Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch (67635 Views)

‘obidients’ Close Alternative Result Collation Portal After Tinubu’s Lead / Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation / Malami Plotting To Scuttle Rivers Gov Poll Result Collation, PDP Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by NwokoloOwa: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Abeg, the election was not perfect and no election is but if you free your mind, we can score INEC over 70% in terms of integrity and compliance. The verdict of the courts will not be different from what was announced.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by worldclass68(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omoawoke:

The fear of obidients ehn

Them never get your time, if them descend on you, life go tire you grin

I get them plenty as friends for abj..... and else where, I dont argue with them, cuz I'd be wasting my time... grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by ghiloman28(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Awon werey una go cry tire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Believeintruth: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daddyyin:

Take it easy on yourself. You’re the senseless one

Dude take the words calmly and work on yourself. Just accept that you don't have sense
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Mylove55(f): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Johnthum:
To slap you dey hungry me. Walahi!

Behave yourself.

Tinubu did not win any election in Nigeria 💯
hahahaha, you think living in denial will save your soul from hurting,
I know it really hurt to lose an election after having false hope of winning,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/obidients-close-alternative-result-collation-portal-after-tinubus-lead/
I don't mind obituaries and their master automated lying machine who no get shy to lie anytime he opens his Stinky mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Bimpe29: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
May we never labor in vain Aameen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by goody2019: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
A party founded on lies, deceit, desperation, over ambition, curses, abuse and violence. And very much unprepared for governance - handpicking and imposing contestants (from their sleep) days and even hours to elections, yet crying wolf.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cheap propaganda. Keep deceiving yourself. You say Obidients are Irrelevant, 4 people tweeting in a room yet you need us to make news SMH.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Daddyyin: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude take the words calmly and work on yourself. Just accept that you don't have sense

I’m wondering how your bitter soul will cope for 8 years and more grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by aariwa(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
olabright31:

Na Yoruba Muslims votes for him in the 19 Northern States and Ekiti and Ondo States? Until 2031 before you wake up from your bad dream only to discover you have been living in delusion
continue living in fools paradise mumu when you know if INEC had used BVAS continue couldn’t have defeated sowore. Pray he doesn’t die before May 29th ..pigs
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Ken4Christ: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
There was no point even checking the server because they uploaded the results after manipulations.

How could the server even have the results when the INEC officials said they couldn't transmit the results at certain times.

There are many flaws in the election collation.

1. How could two states have exactly the same results?

2. How could a polling unit results be higher than the total collation for a local government?

3. Ekiti result was on another server four days before the election.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by aariwa(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Daddyyin:

Your social media president elect 😂
President elect with no certificate of return😂
hahaha we are still better than tinubu pigs and their mental problems
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by yemmit90: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
king1250:
Any results uploaded after pu election on 25th Feb is the handwork of APC in collaboration with INEC collation officers.

What most of you don't understand is that, uploading results directly from PUs is very risky as it can be easily hack by anyone. INEC did the right thing by uploading only results collated and signed by parties agents at Polling units.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by spiralwedge(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu should please give them their Biafra in his tenure and build an electric fence around their landlocked country that is not up to Niger State. They can only come to Nigeria with visa and Nigeria must block them from joining Ecowas.

All the bad reputation we get overseas will easily be identified as Biafran. Nigerians can then rest from the shame these people put us through.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by ebenholer2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Few days ago they were cheering their own INEC chairman (Mark Essien) who wanted to prove to them that their mandate was stolen. Now that the result isn’t going according to plan, they have turned on their INEC Chairman, accusing him of being a saboteur sent by El-Rufai.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by EMAXIM(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/obidients-close-alternative-result-collation-portal-after-tinubus-lead/

You lie too much. The Obidients had rejected Mark's collation before his final announcement of the results he collated and not because APC won.

I do Twitter a lot and only come here once in blue moon to read you guys lies.

Nairaland is no more what we knew it to be.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by ebenholer2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ken4Christ:
There was no point even checking the server because they uploaded the results after manipulations.

How could the server even have the results when the INEC officials said they couldn't transmit the results at certain times.

There are many flaws in the election collation.

1. How could two states have exactly the same results?

2. How could a polling unit results be higher than the total collation for a local government?

3. Ekiti result was on another server four days before the election.
YOU BELIEVE LIES AT YOUR OWN PERIL. WHLE SHOULD A LENIENT SOMEONE LIKE YOU BELIEVE ALL THESE LIES

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Midastorch(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

I think this guy is really Peter Obi.... The result of the election pain the werey....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by TechguyBlog: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lol INEC already lay emphasis on this at each polling unit each party has a representative who must signed the result nd have a copy before sending it to state before another group sign and evaluate it.. So if any party is aggrieved hold your party agents... Why will your party agent sign a tinted result not in the party favor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Sannisege: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
aariwa:
hahaha we are still better than tinubu pigs and their mental problems
leave us we like being Tinubu pigs. We the Tinubu pigs will rule your fathers and mothers for the next four years

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by iamdapsyj(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
HydraFeeds:
That self denial when you think something impossible has happened. The obidients are undergoing it now .

As I’ve said before,the obedient movement is like a virus that will soon be swallowed by sinkhole

Their are stages to grief: (1) Denial (2) Guilt (3) Acceptance. Obidients are still at the first stage!! 😂😆😛

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Josephkabila12: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
alsudan:
The Mandate Thief should be served when he least expect.

I personally have the real results of Plateau and Nasarawa, but will never expose it online for Urchins.

Thiefnubuu that came a distant second in the elections is claiming President Elect. grin
only u in Nigeria get plateau and nassarawa result funny 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by exstreve: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Gbam
I voted in plateau and didn't vote for Obi, cos I knew he can't win and I wanted my vote to court.
Thank God, Jagaban won....
Obi campaign wasn't a balanced one, it was based on ethnic and religion coloration. Wasn't impressed as a Christian.

Bruh plateau people carried the whole obi matter on their head, went there and saw how they were doing, tried telling them they said no, obi or nothing now see, I’m sure if election is conducted again, obi won’t get such votes from northern Christians again
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by bezimo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
alsudan:
The Mandate Thief should be served when he least expect.

I personally have the real results of Plateau and Nasarawa, but will never expose it online for Urchins.

Thiefnubuu that came a distant second in the elections is claiming President Elect. grin

2nd were he came 3rd..stole Obi Vote from Benue and Rivers..reduced obi vote in SE and SS in collaboration with inec..lol
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by onuman: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
EcoBrick:

But call for rerun election is the case, because the presidential and National Assembly elections were not conducted according to INEC's GUIDELINES.

Nobody can beat INEC in presenting results that contradict what INEC presented earlier, because INEC must chave manipulated the figures in its IREV before now. No outsider investigators can easily extract information from the iREV portal better and more than INEC officials.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by onuman: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Their are stages to grief: (1) Denial (2) Guilt (3) Acceptance. Obidients are still at the first stage!! 😂😆😛

With a half wit demented old and sick Tinubu as your president, you will grief, deny, feel guilty until you accept your failure.
For now tribal championship makes you think the election is a tribal champion issue.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Mohamid(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please I need camera men and all the social media because me too I wan donate oven to a girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by chinchum(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
muykem:
Obidients are disillusioned. How can you win president without any inroads into NW and NE. Apart from lagos nothing in South West.
such level of delusion needs to be studied as a political science project.

It was clear as a day, they were a paper weight in NW and NE (13 states) except in southern Kaduna and Taraba that is Christian dominated since the campaign was hinged on Religious divide tactics.

In the SW(6 states), they were just a fumbling piece of trash except in Lagos.

The 2023 presidential election ironically is one of the freest and fairest election ever. INEC simply struggled to update results from their server to irev portal. This kind of nationwide update has never happened in previous presidential election that were considered free and fair.

I likened the Lp Obi as a noisy year 1 University student who took 6 subjects and scored 95% in one, 60% in the second and 10% in the others with higher weight unit and wondering why he is not on first class.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by CaptainFM1: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
The political class will keep stifling the citizen because we have made politics so lucrative in Nigeria. No one really want to serve anymore. There's no Nationalist anymore. Every sector, every agencies, every parastatals, all private establishment, all public servants and the entire Nigerian society stench with corruption. There's wall-to-wall corruption in the entire country. The remedy eludes us.
Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by Alsenora: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Quite obvious. The agrieved parties would've easily won if they had formed aliance prior to the polls.. their cummulative votes almost doubled the winning party's. More reason each will believe he won. Whether or not they will pick the positive from their misjudgement is left to be seen.
Zico5:
I feel their pains but they have lost totally. Obidients are just set of people desperate to achieve their aims without even thinking of their capacity. I wonder the magic they want to pull with the voting strength of North. North spoke and they are all masturbating and showing their angers. No matter how they dig, its efforts in futility. Even if they remove totally APC votes in both South East and South South, Tinubu will still win. They forget Tinubu is a master strategist. They downgraded the North and they are taught the lesson of their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Close Alternative Result Collation Irev - Punch by iamdapsyj(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
onuman:

With a half wit demented old and sick Tinubu as your president, you will grief, deny, feel guilty until you accept your failure.
For now tribal championship makes you think the election is a tribal champion issue.

E pain am 😆😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What This Babe Did When She Heard Buhari Is Back (photo) / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.