Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA (4625 Views)

I Have Lived in (or Visited) over 30 Countries. Ask Me Almost Anything (+ Pics) / Should I Still Travel To The USA? / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 19, 2023
lilbro:

Yes i am, no i dont have a CDl, just a normal drivers license.

You need to obtain a CDL first. Do you have experience in driving a 26ft box truck? I run a fleet of CDL A trucks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by lilbro(m): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Kingofmykingdom:

You need to obtain a CDL first. Do you have experience in driving a 26ft box truck? I run a fleet of CDL A trucks

Alright no worries then, i quoted your last post saying you can train for 0.35cpm, hence the reason why i asked. But now you are saying to go get CDL first. so its all good!
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
lilbro:

Alright no worries then, i quoted your last post saying you can train for 0.35cpm, hence the reason why i asked. But now you are saying to go get CDL first. so its all good!

Read my post, I run CDL trucks and 0-6 months I will pay 0.35-40/cpm and 3000 miles/week
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
With what happened in Nigeria this election and the news I read online media, I have decided that Nigerians are the problem. Since Nigeria has been divided along Ethnic lines, I think it is to my best interest to pull this post/topic down as I won’t be helping anyone not from my tribe and I give up on Nigeria. If you’re writing me via email and not my tribe, I will not in anyway assist you be it in Nigeria or abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by felixzo1(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Kingofmykingdom:
With what happened in Nigeria this election and the news I read online media, I have decided that Nigerians are the problem. Since Nigeria has been divided along Ethnic lines, I think it is to my best interest to pull this post/topic down as I won’t be helping anyone not from my tribe and I give up on Nigeria.
then you will be behaving just like us home base Nigerians.for real tribal sentiment too strong in.Nigeria and politicians have perfected the act of using it

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Cocao(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
To the OP,

Hi! I am in the US and will benefit from your resources and might have some business for you. Please let me know the best way to reach you.

Pretty please!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by lilbro(m): 1:57am On Mar 20, 2023

Read my post, I run CDL trucks and 0-6 months I will pay 0.35-40/cpm and 3000 miles/week

I did read your post, i was just wondering if you can help to train to get the CDL. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by lilbro(m): 2:06am On Mar 20, 2023
With what happened in Nigeria this election and the news I read online media, I have decided that Nigerians are the problem. Since Nigeria has been divided along Ethnic lines, I think it is to my best interest to pull this post/topic down as I won’t be helping anyone not from my tribe and I give up on Nigeria. If you’re writing me via email and not my tribe, I will not in anyway assist you be it in Nigeria or abroad.

I have always said this! which brings me to asking you this question are you from any of the 3 major tribes or a Minority tribe in Nigeria? because i saw your other post taken too, it was a very interesting post which i expected to be on the front page as we both share similar views and ideas.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by aariwa(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2023
I support the op on that. Let everybody tribalise everything. If there is a business idea or information it will be shared to only people of my tribe

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Ariyikess: 2:43am On Mar 22, 2023

I am a friend forwarder with contacts in coyote Nolan and becker logistics, and can get you good lanes with good rates from them, please send me an email and lets work together… omobolawoyin@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Louis8796: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2023
What hair barbers?
IkeIgboNile:
Kingofmykingdom

There are options to go with

1 Lease onto someone’s MC

2. Operate with your own MC

If you are operating your own MC there are things you need to first put in order

1 Form LLC
2 Get your EIN
3 Get your DOT/ MC
4 Finance/ lease/ rent or buying outrightly
5. You will need Insurance to activate your MC and your MC needs to be older than 3 months or atleast 3 months to book loads off loadboards, some brokers can book with you with a new MC but you will have low rate. aAmazon now is even requesting for 180 days MC to book off their LB.

Insurance

GL = $1M / 2M aggregate
BIPD = $1M
Cargo = $100k

Trucking is lucrative, profitable and stressful at same time but you will make it trust me

Cost of trucks depends on what you what

Wow....I'm seeing a lot of strange acronyms and large numbers. Please can you kindly break it down for a layman. I hope it's not too much stress.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Louis8796: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
How much do the pay Entry level DATA analyst.
If you want to know about Trucking in the US or you want to start a trucking business, ask me anything you want to know, the tips, pitfalls, what to look after, how to get your trucks, drivers pay, estimates, how much you can profit and any other questions, I will ready to guide and teach you for free. I’m a fleet owner and been in this industry for long, I know in and out of this business. I gross last year $988k and can walk you through. I want to see Nigerians in this business, this is a multi billion dollar business and the Russians, Indians and Chinese are cashing out steady.

Let’s go
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Louis8796: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
Can I have ur contact?

Yes if you have trusted hands or lease to someone’s who’s honest but don’t try doing such, I won’t advise
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by chubaloco(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2023
Help.... Pls where can I learn a trailer truck driving in Nigeria? Is urgent.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by AbnormaAssHole: 6:25pm On May 26, 2023

And if you don't help people from other tribe, Dem go chop sand or you be God? i don't care which tribe you come from, you are one horrible person.... This Tribalistic much huh? WTF! is wrong with you people for F sake? So! because you won't help people from other tribe because of what you perceived as wrong from another tribe. LOL! what a sicko.... you be God? LMAO! cus you dey blow some horns upandan and you believe you already made it. LOL! i am not the type to wish people bad but folks like you are part of what is wrong with humanity.

infact! Eat $hit with your help you tribal horrible person.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by philips3(m): 12:19am On May 28, 2023
@OP Good afternoon brother, before now I have interest in the business but I don't have much knowledge about it. I'm currently in Atlanta,USA. Please, I would like us to discuss further. Can I get your email address?
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Treadway: 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
This thread had so much promise, but unfortunately I can't even blame the guy. The aftermath of the election was so tasteless and annoying that I could have done same. The info that has been dropped is still valuable, just painful that this guy, the first diaspora successful businessman I have read about on here no come even stay long enough to finish the Lord's work.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
This thread is one of the best theeads that i have seen in nairaland. It's really a pity that the op deactivated because he was sharing a lot information about the trucking business.

I honestly keep coming back to this thread with hope that he has reactivated his moniker. Please if anyone has his contact details or his new moniker, please share it with me.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by lokoventurex1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
I ran into this thread and was enjoying it before the OP had to stop.

Please OP if you deem it fit to come back to this thread again, just know you've woken up the urge for truck driving in many of us.

We are still waiting for you though...

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Odibrown: 7:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Thank you so much, sir, for generously sharing your valuable insights and extensive experience in the trucking business. Your knowledge is truly invaluable. We have been considering investing in the trucking industry in the US, but we're still trying to figure out the best way to start and navigate this venture. However, we are fully committed to launching our trucking business by the end of 2023.

We believe that your guidance and expertise would greatly contribute to our success. We kindly request your permission to contact you for further assistance. We truly appreciate any advice or direction you can provide. Please let us know the best way to reach out to you. We are eager to connect and learn from your wisdom. Once again, thank you so much for your willingness to support your brothers and sisters here in the diaspora and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Trucking Business In The USA by Hezbola: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
So this dude isn't back yet? Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) / Nigerians In Kamloops.... And Those Hoping To Study At Thompson Rivers Uni.. / How Can One Join The US Marines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.