Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light (1438 Views)

Lucifer: The Unspoken Truth About His Expulsion From Heaven / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

Which brand of mushroom or "Igbo" did you take...?

Even a god can be angry.

Do not provoke me.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2023
GodWrites:

Even a god can be angry.

Do not provoke me.

Lol..
Very funny..

Then that God is a human being.....

Only humans has Ego...

Gods are above that.....

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Lucifer is a title..

It is not a proper name..

It literally means "light bearer"..

To bear means to give birth, and only women are endowed with that capability..Men provide the seed.

It means who ever Lucifer is, she has to be a woman...
She is the queen of heaven and the morning star..and all these are what Catholics describe Mary with...so by simple inference..

That is the truth hidden in plain sight..
You are only making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2023
GodWrites:

Upon realising that existence is but a big cosmos joke, the matrix broke.

Before you proceed with this tale of mine, it's worth noting that I spent decades, trying to master astral projection, aligning my chakra, opening my third eye, finally raising my kundalini.

The kundalini was the most challenging journey of my life. It's when you evolve, becoming capable of controlling matter and the energy around you.

It took uttermost discipline. I had to punish my body. I retired to the jungle. To nature. I was growing and hunting my own food.

From my little cabin in the middle of the jungle, I visit dimensions you can only but imagine.

Growing up, I have always loved to take risks. So a week ago, I decided that I wanted to meet with Lucifer.

My new desire sent shivers down my spine, for I know the consequence.

I have once tried summoning Lucifer, and after drawing the sigil and lighting the candles, nothing happened.

But this time I don't need to draw a sigil or light a candle.

I am a god and it's my right to meet with Lucifer whenever possible.

I was surprised to learn that Lucifer is actually on earth, in Benin City, to be precise.

This was in 1994, and Lucifer decided to have a world conference with over 2 million agents in attendance.

Over 50 million daemons attended, including high-ranking witches and wizards.

The conference hall was like a disco hall. Loud music blasting through the speakers as the demons dance and chants in unison.

My source told me that Lucifer was in room 13, and that I would have to pass through 30 demons to meet with Lucifer.

I wanted to give up. Because it isn't just a queue. I will have to literally kill any demon that refuses me entry.

When I entered the hallway, I saw 5 daemons.

They were swift in their movement, and upon sighting me, they charged toward me with fury.

With my two hands, I created a bulb around me, protecting myself from outside forces.

As they tried to break through, I conjured a vortex, which instantly sucked them into a plane of my choosing.

It was just too easy I must say. Ever since I learned to control the vortex, it's as if I was cheating.

I was yet to meet with an entity that could withstand the vortex.

Soon Room 13 was in front of me.

I twisted the doorknob, and it opened, and it was as if darkness oozed from the room.

I walked in, and suddenly there was light.

And from the light emerged the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever seen.

A hand reached out to me.

"You have earned your place, great one."

And as soon as He said that, the light almost enveloped Him deemed down.

His eyes were the most mesmerising thing I have ever seen.

His voice sounded like a fountain.

The robe he wore was decorated with stars and precious stones.

When I took his hand, I found myself in cold dark space, moving at a piercing speed into nothingness.

I will continue this tale later, especially on how Lucifer answered 3 of my most life questions.

Netflix will produce this script just polish it some more.

4 Likes

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by GodWrites: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol..
Very funny..

Then that God is a human being.....

Only humans has Ego...

Gods are above that.....

Roses are red. Violet are blue.

The sun must rise from the north,

And set in the south,

For you to attain wisdom.

Forever eluded.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
GodWrites:

And set in the south,

Forever eluded.

Olodo..

The sun rises from the East

And sets in the west...

Try again....

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

Olodo..

And sets in the west...

Try again....

Lol....u ddnt even notice the insult cos u are busy trying to form superior .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....u ddnt even notice the insult cos u are busy trying to form superior .....

That's why I called him olodo ..

He is trying to be subtle...

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by KnownUnknown: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

That's why I called him olodo ..

He is trying to be subtle...

You are an imbecil3, saith the Lord.

advanceDNA:

GodWrites:

And set in the south,

Forever eluded.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Ass wipe..

Retard,

Filia butana

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Ass wipe..

Retard,

Crawl back to the whole you came from..

Nah your papa condom wey burst I blame? See the problem e dey cause for us nah..

Your mama for just give am small BJ...

Or your mama no even know who even make her pregnant from her numerous customers..

You don turn to everybody problem...

So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by Landowner101(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

Olodo..

And sets in the west...

Try again....
You're spiritually blinded, the sun actually rises from the North and sets in the South.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by CaptMarvel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Unmnhnm
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Landowner101:

You're spiritually blinded, the sun actually rises from the North and sets in the South.

Believe whatever you like..
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by KnownUnknown: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

Ass wipe..

Retard,

Crawl back to the whole you came from..

Nah your papa condom wey burst I blame? See the problem e dey cause for us nah..

Your mama for just give am small BJ...

Or your mama no even know who even make her pregnant from her numerous customers..

You don turn to everybody problem...

So sad

Lol

GodWrites:

And set in the south,

Forever eluded.
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by sonmvayina(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol

Two peas in a pod..

He knows he is just deluding himself, when I took him up, he is all defensive...
Just like you too..

Filia butana...
Re: How I Met Lucifer, The Angel Of Light by KnownUnknown: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

Two peas in a pod..

He knows he is just deluding himself, when I took him up, he is all defensive...
Just like you too..

Filia butana...

It’s “ figlia di puttana” not Filia butana.

GodWrites:

And set in the south,

Forever eluded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Will in Man -what have you produced with it on Earth? / Why Don't Christians Fight When Jesus Is Insulted? / What Do Christians Think Of Some Christians That Have Only Court Marriages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.