Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch (67605 Views)

‘obidients’ Close Alternative Result Collation Portal After Tinubu’s Lead / Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation / Malami Plotting To Scuttle Rivers Gov Poll Result Collation, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by tyboy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Obi I like you in person but the truth is you actually lost the election even atiku had better chances than you. Election is all about numbers. the love the youth gave you in Lagos was much I can testify to that but that wasnt enough for you to win the election. The truth is bitter.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by HayB100(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
alsudan:
The Mandate Thief should be served when he least expect.

I personally have the real results of Plateau and Nasarawa, but will never expose it online for Urchins.

Thiefnubuu that came a distant second in the elections is claiming President Elect. grin
Were, you get the official results? Post am nah, like seriously, nah oloriburuku plenty pass among una, eleriibu Omo ofo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by EmmyDJourno: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
I trust the Essien guy more than the other urchin
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by reddingtonblack: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
mancoconut:
So the independent collation showed LP came second as opposed to third, imagine what the real BVAS configuration will show?

interesting...

calm down, Obedient appointed inec president (twitter branch) did not complete the collation before he shut it down .. so there is high possibility OBI might still cum 3rd, shebi OBI lied to Nigerians he didnt graduate with 3rd class, God don use inec expose am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by juman(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
They know the truth.
They just want to be making senseless noises.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
mancoconut:
So the independent collation showed LP came second as opposed to third, imagine what the real BVAS configuration will show?

interesting...
they did not finish the collation naa. Most of the states left are northern states which was why they stopped

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Doyou2019: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
I trust the Essien guy more than the other urchin

Well, that's because you're an urchin yourself.
Fraud recognises fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by timefarm(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
ObiNEC..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by princeamehjosep: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Go to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Cajal(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
alsudan:

I personally have the real results of Plateau and Nasarawa, but will never expose it online for Urchins.

Thiefnubuu that came a distant second in the elections is claiming President Elect. grin
As e dey sweet us e dey pain them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Doyou2019: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
utenwuson:
Abeg make we hear word.... Even if election is conducted 100 times, apc will still win

So let's do it just one more time and watch if your useless party no go lule pii. The dirty game you played in these elections, you can only play it once, which explains why you're hanging on to fake election results like your corrupt lives depend on them.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Alliswell248: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Andrew Liver Salt Party.....
Confused set of people....
Your eyes would soon clear....
Jokers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by olabright31: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
aariwa:
Ole Tinubu cannot defeat sowore or Kwakwanso in a free and fair elections. That’s the person his pigs now see as greater than their Mohamed . Peter Obi is my president elect while tinubu is president of Yoruba Muslims

Na Yoruba Muslims votes for him in the 19 Northern States and Ekiti and Ondo States? Until 2031 before you wake up from your bad dream only to discover you have been living in delusion

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Alliswell248: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Presidency is not your mate.....
Obidients are not ready ....
You needs votes from all over, especially the core north to win not from the East only.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by reddingtonblack: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
DesChyko:
The greatest thing about this OBidients movement is that we're just the people from all walks of life.

Unlike the average Nigerian politicians who're intrinsically corrupt and their tools who are mere puppets for their bidding, everyone runs an independent thought process.

One language you can't use to describe this scenario is that 'Nobody saw it coming'. Some people saw the endgame, and clearly expressed that concern.

Kudos to that guy. Long live the King

The lowest thing about Obedient is they hallucinate to much and there mental state is incurable.

With all the noise they made one would expect by half way into the collation of IREV OBI will be gapping Tinubu & Atiku with over 5millions vote difference since all Nigerians voted for him.
I just love the north silence as Obedient play there madness, if God will punish Obident let them trespass nd claim OBi won north 🤣🤣🤣🤣... na that time they go know say Life no get prt 2.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by olabright31: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
shigishege:
grin Elu pii

Ellu pi ti lule pii

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Believeintruth: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Like we all don’t know that Peter Obi and his deluded supporters don’t like the truth. They live in their own world of fake news, lies, propaganda and alternative reality. Once you start telling them the obvious reality, they turn on you and start finding Agbado 🌽🌽🌽in your pocket.

I no longer get angry over their irrational delusions, I now pity them. We should all pity them. They are deeply hurt and wounded. They need to heal and we should do everything possible to help them heal.

You don't have a conscience at all. Younhave sold your soul for crumbs so that they will recognize you as a hardworking but guess what you will still be a failure. If you can encourage a result for an election that was far from being fair or free. We are a laughing stock of the international community forget the greeting it is just keeping up appearances as they also did it during Buhari's tenure. Check how they will move businesses to Ghana, Kenya and other places while you are here fooling yourself.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Mylove55(f): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shame will not allowed obi.diot to concede defeat

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by casualobserver: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Clowns and buf00ns from top to bottom . Common sense will tell anyone that when you split the opposition 4 ways, there is no way any of you can win. Alas common sense is not a trait of the 0bidiots

Common sense will also tell you that if you walk out of the collation center after just one state (Orubebe style). It is because you have the figures and you know you lost.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Believeintruth: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
IgOga:

grin grin grin they refused to upload O to Z

Like Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Rivers, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba,

It's certain that Mr 3rd would have taken his looser position as announced by inec

You don't have sense
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Believeintruth: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daddyyin:
It’s not easy for the Hoebidients… they will remain bitter for years.
God bless the president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You don't have sense
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Johnthum(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Like we all don’t know that Peter Obi and his deluded supporters don’t like the truth. They live in their own world of fake news, lies, propaganda and alternative reality. Once you start telling them the obvious reality, they turn on you and start finding Agbado 🌽🌽🌽in your pocket.

I no longer get angry over their irrational delusions, I now pity them. We should all pity them. They are deeply hurt and wounded. They need to heal and we should do everything possible to help them heal.
behave yourself.

Continue deceiving yourself.

Tinubu didn't win any election in Nigeria 💯

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by madridguy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
God bless the president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Jostoman: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
alsudan:

correct bro. It is not everything that you post on social media.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by InvertedHammer: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
/

If these results are from Polling units as claimed, why should there be a wide discrepancy between that and the one declared by INEC?

Did INEC cook the results without verification?

/

1 Like

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Pabloma: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
alsudan:

Go and announce your results for INEC office now.....plateau with1.3 million vote tongue abi......you mumu na first grade.....ode

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Consonance: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
The same thing they attempted to do at the collation center in Abuja. Having realized that they had lost, they wanted to shut down the collation center. They later stage a walk out after they have failed to achieve the aim. If it didn't dey it didn't dey

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by leketon: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
40Bullets:
Okay... So what should we do with it o?

You should stop claiming that mandate was stolen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Enceladus(m): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
I followed the drama from the onset. I even helped them input some data during breaks.

Obidients in their delusionary state will still cry of a stolen mandate even though their messiah didn't even fulfill the 25% quota mandated by the constitution.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Checking Who His Wife, Aisha, Voted For? (Photos) / See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.