Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People (1081 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
I don't know what's wrong with me. I always find it hard to reply the negative whenever someone ask me for anything that, at that moment, i don't have or won't be able to do.

If someone ask me for help, let say money, to say "sorry, i don't have" dey hard me. I go begin promise that don't worry i will give you tomorrow, when i know that my tomorrow food never sure.

is there any name for such condition?
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by zeuss: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
MaDaRa01:
I don't know what's wrong with me. I always find it hard to reply the negative whenever someone ask me for anything that, at that moment, i don't have or won't be able to do.

If someone ask me for help, let say money, to say "sorry, i don't have" dey hard me. I go begin promise that don't worry i will give you tomorrow, when i know that my tomorrow food never sure.

It called empathy...... You have a heart of gold. You are not alone..... But you must be wise enough to discern the fraudulent. God will always cater for his angels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
zeuss:

It called empathy...... You have a heart of gold. You are not alone..... But you must be wise enough to discern the fraudulent.
it has caused me so many unfulfilled promises
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Vinnie2000(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
OP
So if a Gay says he wants to SHOOK PRICCK for your Anus, Will you say YES?

3 Likes

Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by zeuss: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
MaDaRa01:

it has caused me so many unfulfilled promises

At least you gave them hope and God know u would have given if u had...... U need to be more realistic though.. Dnt make promises against what u dnt have at hand.
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP

So if a Gay says he wants to SHOOK PRICCK for your Anus, Will you say YES?
why would a gay ask me that when i am not one?
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
zeuss:

At least you gave them hope and God know u would have given if u had...... U need to be more realistic though.. Dnt make promises against what u dnt have at hand.
Thanks mate, i am working on that
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Bros which state are you from? If you. never enter ABJ or LAG then u never get sense. Dem go soon run you street
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
FATHAT:

Bros which state are you from? If you. never enter ABJ or LAG then u never get sense. Dem go soon run you street
ha dey enter lag wella, but i dey benin
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by marlow1962(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dem nva do you, when dem do you u go sabi say no
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by DearGorgeous(f): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2023
MaDaRa01:

It's a special kind of ministry. Ministry of Giving, and it's not common. Not everyone who's well-to-do has the mind to give. You don't have, yet you give or promises to give.

I have one thing to say to you: God bless you exceedingly. May He open great and mighty doors for you. May He enrich you so you can be a source of blessing to the needy around you.

Stop promising them when you have nothing to give, otherwise, they may begin to misunderstand it as you're unreliable.

God bless you, bro.
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Autobot05: 4:28am On Mar 11, 2023
I'm guilty of this too ... Damn
I practice saying No but always end up doing otherwise when the time comes
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by Itohanmiwa: 4:32am On Mar 11, 2023
OP nor worry. When the time reach, you go learn.
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by chrispapi11(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2023
MaDaRa01:

OP, oya kindly dash me money for the weekend make I use do one or two
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2023
MaDaRa01:

can you send me 5k cheesy ......signing out✈
Re: Help I Find It Hard To Say "No" To People by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
I was once like this... And i am still like this once in a while.... But believe me that u will be favoured but not by man.... U will just get things easily wen the time comes...... And wen that time approaches u will not be as cheerful as u are now anymore.....

MaDaRa01:

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? / Singer Teni Rants About Her ‘sugar Daddy’ For Giving Her N50,000 / A Man Without A Wife Will Die Faster Than A Woman Without A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.