Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims (75698 Views)

Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Stop Anyone From Visiting Train Accident Vitims - LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Wawelexy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
norriswood:
....SLOW POKE....GO THROUGH UR MSG AGAIN..BARKING HUNGRY BULL DOG, U WROTE THRASH...GORILLA FROM ISRAEL....

Your mumu brain no fit tell you say na phone keyboard typo error be that one, must you be told everything? Ewu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by norriswood(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wawelexy:

Your mumu brain no fit tell you say na phone keyboard typo error be that one, must you be told everything? Ewu
....slow poke....that's why their life is so miserable....too know over sabi..useless people..arrogant....they're still behind....miscreant...tell that to ur slowpoke father typo error he should be in better position to check u into nearest psychiatric hospital..bastard
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Wawelexy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
norriswood:
....slow poke....that's why their life is so miserable....too know over sabi..useless people..arrogant....they're still behind....miscreant...tell that to ur slowpoke father typo error he should be in better position to check u into nearest psychiatric hospital..bastard

I guess you just learnt the word slowpoke? grin male goat...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by norriswood(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wawelexy:

I guess you just learnt the word slowpoke? grin male goat...
..ask ur drunker father nd ur prostitute mother..they ve used their youthful age played draft gave birth nuisance...gutter child....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Wawelexy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
norriswood:
..ask ur drunker father nd ur prostitute mother..they ve used their youthful age played draft gave birth nuisance...gutter child....

Mentioning my parents already shows the different between us grin... I won't insult your parents, never... But mind you, you forgot to type your newly learnt word..'slowpoke' grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Juhnior: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
ruffhandu:
Honestly I feel this kind of attitude may work against him. Why would he bar someone from visiting a patient in hospital? But his wife visited.

It's not sympathy visit but political affiliations to people in that predicament. I am very sure nobody that isn't related to the victims would be able to see them, meanwhile his wife is the current first lady of the state hence why she can visit them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Juhnior: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
Britishpea:

The likes you got showed that we have so many illiterates who don’t understand what politics is like all over the world.

Politics is based on propaganda and selling yourself to appeal to people. The vehicle majorly used in selling oneself in Nigeria “standard” of politics is by seeking pity.

The deputy was capping nonsense. I bet it with you. No one shut her out. But as usual, of course, they know that there are stupid people like you online who swallow gibberish hook, line and sinker. People who don’t try to find out the facts but will wake up on one morning and start trending nonsensical news on Twitter. Most of these people are either Oloshos(professionals, corporate, career, or coded ones) who only wait on calls for the next man to knack and get paid. They use their times on Twitter while waiting for that call or WhatsApp message, to either trend rubbish or follow the trend .

Another sets are people who are being fed by parents- the under 25s. I wonder what they understand about countries other than the usual narratives. They are fed/clothed by parents so they have no worries. And the last ones are the celebrities who are not celebrating themselves. The ones who fit in perfectly in a world of “talent is not wisdom” they try to control the minds of all the aforementioned people to suite their own purpose. And of course, the influencers who influence the minds of the not-too-smart ones just to gain traction and keep being relevant. It will be sad seeing an over 35 years old being hoodwinked into this stuff. We have so many of the weak people who reason like zombies on Nairaland and you are def one of them!

It's really laughable at the amount of naive people and people who just don't think on social media... The average IQ for youths in this country is extremely low so they are easily swayed by nonsense things.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by norriswood(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wawelexy:

Mentioning my parents already shows the different between us grin... I won't insult your parents, never... But mind you, you forgot to type your newly learnt word..'slowpoke' grin
....same way u igbos newly learnt urchin....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by MechanicMike: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
OdefaGirl:

My dear, you still wouldn't know if they have

do u have one please?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Searchingvictor: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2023
Ahhh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.