Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, (25041 Views)

EPL: Gary Neville Reveals Two Teams Under Pressure To Win Title After Liverpool’ / EPL: Gary Lineker Names One Player That ‘destroyed’ Man City In 2-3 Loss To Crys / EPL: Gary Neville Speaks On Returning To Manchester United After Mourinho’s Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by budaatum: 3:00am On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

This is hypocrisy
If any BBC staff comes out to say what Putin is doing in Ukraine is terrible,that would be fine.
If They did the opposite They would be sacked

Record high? Really?Where is the data published?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/migrants-detected-crossing-the-english-channel-in-small-boats/migrants-detected-crossing-the-english-channel-in-small-boats-last-7-days
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by budaatum: 3:09am On Mar 12, 2023
43Ronin:

The UK should get out. The laws apply to migrants of color but not to white. See how they quickly adopted Ukrainians all over America & Europe, giving them permanent residency status with monthly stipends till they land their first jobs. If you calculate how much they have spent on the war its probably in its billions. The hate black people and the Ukraine war exposed them.

UK accepted Somalians when they were at war. They also accepted Hong Kongians when it joined China, and there are many refugees from other countries too.

Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by lexy2014: 3:16am On Mar 12, 2023
dfrost:

Maritime does not count, lexy? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

kindly answer the question based on your claim. Your claim is that "UK 🇬🇧 actually shares borders with other countries". Apart from Ireland, how does the UK share border with the other countries you mentioned?
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by dfrost: 3:43am On Mar 12, 2023
lexy2014:

kindly answer the question based on your claim. Your claim is that "UK 🇬🇧 actually shares borders with other countries". Apart from Ireland, how does the UK share border with the other countries you mentioned?

I've shared that already. You can counter it with superior argument. If you don't have, let it rest. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by lexy2014: 3:46am On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

This time I am saying fucck off
You are a bloody fool

Why are you hurt? Am I res6for the following? I only asked for clarification.

Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Oboto700:
do you know how many Nigerians are in the u.k. Don't judge what you don't know
Are all Nigerians in the UK refugees?

Or you don't understand what the story is all about?
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by Kukutenla: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
budaatum:

Some njà employees are so important to the operations that the boss never messes with them because they are not so easily replaced.

Lol. True
But i don't think it's same with this scenario.

It's more about optics than competence.

Bottom line though, no one is irreplaceable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by lexy2014: 4:31am On Mar 13, 2023
dfrost:

I've shared that already. You can counter it with superior argument. If you don't have, let it rest. Simple.

Where did you answer my question?

Your claim is that "UK 🇬🇧 actually shares borders with other countries". Apart from Ireland, HOW does the UK share border with the other countries you mentioned?
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by Sizwezi: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
dfrost:

Really? That's football's Mr. Clean 😋👌💪😊🙌

Nah. In his playing days, yea he could be seen as clean but his pundit ways ? no way. He's been pretentious and cunning.
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by dfrost: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Sizwezi:

Nah. In his playing days, yea he could be seen as clean but his pundit ways ? no way. He's been pretentious and cunning.

cheesy grin I'm only interested in his playing days.
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by budaatum: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Where did you answer my question?

Your claim is that "UK 🇬🇧 actually shares borders with other countries". Apart from Ireland, HOW does the UK share border with the other countries you mentioned?

I know you'd ignore all answers and repeat your question till you wear people out, but let me try.

The UK has only one land border, and that is on the island of Ireland.

Since 1994 the Channel Tunnel beneath the English Channel links the UK with France.

The United Kingdom shares maritime borders with Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, and the Faroe Islands (Denmark).

Hope that educates you.
Re: Gary Linekar: Match Of The Day Boycotted By Pundits, Commentators, by Sizwezi: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
dfrost:

cheesy grin I'm only interested in his playing days.

Okay . It's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Norwich - (4 - 0) On 1st July 2020 / Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 20th August 2016 / England Vs Wales : Euro 2016 (2 - 1) On 16th June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.