Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers (46412 Views)

Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN

HIS 8 YEARS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT MISERY TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The same Anambra people that you urchins claimed he didn't do anything in his 8 years of governorship.

Can Lagosians queue up behind Tinubu that you urchins claimed develop Lagos?

Make una dey deceive una self. Bunch of lunatics.

Una go stay for una one room dey type. Travel and see for yourself, No.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Goodconcept78: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

See urchin talking about research

One or two persons comment on Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter is your research. Mkpi
lol my boy.

Do you want the nairaland thread link? The thread was upto 13 pages

But lack of research is really making you see everything as lies my boy

cheesy
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by TrumpDonald2: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Goodconcept78:
lol my boy.
Do you want the nairaland thread link? The thread was upto 13 pages
But lack of research is really making you see everything as lies my boy
cheesy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That is your research. A thread on Nairaland.
Your case is even worse than I had thought
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Goodconcept78: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That is your research. A thread on Nairaland.

Your case is even worse than I had thought
lol my boy. That's not all. Just tell me if you need more evidence.

Let me help you with research cheesy
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Chiachifranklin: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado urchins that were hailing Soludo left right center for attacking Obi have all abandoned him and disappeared grin grin

He alone is now feeling the heat. U never balance well,u dey attack Obi for Anambra of all places. Who be Ur papa? grin grin grin
Rugged u!! Who be ur papa!!! Tite! U there ,,,WHO BE UR PAPA!!!
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by siaco(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2023
saysoo:

And you Wonder while Buhari had it tough with Saraki. Any Executive needs the majority of party members to hasten bills,approvals etc.

But Peter Obi worked with opposition lawmakers and he survived it despite all their kangaroo impeachment.

The truth is that if you really want to work you will work without or without opposition lawmakers. Buhari and Saraki did not work because none of them had the interest of Nigeria at heart they were busy protecting their selfish interest hence buhari refusal to sign the electoral act before 2019 election.

Let be sincere to ourselves, did president buhari perform better with this 9th assembly that are his rubber stamp? They approved almost all the borrowings buhari requested and yet nothing to show for it.

My dear the executive needs lawmakers that will be checkmating their excesses for them to perform optimally.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by hush15: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2023
saysoo:

There is what is called alliance in politics. Who is Victor Umeh? That is in labour party now as a Senator. Anambra has a setup already, support it for administrative growth.

If the interest is for the people of Anambra, he will be supported. Despite the challenges, Obi served well. The moment we start putting the people's interest first, we will set aside party differences, it won't matter who is Governor or President but because people are fond of playing godfather politics is when they begin to start looking for people to party members.

Obi is a classical example cos it doesn't matter the platform, as long you have people at heart, you will be successful.

Another guy that is moving in that direction by winning the people to his side is Governor Jackson. When you are delivering, people would come to your fold to support you. Not forming a boss or mini God and giving orders for people to support you under threat or coercion.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Whywhycy: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2023
No going back on voting in labour party, come 11th March, 2023.
We are in democracy and the people vote must count, hence cry not Mr Governor.
Labour party all the way.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by saysoo: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
siaco:

But Peter Obi worked with opposition lawmakers and he survived it despite all their kangaroo impeachment.

The truth is that if you really want to work you will work without or without opposition lawmakers. Buhari and Saraki did not work because none of them had the interest of Nigeria at heart they were busy protecting their selfish interest hence buhari refusal to sign the electoral act before 2019 election.

Let be sincere to ourselves, did president buhari perform better with this 9th assembly that are his rubber stamp? They approved almost all the borrowings buhari requested and yet nothing to show for it.

My dear the executive needs lawmakers that will be checkmating their excesses for them to perform optimally.
Find out why PO had a turbulent governance in Anambra state with Hon. Mike Balonwu as speaker. They were all in PDP and all cross carpeted to APGA cause governance was suffering. See Oga PO did not achieve much in Anambra, he decided to save the money leaving developmental projects.
Willie did much better than him and Soludo is doing better. We do not need set backs in Anambra. If PO loves good governance he should firm alliance with APGA. For the sake of the people, same thing is playing out in Enungu where competence (NWEKE)will be eroded by OBIDIENTS , voting LP.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by saysoo: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2023
siaco:

Am not an APC supporter, but all past presidents Nigeria had. Buhari ranks high in infrastructural development. He failed in Security but you see general economy, he had no alternative.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by saysoo: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2023
bibe:

His past is impeccable and his CV was out there during the last Anambra guber elections. He showed decorum throughout especially during the debate.

These guys are wonderful,
Tony Elumelu.(UBA)
Ndi Okereke Onyiuke.(SEC)
You know Nigeria is a Cruise.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by saysoo: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
a4cube:
Thought you guys said Anambra is not developing. How come they have development stride now?
PO had nothing except Secondary school return to the missions.
Willie did wonderful.
Soludo is even doing much better.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
saysoo:

Sure a mob has no brain.
I will mob you and your entire household to death.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by saysoo: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I will mob you and your entire household to death.
Let me tell you, your story.
(1)There is this ugly lady that works as a bar cleaner.
(2) One day, one regular customer, always drunk want to piss.
(3) This lady , usually a public toilet said to the guy" why not have it down my normal cunt "
(4) With the buzz in his eyes, fires down the lady by the table.
There you came out from. Go ask you mama if am lying?.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
saysoo:

Let me tell you, your story.
(1)There is this ugly lady that works as a bar cleaner.
(2) One day, one regular customer, always drunk want to piss.
(3) This lady , usually a public toilet said to the guy" why not have it down my normal cunt "
(4) With the buzz in his eyes, fires down the lady by the table.
There you came out from. Go ask you mama if am lying?.
Your Olosho mother you have described.
Omo ale who doesn't know his father is what you are.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by godofuck231: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
DestinyNigga:

They will kick him out without thinking twice grin. He has many skeleton in his cupboard. Besides, people hate him. Even his party members don't like him. He destroyed himself with his mouth. The same Soludo we supported with full chest is talking against his brother. The pull him down syndrome he initiated, we will teach him how to use it.
ok , have fun then
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by FreedomfromtheT: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
saysoo:
PO has tried and its time for him to stop, we may be consumed. NNPP is causing havoc in Kano, many dead. We have a structure on ground in Anambra, build on it, don't destroy it.
Peter Obi is on course to become Nigeria's next president. Even if the Supreme Court rules against his challenge of the 2023 election results, he still has age and the goodwill of Nigerians on his side.
Just imagine, within 9 months, Peter Obi made Labour Party a household name in Nigeria. You can then imagine what can happen if he continues the momentum of building his own structures with Labour Party by 2027.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by saysoo: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Peter Obi is on course to become Nigeria's next president. Even if the Supreme Court rules against his challenge of the 2023 election results, he still has age and the goodwill of Nigerians on his side.
Just imagine, within 9 months, Peter Obi made Labour Party a household name in Nigeria. You can then imagine what can happen if he continues the momentum of building his own structures with Labour Party by 2027.
Oga his best shot is gone. Till 2039 latest. Tinubu can't let go, ask OBJ. North east will hit the deck.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by lagosrd: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Did he lie?

So why the panic and empty treat that he will not entertain those who didn't emerge from his party. Tell him that he will be isolated and removed without any delay. Political oppotunist and novice
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Tycyborg(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado urchins that were hailing Soludo left right center for attacking Obi have all abandoned him and disappeared grin grin

He alone is now feeling the heat. U never balance well,u dey attack Obi for Anambra of all places. Who be Ur papa? grin grin grin

The urchines are hailing him because he speaks the truth and are you expecting people from different regions to troop in and fight for someone from another region? It's not their business... The war in Russia vs ukrain was being hailed either good or bad from around the world but how many people do you see dieing for either Russia nor ukrain... Aside people in which they share same political views and mind you those people were only donating weapons not dying for anyone... That aside...
You all said God fatherism is bad but what is obi doing? Is this not God fatherism attitude in LP if you said it's not then please explain the word God father and their roles... I told you all that obi is hypocrite... You condem others for something and later was doing the same thing you condemn other people of... Damn!
Hypocrite and double standard at it's peak
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by FreedomfromtheT: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
saysoo:
Oga his best shot is gone. Till 2039 latest. Tinubu can't let go, ask OBJ. North east will hit the deck.
That is your wish. You are entitled to it.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by 0monnak0da: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Ode! Mumu idiot imposter. Uncouth animalistic degenerate arsehole .You are a big Fool and a waste of space and time.Animal!. Ignorant mudafucka . You are born stupid and forever remain stupid! Tufiakwa! .Bloody degenerate lPIG
You are very rude and mannerless
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by 0monnak0da: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnn44:

Ode! Mumu idiot imposter. Uncouth animalistic degenerate arsehole .You are a big Fool and a waste of space and time.Animal!. Ignorant mudafucka . You are born stupid and forever remain stupid! Tufiakwa! .Bloody degenerate lPIG

I see you are very pained grin
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by onome2013: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Soludo is entitled to his opinion, but 18th March 23rd election results will embarrass him and fix his head straight
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by OmonnakOdapig: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2023
0monnak0da:
l Omonnak0da am very rude and mannerless

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture / Crowd Welcomes Governor Yahaya Bello Back From Abuja In Cotonou (Photos) / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.