Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims (75670 Views)

Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party / ‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Sanwo-Olu Didn't Stop Anyone From Visiting Train Accident Vitims - LASUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by ruffhandu: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
The Labour Party Deputy Governorship candidate in Lagos was seem at the hospital shut out because the governor gave a directive not to let her visit the accident victims.

See the video yoursel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jKCA2QEbM

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by ibechris(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
APC that has no human sympathy.

762 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by RuddyFusion(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
This tells exactly what he will do once he get another term......

This is someone that claim not to know who gave the order to the Lekki toll gate mayhem

Sanwolu you're on your way out

ELuu pee from top to bottom

1126 Likes 99 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jide OUT,
GRV IN

Modified
First, let me appreciate the wonderful Nairaland family, who liked this short comment of mine. God bless you all.

Now, the action of the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwolu, is so callous, primitive, disorderly, condemnable and belittling of a supposed public servant.
Because of the fear of losing the forth coming gubernatorial election in Lagos State on March 18th, 2023, he just played to the gallery and unintelligently demonstrated to the world that he is a bigot.

Believe you me, this childish action of Jide will hunt him for life. He will regret the day he allowed his emotions to send him packing from the governance of Lagos, as this stupid action will GIVE LAGOSIANS THE OPEN OPPORTUNITY TO CAST THEIR PROTEST VOTES AGAINST HIM, thereby pushing the LP candidate @GRVLagos to an easy election win.

Sanwolu, in your next life, please learn to accord everyone equal opportunity and respect, no matter how bitter you might be against some persons.

Therefore, FAREWELL to Lagos State Government House. You prepared your own coffin and buried yourself in it.

What a life!

821 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Wawelexy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
luluosas:
Jide OUT,
GRV IN

Exactly

649 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by perez100: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Whoever hid COVID-19 Palliatives meant for the masses must be voted out of power as it is done in sane countries. What promise is someone that hid just food which he had more than enough but decided to deny the poor such food donated by individuals and Corporate Organizations? He has nothing to promise again to brainwash educated people except people cannot think normal.

All the Governors that hid COVID-19 Palliatives should be voted out because that showed the level of wickedness and evil in their hearts. They will still brainwash tribal champions but not the educated ones.

475 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by TossTos: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Make some help me beg Sanwo o
Make e take things easy ...

Hmmm , this is just the beginning of how the election next week in Lagos go be ..
Mr Governor small small o ..

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by JealousCobra(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
cool

We all knew that sanwolu is a pretender who is waiting to win his re election, and then finally use an already sharpened jack knief to bald innocent people s hair.

Sanwolu is a disaster that should be in all costs avoided 😎

GVR

340 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
They should go and sit down. They want to score cheap political point with the visit.

186 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by LibertyRep: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Please let the victims recuperate in peace.

All leading Governorship candidates have been there.

Don't attempt to score cheap political point from people's misfortune.

150 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Fashionista01(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
He is painting himself black the more.

Eluu p from top to bottom.

257 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by ruffhandu: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Honestly I feel this kind of attitude may work against him. Why would he bar someone from visiting a patient in hospital? But his wife visited.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by id4sho(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Cholls(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
My brother werey Omo Igbo...him know say he no go enter as governor but e wan just give Sanwo-Olu high BP

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by ruffhandu: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cholls:
My brother werey Omo Igbo...him know say he no go enter as governor but e wan just give Sanwo-Olu high BP
Lol. My brother, anything is possible in Nigeria now o

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Nwaetche(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ohh, Remi Tinubu was there to score cheap political goal?

ODE!!

LibertyRep:
Please let the victims recuperate in peace.

All leading Governorship candidates have been there.

Don't attempt to score cheap political point from people's misfortune.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by phorget(m): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
They should go and sit down. They want to score cheap political point with the visit.

Is anyone stopping Sanwoolu from scoring his own ”expensive political point”?

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by bazoodo: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why is the LP deputy governorship candidate be chewing gum?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by dominique(f): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Anybody that knows Lagos general hospital should know that it's not somewhere you can just breeze in and breeze out to visit patients anyhow. When my sister in-law was admitted there, only my MIL was allowed to go in with one person to see her. That Remi Tinubu was allowed to go in doesn't mean people can be going there anyhow. Levels pass levels

bazoodo:
Why is the LP deputy governorship candidate be chewing gum?

So she won't get to misyarn in public.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by omonnakoda: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
dominique:
Anybody that knows Lagos general hospital should know that it's not somewhere you can just breeze in and breeze out to visit patients anyhow. When my sister in-law was admitted there, only my MIL was allowed to go in with one person to see her. That Remi Tinubu was allowed to go in doesn't mean people can be going there anyhow. Levels pass levels

So she won't get to misyarn in public.

Which one is

Lagos General hospital?

34 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
omonnakoda:

Which one is

Lagos General hospital?

Where do you think the patients are receiving treatment? Private hospitals? Or are there not general hospitals in other states? I don't know the type of protocols they observe in other states that's why I was specific about Lagos GH.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by omonnakoda: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
dominique:

Where do you think the patients are receiving treatment? Private hospitals? Or are there not general hospitals in other states? I don't know the type of protocols they observe in other states that's why I was specific about Lagos GH.
Which hospital is so called?
Where is it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by press9jatv: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
ruffhandu:
The Labour Party Deputy Governorship candidate in Lagos was seem at the hospital shut out because the governor gave a directive not to let her visit the accident victims.

See the video yoursel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jKCA2QEbM
why will he do that. This further shows that Sanwo Olu will be heavily defeated and rejected in the March 18th governorship poll in Lagos State

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Goodmarlian: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
But they said labour is an igbo party na?
Is it igbo that guy is speaking?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by omonnakoda: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
dominique:

I just asked a question based on your post
Where exactly is the hospital you are talking about,what part of Lagos state?

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Is Lagos State Sanwo-Olu property?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jide OUT, GRV IN

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nonsense. APC will be history in Lagos soon

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims by Throwback: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Labour Party is really desperate like Peter Obi was a desperate political prostitute.

The legitimate government of Lagos State is already on top of the matter.

Your visit will not do the victims any good, but do you political good.

If you find out now, you will realise they probably visited outside of the visiting hours and expected they must be allowed inside to play politics.

You don't give shi shi which is what the patients need now.

So sit your ass at home.

33 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.