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ade1177:

Which wonderful goal is haaland scoring
Execpt tapins

With world class midfielders servicing him

Compare to rashford with Fred and Anthony, dalot etc that can't cross or give a good pass

Put rashford in man city

And bring haaland to united

See the difference

Ok
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by caracas: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
BAZ001:
Mbape will be the next Messi
And
Rashford the next Ronaldo
No Argentine or Brazilian can match this two guys for now.
Head dey pain you abi? Talk true
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by asanausana91: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

He isn't tough, he is just lucky to be scoring goals. If u cage his supplies, u don beat am. He is not too good at dribbling or beating defenders one on one.

I wish he was very lethal, like the lethality of vinicius junior, Omoh, man u could have been a deadly team
that is true but one person can't get everything nah.
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by SeanMalik: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
IPOBIDIOT detected....
Even for football??
Chai!
Someone who's currently considerably the most in-form forward in the top 5 league in Europe.
#GROWUP!
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by SeanMalik: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
shantti:

Ok
Look, bro I agree Halaand is playing along with better midfield backing his prowess (even though man united is coming just close to to the quality and depth in that pinnacle); plus I agree that Fred and a few others can't put a decent cross through , but Diogo Dialog, Antony? Can't cross?? OMG!!
TBH, Luke Shaw, Bruno, Dalot, Casemiro, Antony, Eriksen (injured), and a couple others would put in good square-plays and pull-outs. I mean, ALL DAY.
Even the likes of Fred and Aron Wan-Bissaka can't match up their standards in crossing and passing the ball, but you and I know these guys in their day (just like they'd do lately) would frustrate any attacker imposed to cause havoc in their various flank/position.
No hard feelings bro. PEACE. ONE LOVE πŸ’žβœŒπŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

May your phone fall inside WC
Hahahaha
But Mr Obembet the table you showed us that day of that Saudi league where Al assr is almost 20 points above the second place how did you get that? Because as today Al Assr is second on the table.
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Rashy MBE keep the flag flying higher.
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Nicenixon: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
CandidIady:
Flop GayChester united and their deluded supporters
JoΓ‘o Felix is better than man u squad
Up ChelseaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
dem dy mention better clubs, you dy mention Chelsea, lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Goldmaxx(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

Talk with prove..
You're not supposed to descend so low to tribalism with online miscreants... You're a sports lover and commentator... Your base is made of people from different tribes... Next time try to ignore no matter your belief and affiliation OK.

1 Like

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by obembet(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Goldmaxx:
You're not supposed to descend so low to tribalism with online miscreants... You're a sports lover and commentator... Your base is made of people from different tribes... Next time try to ignore no matter your belief and affiliation OK.

Thank you dear... I will work on this
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by esivue007(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Ade1177:

Brother Leave hate

Rashford has always been good

He and mbappe has the exact same game play

Just that mbappe is better at it

Rashford currently is the best player in Europe
Even better than haaland CURRENTLY

Every striker once you cage the supply will struggle including haaland
That's just it.
Rashy and Mbappe have similar style of play.

Idk whether both of them do watch each others clips after every matches or so sha..

All what I want from Rashford is for him to be more sharp and fast like Mbappe and also start scoring@ least 2 goals in every matches.
He will start getting Ba 'dor nominations and might eventually win self.
Cuz his team have started winning trophies.

Rashford and Mbappe no be here at all.

Those guys are too sharp and πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Ade1177: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2023
esivue007:
That's just it.
Rashy and Mbappe have similar style of play.

Idk whether both of them do watch each others clips after every matches or so sha..

All what I want from Rashford is for him to be more sharp and fast like Mbappe and also start scoring@ least 2 goals in every matches.
He will start getting Ba 'dor nominations and might eventually win self.
Cuz his team have started winning trophies.

Rashford and Mbappe no be here at all.

Those guys are too sharp and πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

They are both inspired by Young Ronaldo

They watch alot of Young Ronaldo
When Ronaldo was at united during his early days and first 4 seasons at Real Madrid

Even mbappe had his room decorated with Ronaldo pictures before he became a professional footballer

Rashford hits the ball as knuckleball just like Ronaldo

It's just sad that their idol is now old and playing badly

There's a clip on YouTube comparing The runs, dribble, Shot power and penalty style of RASHFORD. MBAPPE and YOUNG CR7
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Ifiokgeorge080: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Congratulations Dr..>Radford<..up united
Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Compare Ole Gunnar's WanBissaka Vs Ten Haag's WanBissaka

Re: Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season by Classickj(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:
Okay na...he just dey wake up now...
Let's hope he catch up with Mbappe, Haaland and Osimhen
Both haaland and osimhen day behind rashford

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde / Sunday Bada Is Dead / Amuneke: I’m Good Enough To Be Super Eagles Head Coach, Not Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.