Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) (3764 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by QQIA: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Hope he ended up in prison, abeg? undecided
You sound troubled
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to God, He doesn't answer the prayers of sinners, to begin with. undecided
Am not talking about sinnners... Though we all are sinners. For there is not one person, who does what is right all the time.
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
Am not talking about sinnners... Though we all are sinners. For there is not one person, who does what is right all the time.
If you truly believe that we are all sinners, and God made it clear that He does not answer the prayer of sinners, then certainly, it cannot then be said that the answers you claim in fact come from God. undecided
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you truly believe that we are all sinners, and God made it clear that He does not answer the prayer of sinners, then certainly, it cannot then be said that the answers you claim in fact come from God. undecided
We are all sinners... If you don't believe it. Then no need talking to you. You know nothing. Bye.
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Mar 12, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
■ We are all sinners... If you don't believe it. Then no need talking to you. You know nothing. Bye.
You didn't answer my question. God made it abundantly clear that He does not answer the prayer of sinners— the prayers of the unrighteous/sinners are literally an abomination to God. So, if you are all sinners, why then do you expect God to break His Word to then answer your prayers? undecided

Is it that you also believe that God breaks His Word each time He answers your prayers or what? undecided
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You didn't answer my question. God made it abundantly clear that He does not answer the prayer of sinners— the prayers of the unrighteous/sinners are literally an abomination to God. So, if you are all sinners, why then do you expect God to break His Word to then answer your prayers? undecided

Is it that you also believe that God breaks His Word each time He answers your prayers or what? undecided
Sins get level. You can't compare fornication, with lieing. Even lieing get levels. All born again do sin. Little little sins, that we are not aware of. That are sins, in the eye of the Almighty. We all are sinners...
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
■ Sins get level. You can't compare fornication, with lieing. Even lieing get levels. All born again do sin. Little little sins, that we are not aware of. That are sins, in the eye of the Almighty. We all are sinners...
1. So, you are pretty much saying that God lied when He declared that He does not answer the prayers of Sinners, as well as when He declared that the prayers of the unrighteous/sinner are an abomination to Him? undecided

Also, where does this idea that there are levels to sin come from? undecided
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by techWriter3: 3:12am On Mar 12, 2023
As in nobody of them
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Mrlola: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
He has no right to go physical on her, the best thing to do is to divorce her. Some women sha

You mean after deceiving him to raise three children that were not his? She deserves even much more. I think society and men in general need to set examples with this kind of behavior. You do this to me, you will bear the dire consequence!

1 Like

Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Kobojunkie: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Mrlola:
You mean after deceiving him to raise three children that were not his? She deserves even much more. I think society and men in general need to set examples with this kind of behavior. You do this to me, you will bear the dire consequence!
Which men? The men whom she had the kids for? Or the men who those men abandoned their kids with to raise for them? undecided

The man is wrong for assaulting the woman and ought to be in jail for it, an example that violence is never a good way to approach even these issues. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Killerbag36: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
He has no right to go physical on her, the best thing to do is to divorce her. Some women sha

No worry wen ur turn reach no do fight just divorce her ok
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Lannister360: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2023
siofra:
Nigerian men are wicked brutes angry

If na me I go murder her.
Seriously, women who do this should actually be sentenced to life in prison or death.
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by flokii: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2023
The money he was supposed to spend on himself, eat good food; turkey, chicken etc., wear good cloths, shoes and perfumes, he has spent feeding a h0e and 3 bastards she had for other men.

Guys should just save up and do DNA test once the baby drops.. they can even start testing the DNA from 7 months in the womb I think.

End Paternity Fraud!!
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by jeromestarks: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.
Do otherwise and remove her teeth within five years.
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Autobot05: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lesson learnt ...
I wee do DNA secretly before the child reaches 1 year
To avoid stories ( if I ever get married sha )
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Soulsymbol99: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
After INEC chairman, fear women angry
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Dizzyyish: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
That's one tooth one child. It's fair.
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Dizzyyish: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
.. .
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by Acme45: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
siofra:
Nigerian men are wicked brutes angry
the Man is even a saint. The woman is evil
Re: Man Removes Three Of His Wife's Teeth After DNA Confirms Paternity Fraud (pics) by juman(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Maybe fake story.
But if it was real, the man was merciful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! / How Do Women Feel When Fingered And How They Expect It / Funny Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.