Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party (14103 Views)

‘Abure, Apapa Are Fake’ — Ex-LP Deputy Chair Asks Court To Declare Him Chairman / Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / 2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Gistsnaijamedia: 10:54am On Feb 22
This letter is to hereby officially notify you of my resignation from Labour Party.

It has been a very interesting 10 months of my political career, I give thanks and glory to Almighty God for seeing me through in good health and with His mercy.

My thanks to Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for the political window as your deputy.

At this juncture, I can no longer see myself aligning with the current values of Labour Party or as a member of Labour Party, and the time has come for me to move forward.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to my team and supporters across the length and breadth of Lagos State and Nigeria in general, who worked tremendously hard with me, despite the difficult terrain, on our achievements during the 2023 electioneering period, an achievement, we can all be highly proud of, and for the immense support of the ObiDatti family and NCF, It was indeed an honour and a privilege to take that journey with you all.

I look forward to working with you all in the future towards achieving our dreams of freeing Lagos from one party politics, creating a Lagos that works for everyone, and a better/new Nigeria.

Thank you all and God bless you all.

Princess Islamiyat Abiodun Oyefusi

https://thenationonlineng.net/rhodes-vivours-running-mate-oyefusi-quits-lp/amp/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Xscape1993(m): 10:56am On Feb 22
It is well with Nigerian people. Wishing her all the best in her future politics.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by yarimo(m): 10:57am On Feb 22
grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Penguin2: 10:58am On Feb 22
Not a strand of our hair is moved.

Good luck to her!

We know APC is the business of buying up opposition figures.

But let them buy Obi if they can.

Ndi ala!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by AqualinaXYZ: 10:59am On Feb 22
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin

Whats funny?

Abi una mandate dey deal with you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Okwyjesus(m): 11:04am On Feb 22
Penguin2:

Good luck to her!

Ndi ala!

Instead of think tanking on developmental approach, they are busy with useless propaganda on any one that can NAME A PRICE from LP or PDP.

Let them learn from Otti how to silent opposition with performance not propaganda

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Bobloco: 11:06am On Feb 22
biaframaster200:
She don see say Labour party is an Anti Lagosian party ...and she is a full-blooded Lagosian .unlike Chinedu Gbadebo who is Omo Yiibo looking like a slowpoke .....

You can see all these Poto-poto people wey dey all look for the downfall of all the people who are not from their tribe.....

Buhari was the president in 2011 ...they called all Hausa /Fulani all kind of bad names....now Yoruba person is the president....they have Yoruba people all.kinds of names... I pity non Yiibo people who are still supporting their Tribal agenda ...because they will use you and kill you have their dream has been achieved ...they did it to Late Ladoke Akintola and Victor Banjo of blessed memory....and they wants to keep repeating this heinous act ...

God bless you Oyelusi

No Lagosians is more of a Lagosian than GRV

Get that into your thick head

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Ogiame: 11:08am On Feb 22
An opportunist GONE like Subsidy

8 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Nawa4nl: 11:09am On Feb 22
Hunger in the land has made that one seek Emilokan

Instead of the drug baron to look for ways to fix Nigeria, he is looking for ways to distract Nigerians from reality.

5 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:33am On Feb 22
MDA/ parastatal appointment loading.
She's a typical Nigerian politician .
Don't know why this is making news
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by HeadNigga: 11:33am On Feb 22
Tinubu girl. Tinubu probably planted her like he did apapa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Jokerman(m): 11:34am On Feb 22
😂

Hunger bad
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by nazicartel(m): 11:34am On Feb 22
Normal level nah... Another person will come
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Mandate2023: 11:35am On Feb 22
Smart lady.....she has seen that chinedu have nothing in common with the ppl he wants to govern and he can never succeed not with another alien tribe backing him for only God knows the selfish reason behind it

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Faposky95: 11:35am On Feb 22
Penguin2:

Good luck to her!

Ndi ala!
don't blame APC...
na she sell, so dem see say her price fit palliative so dem buy.....
cheape she was

2 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by AllahOfBlood: 11:35am On Feb 22
angry
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Menclothing: 11:35am On Feb 22
SHe is going to Apga

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by ImoleNaija: 11:36am On Feb 22
HeadNigga:
Tinubu boy. Tinubu probably planted him like he did apapa.

AmuDimpka:
A Yoruba man will always be a Yoruba man

8 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by chopnaira: 11:36am On Feb 22
She is likely returning to PDP. GRV go soon return to PDP too.

7 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Tobihabeeb: 11:36am On Feb 22
Politics is a game of interest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Ebukamatth(m): 11:37am On Feb 22
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by CuriousX: 11:37am On Feb 22
Money and contracts offered and acceptedgrin

The name though grin

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by nstore: 11:37am On Feb 22

1 Like

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by AbuAeesha: 11:37am On Feb 22
lolz
there are only 2 parties in Lagos:
Tinubu led party & others.
take it or leave it

9 Likes

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by chopnaira: 11:37am On Feb 22
AmuDimpka:
A Yoruba man will always be a Yoruba man
Like Peter Obi shey

Some of you go just open your mouth waaaaa

Penguin2:

Good luck to her!

Ndi ala!

Like PDP bought Peter Obi from AKPUGA

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by Skillsnigeria: 11:37am On Feb 22
Hmmm
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by AmuDimpka: 11:38am On Feb 22
chopnaira:

Like Peter Obi shey
oga I no insult anyman

Peter Obi will always be Peter Obi
Re: Islamiyat Oyefusi: LP's Deputy-Governorship Candidate in Lagos, dumps Party by chopnaira: 11:38am On Feb 22
AmuDimpka:
oga I no insult anyman

Peter Obi will always be Peter Obi

Yeah right. The gbajue man.

Bobloco:

No Lagosians is more of a Lagosian than GRV

Get that into your thick head
You mean no Lagosians is more IPOB than GRV

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience "Umblerra" Jonathan Has A Degree In Biology! / GEJ Cuts Feeding Cost By ₦90M & Drops Plan To Buy ₦280M Exotic Cars / 2019: I Will Beat Sanwo-olu Flat – Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.