Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Life Is So Unfair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is So Unfair (3327 Views)

Why Is Life So Unfair To Single Guys? / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is So Unfair by amygreat24(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2012
Sometimes I ask myself is not like am d worst person on earth! Why am I this lonely! Why do men find it difficult to appreciate me,why am I bein taken for granted! Why are the bad ones getting everything good nd very happy Nd d good ones depressed,sad Nd lonely Dis thing called life! cry
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Riskyman(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Sorry..
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2012
Worry-less, cheer Up! And patiently wait for your own time.
Re: Life Is So Unfair by 190: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2012
this OP must be freecocoa in disguise cheesy
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Riskyman(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2012
190: this OP must be freecocoa in disguise cheesy

*singing* when trouble dey sleep, wahala come wake am.... Wetin u dey find .... *singing as i'm walking out*
Re: Life Is So Unfair by deshclones(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2012

Gbam....infact you did not just hit the nail on the head,u hit the entire body...
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2012
there's only one thing I can say eeeeyah cry
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Sijo01(f): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2012

why u dey always land ursef for trouble?

@op, i feel your pain..... Believe in yourself and your creator and you will be suprise at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair by 190: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Life Is So Unfair by amygreat24(f): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thnx
kunletiwoo: Worry-less, cheer Up! And patiently wait for your own time.

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Unfair by 190: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
^ I just saw your pic, I think i understand why they are breaking your heart embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: ^ I just saw your pic, I think i understand why they are breaking your heart embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin
Re: Life Is So Unfair by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: ^ I just saw your pic, I think i understand why they are breaking your heart embarassed embarassed embarassed
are u thinkin what am tinking
Re: Life Is So Unfair by JoannaSedley(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
you saw the pics and start hallucinating and marstu.bating at once.
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Exponental(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Life has never been fair.
Grab ur copy while offer last!
Re: Life Is So Unfair by 190: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
ednut1: are u thinkin what am tinking

Am not going 2 say nothing, I'l leave another guy 2 complete wah I saw and meant
Re: Life Is So Unfair by 190: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
joeydozzy:

grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
@poster life has never been fair. so take it easy

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
amygreat24: Sometimes I ask myself is not like am d worst person on earth!

CLUE #1: this person doesn't think too highly of herself, and instead of embracing the great person that she is, she is here putting herself at the bottom of the ladder with the worst out there....... Yet expects others to value her, when she doesn't even value herself.

Why am I this lonely! Why do men find it difficult to appreciate me,why

CLUE #2: this person only values her life thanks to the appreciation that MEN will have of her. MEN are the only medium she uses in deciding whether she is happy or not, MEN is the only medium she uses when deciding what fulfillment is all about..... And we can certainly conclude that the opinion of MEN is everything to this rather sad person.

am I bein taken for granted!

CLUE #3:this person expects men to value her regardless of the image she projects to the world. She "claims" she isn't the worst out there, yet probably never showcase what's GREAT about her, BUT she expects the attention of men nevertheless.......Who would want to be with a miserable negative person that looks down on themselves? Is life a gamble now?

Why are the bad ones getting everything good nd very happy Nd d good ones depressed,sad Nd lonely Dis thing called life! cry

CLUE #4: she now focusses on other people's lives claiming that THEY are bad yet happy, as if this will either solve the problem or bring clues as to what is wrong in HER life. Who gives a damn what others do in their lives?! The important part is that, as much as you want to look down on their person, THEY are happy while you aren't.

CONCLUSION: the day you start to focus on YOURSELF, the day you start to love YOURSELF, the day you start to value YOURSELF...... Is the day you will have half a chance on attracting the right person to your life.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
amygreat24: Sometimes I ask myself is not like am d worst person on earth! Why am I this lonely! Why do men find it difficult to appreciate me,why am I bein taken for granted! Why are the bad ones getting everything good nd very happy Nd d good ones depressed,sad Nd lonely Dis thing called life! cry
Life is only unfair if you let it get to you. . .

If you dwell on happy thoughts, happiness will always come your way. Remain positive and never allow any negative sentiments dispel your positivity. Happiness comes from giving. I am not asking you to give money or gifts, but start with seemingly little and inconsequential things like, a smile. Give a smile to someone down, and receive a smile yourself. Share your time with people that will appreciate it. I do not know about you, but a "thank you" from someone i made smile, makes my day anyday.

Learn to love and respect yourself and your body, and people will respect you for that. Distinguish yourself from your contemporaries and let there be this aura of happiness, a noticeable difference about you. You cannot give what you do not have.

Realize that there are some things you cannot control or cannot change. So, do not try to change the unchangeable. Be responsible for yourself first. Love yourself and make yourself happy then your happiness will radiate and draw happy people to you. Do not waste your love on anyone that will not reciprocate it. If anyone does not appreciate you for who you are, it is their problem and not yours. Don't force anyone to like you, else they would notice it and take undue advantage of you. . .

Life is good, but with challenges. Maintaining positivity entails that you accept whatever challenge life throws at you and make it advantageous to your self. Learn from your experiences and mistakes and help others avoid the mistakes you made. It's a race that never ends. It only ends when you give up, so never you give up. . .

Loneliness is quite normal sometimes. Instead of dwelling negatively on your loneliness and getting sad over it, turn it to an advantage. Read a book, learn something new like how to cook a different kind of dish or something challenging or worthwhile. If you hate yourself, you will remain sad. That you have been hurt before doesnt mean you would be hurt again, but how would you know that if you decide to remain stuck up in that cocoon you have spun around yourself? How would you know if you have refused to move on? Why should you allow yourself to be weighed down by things you cannot change? Things you have no control over? Why should you allow someone make you sad? Sadness is normal, but you should fight it. Remaining sad is abnormal.

Life is not fair but people derive happiness and satisfaction from it. You can too. The bad ones are not happy. . . That is just an illusion. The bad ones find it difficult to sleep at night, but they won't tell you. . .

Remain positive about life, my dear, and things will turn around for you, even if it may seem slow. Turn obstacles into stepping stones, and try to see the blessing in every disappointment. . . I know you can do it. I can feed you, but it is up to you to swallow the food. . . wink

2 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
well, something or someone got sexkillz in the mood
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
I feel ur pain dear little one. embarassed

But let me ask, are you an approachable kinda person? Some ladies might have some issues with their attitude which they need to take care of because if they don't, no man will take them serious.

I have a friend in her late 30s. She is a lawyer bit till now, she's not settled with anyone. Reason: her attitude alone is enough to Chase all men away.

Just keep your mind positive and love yourself, don't worry, in due time your prince will arrive. I can assure you.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair by Ktwice(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
@amygreat24, pls can u send ur email to this mail, tosinaot@gmail.com, i hv some important message for u.
Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
just logged in now & stumbled upon this posts. so pathetic anyway, but life is fair if u chose to make it fair to urself. how? Now read my words carefully.

Your being happy in life mustn't depend on a man or a relationship, thats one. you need to make urself happy first & enjoy d fact that u have no man in ur life, enjoy d fact that u are single, & make others (ladies n guys) envy the fact that u are single & u will see men craving to make u theirs, by then, u apply ur God given wisdom & sieve them to get d best. be careful, dnt just accept every man that come asking u out, men of nowadays are so cunning & sensitive they sense ur unhappiness n vulnerability & will come to use u n dump u, so while making frnds, plz zip up, zip up! if u cnt zip u outrightly, dnt go into any relationship seriously. or ask God for d grace to stand.

Once again, u need a happy life first before a man comes in, so get a life first, how?

are u working already? are u earning good income? are u enjoying ur income? try & make yes to be ur answer to those my questions. but ur answer is no, then first of all pray fervently to God that giveths all things we desire in life to give u a good job, career, business or sustainable means of income.

In conclusion, u really need to embrace God with all ur heart cos the moment u do with all sincerity of heart, u wont ever be bordered with things in life & u will always have d best in life - good/deserving husband, kids, economy, finance, career, business, job, et al.

Seek for God & He will bring back joy into ur life, believe me without a pint of doubt n try it n see what happens in months from now.

Stop crying ok, u are far more better than most people u tink are happier than u. God is with u. take care.

5 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair by amygreat24(f): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thanks
MRbrownJAY:

CLUE #1: this person doesn't think too highly of herself, and instead of embracing the great person that she is, she is here putting herself at the bottom of the ladder with the worst out there....... Yet expects others to value her, when she doesn't even value herself.

CLUE #2: this person only values her life thanks to the appreciation that MEN will have of her. MEN are the only medium she uses in deciding whether she is happy or not, MEN is the only medium she uses when deciding what fulfillment is all about..... And we can certainly conclude that the opinion of MEN is everything to this rather sad person.

CLUE #3:this person expects men to value her regardless of the image she projects to the world. She "claims" she isn't the worst out there, yet probably never showcase what's GREAT about her, BUT she expects the attention of men nevertheless.......Who would want to be with a miserable negative person that looks down on themselves? Is life a gamble now?

CLUE #4: she now focusses on other people's lives claiming that THEY are bad yet happy, as if this will either solve the problem or bring clues as to what is wrong in HER life. Who gives a damn what others do in their lives?! The important part is that, as much as you want to look down on their person, THEY are happy while you aren't.

CONCLUSION: the day you start to focus on YOURSELF, the day you start to love YOURSELF, the day you start to value YOURSELF...... Is the day you will have half a chance on attracting the right person to your life.
Re: Life Is So Unfair by amygreat24(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
I just want u to know that u put a smile on someone's face today, I will never forget those words,am grateful! Thnx sexkillz *hugs*
Re: Life Is So Unfair by bunmibola(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
Cry not cos the best is out there waiting for yousmiley

1 Like

Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
amygreat24: I just want u to know that u put a smile on someone's face today, I will never forget those words,am grateful! Thnx sexkillz *hugs*
You are welcome. . . I put a smile on your face, it has automatically put a smile on mine. You see how that works? Hakuna Matata. . .smiley

2 Likes

Re: Life Is So Unfair by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
sexkillz: Life is only unfair if you let it get to you. . .

If you dwell on happy thoughts, happiness will always come your way. Remain positive and never allow any negative sentiments dispel your positivity. Happiness comes from giving. I am not asking you to give money or gifts, but start with seemingly little and inconsequential things like, a smile. Give a smile to someone down, and receive a smile yourself. Share your time with people that will appreciate it. I do not know about you, but a "thank you" from someone i made smile, makes my day anyday.

Learn to love and respect yourself and your body, and people will respect you for that. Distinguish yourself from your contemporaries and let there be this aura of happiness, a noticeable difference about you. You cannot give what you do not have.

Realize that there are some things you cannot control or cannot change. So, do not try to change the unchangeable. Be responsible for yourself first. Love yourself and make yourself happy then your happiness will radiate and draw happy people to you. Do not waste your love on anyone that will not reciprocate it. If anyone does not appreciate you for who you are, it is their problem and not yours. Don't force anyone to like you, else they would notice it and take undue advantage of you. . .

Life is good, but with challenges. Maintaining positivity entails that you accept whatever challenge life throws at you and make it advantageous to your self. Learn from your experiences and mistakes and help others avoid the mistakes you made. It's a race that never ends. It only ends when you give up, so never you give up. . .

Loneliness is quite normal sometimes. Instead of dwelling negatively on your loneliness and getting sad over it, turn it to an advantage. Read a book, learn something new like how to cook a different kind of dish or something challenging or worthwhile. If you hate yourself, you will remain sad. That you have been hurt before doesnt mean you would be hurt again, but how would you know that if you decide to remain stuck up in that cocoon you have spun around yourself? How would you know if you have refused to move on? Why should you allow yourself to be weighed down by things you cannot change? Things you have no control over? Why should you allow someone make you sad? Sadness is normal, but you should fight it. Remaining sad is abnormal.

Life is not fair but people derive happiness and satisfaction from it. You can too. The bad ones are not happy. . . That is just an illusion. The bad ones find it difficult to sleep at night, but they won't tell you. . .

Remain positive about life, my dear, and things will turn around for you, even if it may seem slow. Turn obstacles into stepping stones, and try to see the blessing in every disappointment. . . I know you can do it. I can feed you, but it is up to you to swallow the food. . . wink

Like I said before, you just got to like Killz. No homo wink
Re: Life Is So Unfair by ijebabe: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
Its so easy to love you Killz kiss kiss kiss

Op, one day at a time. This is only temporary! Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy / Every Man Wants To Sleep With Me.. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Will Approach You To Woo You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.