Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Silly Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Nigerian Men (3325 Views)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Nigerian Men by Vicjustice: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
The most silly thing to do in a relationship negotiation chat-up or conversation is saying "I LOVE YOU" to a lady that you barely know anything about. But unfortunately, this is the behaviour of many Nigerian men; they say I LOVE YOU to women who they feel attracted to as if saying I LOVE YOU is a way to express their admiration or desire.
   I expect most men that would respond to this to deny ever saying i love you to a girl that they barely know, but i trust that the ladies here will confirm that they have been told I LOVE YOU several times by different men who knew nothing about them: Yes, i acknowledge the fact that the majority of these men who abuse the phrase I LOVE YOU would rather not say it face to face with the girls, but the story is different once they manage to lay hold of the girls' email address or phone numbers; then, they can easily add the I LOVE YOU phrase at the end of a text message or email
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
Vicjustice:

The most silly thing to do in a relationship negotiation chat-up or conversation is saying "I LOVE YOU" to a lady that you barely know anything about. But unfortunately, this is the behaviour of many Nigerian men; they say I LOVE YOU to women who they feel attracted to as if saying I LOVE YOU is a way to express their admiration or desire.
   I expect most men that would respond to this to deny ever saying i love you to a girl that they barely know, but i trust that the ladies here will confirm that they have been told I LOVE YOU several times by different men who know nothing about them: Yes, i acknowledge the fact that the majority of these men who abuse the phrase I LOVE YOU would rather not say it face to face with the girls, but the story is different once they manage to lay hold of the girls' email address or phone numbers.

Vicjustice. OK. did he dump you? undecided
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Vicjustice: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

There's no where in my post that suggests that i'm a man-lover, or, are you?
   By the way, does my post make you feel guilty? grin cheesy
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
Vicjustice:

There's no where in my post that suggests that i'm a man-lover, or, are you?
   By the way, does my post make you feel guilty? grin cheesy

Yea right. Elton John loves women! undecided
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Goldieluks: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Doreti(f): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2011
He is right actually. I know U̶̲̥̅̊ Ʀ gonna say cos A̶̲̥̅♏ a lady. Those 3 words hav lost its true meanin in our society today. Even ladies say it jst to get ΨђåƮ dey want.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
Can you blame the ladies they learnt from the masters of deceit.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
LWKMD at this thread title.

Silly Nigerian Men

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by claremont(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
The men may be silly for saying "I love you", the ladies are even sillier for believing it. Therefore, the "I love you" culture is a culture of widespread wanton silliness cultivated by silly people. A school of thought will even argue that it is indeed a mental illness! cool
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MMM2(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
. embarassedembarassedembarassed .
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
the poster true identity is: EBONYVIBE angry
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by beingme(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
its not what u generalize on men with such behavour cos they re hunters in the jungle looking for meat to eat. If u hear I love u then read ur meaning and know ur next step
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by firestar(f): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
Silly Nigerian Men?
That does it. I gone off the handle over this.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Godmother(f): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
I met this guy on facebook who has been begging for my number which I refused to give. Told him I dont ddo hook-ups and the next thing he did was to start preaching love; telling me how much he loves me and how I am "the one" he has been searching for. To say I was irritated would be putting it mildly.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
Godmother:

I met this guy on facebook who has been begging for my number which I refused to give. Told him I dont ddo hook-ups and the next thing he did was to start preaching love; telling me how much he loves me and how I am "the one" he has been searching for. To say I was irritated would be putting it mildly.

^^^^ther u go. Its women like you that make guys turn gayy.  Thank god for white women! angry
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by r231(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
Godmother:

oya give me you numba now now grin

cus i luf u die grin grin
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by firestar(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

^^^^ther u go. Its women like you that make guys turn gayy.  Thank god for white women! angry

^^Speaking from experience.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by xxcarolxx(f): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
Lmao, this is so true, I was on a training course and at the end we all swapped no's 1 guy who was nigerian started sending me sloppy texts and ending them with i love you, Thought it was so funny as this guy knew nothing about me,
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
firestar:

firestar. shatarap your mouth there, you gondolistick camaparipast. Am a ladies man gademmit!! angry
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
looooooog  hissssss! sad
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by star4(f): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
lol!! More like, I love you, have a baby for me, I want to marry you! all generally 10 mins into the first meeting wink
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by star4(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
firestar:

hahaaaaa! Nice!! lmao!!
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by annawhite(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
F00lish thread and stupid poster! angry angry angry angry angry
Calling our men silly?our men are simply weak and u don't have to hold it against them
They fall in love at first sight but no matter what they feel for you,they are smart pocketwise!
Stingy *Nigerian*men grin grin grin
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Cipriani(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Seconded. That is why I have always loved white women. Very straight, no kelekele love. cool cool cool cool

Mr, Cork:

I guess as much. The poster is a lady using a male ID and she has just been dumped. angry angry angry angry

I love that phrase I LOVE YOU. Bachelors like me use it as one of our jokers. cool cool cool cool
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by firestar(f): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

looooooog  hissssss! sad

That's no way to 'speak' to a lady "ladies' man. With all that hissing. Say, do you have any more rattlesnakes where you be? I love to make myself a matching bag, shoes and belt.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Cipriani(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
annawhite:

F00lish thread and silly poster! angry angry angry angry angry
Calling our men silly?our men are simply weak and u don't have to hold it against them
They fall in love at first sight but no matter what they feel for you,they are smart pocketwise!

Honey, don't call all Nigerian men stingy just because you have been unfortunate to meet the wrong men. You need to widen your search and move up to better locations. wink wink wink
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by tellwisdom: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
What you gaiz fail to understand is that, we have two types of LOVE, AGAPE and INFATUATION, not even LOVE as most may think it is)^^So if you tell a guy/gurl, I LOVE YOU; Yur probably expressing your utmost feelings, which translates to LIKENESS and not LOVE AS U MAY THINK, Luv has no wordly definition, but with feelings u cld define love to anybody. wink wink

IBO-------------A furun gi naya--I cherish you  
YORUBA---------------Mo fe ran re--I cherish you
Hausa-------someone please help me out wink

ROJA THAT wink wink
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Cipriani(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
tellwisdom:

What you gaiz fail to understand is that, we have to types of LOVE, AGAPE and INFATUATION, not even LOVE as most may think it is)^^So if you tell a guy/gurl, I LOVE YOU; Yur probably expressing your utmost feelings, which translates to LIKENESS and not LOVE AS U MAY THINK, Luv has no wordly definition, but with feelings u cld define love to anybody. wink wink

IBO-------------A furun gi naya--I cherish you  
YORUBA---------------Mo fe ran re--I cherish you
Hausa-------someone please help me out wink

ROJA THAT wink wink

undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Tosinville(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
How would someone wake up one morning to compare one Nigerian man to every other ones.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Vicjustice: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
annawhite:

F00lish thread and silly poster! angry angry angry angry angry
   But couldn't you have done better by being constructive rather than allowing your penurious circumstance to display in your post? I would expect you know better than digging men's pockets for gold coins.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by Vicjustice: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2011
Tosinville:

How would someone wake up one morning to compare one Nigerian man to every other ones.
Wrong, not "one Nigerian man", but majority of Nigerian men do use the phrase I LOVE YOU when negotiating an affair with a lady stranger.
Re: Silly Nigerian Men by annawhite(f): 2:29am On Sep 16, 2011
Vicjustice:

But couldn't you have done better by being constructive rather than allowing your penurious circumstance to display in your post? I would expect you know better than digging men's pockets for gold coins.
funny enough i dnt dig men's pocket!i explore LOL! and im yet 2 land 1 gold coin,

LWKMD@*penurious circumstance!

St00pid girl! I dnt need a soothsayer 2 tel me your sex.your post is screaming pains,get a life victoria and take ur justice 2 dat man who is responsible for up pain
vicjustice ma big blak a.s.s.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity / Naija Man Caught On Camera Cheating In US. Video / Life Is So Unfair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.