Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? (2283 Views)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Goodmarlian: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is one of the reasons i think Davido is a simp anyways Nigga was born in money he didnt experience what it means to be snubbed or brokeshamed by women.
Wizkid is far smatter he knows this bishesss are up for his money and star life,wizkid really burst my head with the way he treats boluwatifes ( his firstborn) mum he is the real alphamale the bitchhh went to take in in 2011 to blackmail wizkid but wizkid never gave her real attention,the madam wanted to just sit at home and be bearing wizkids baby mama for a living wizkid shock her.

You nedd to see her current pics how she looks so unkempt and hungry wizkid has a deal with his baby mamas that once his kids clock 18 they should all find their way and leave him with his kids.. grin
Davido never wise at all mumu boy.

8 Likes

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by woginid967: 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ohoooooooo oooo ahn ahn

Who left the phone with a kid again, now see the kind of thread the child has come online to post, just to confirm jobless nefarious senselessness.

Adults should be locking their phones properly so kids dont come here to be posting dim witted things.

Ladies will moan and squirtt if you're filty rich, Money is alpha and omega.... But i bet you dot have a tithe of what davido used to have... So you can come here and be posting your frameless thoughts online staining the sanity and sanctity of this forum.
Go to bed...

Davido has character hence any good lady like chef chi would stay.... Jus like tuface annie stayed when he was broke.

So go hustle.... Go get the money before coming here to talk

8 Likes

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Goodmarlian: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2023
woginid967:
Ohoooooooo oooo ahn ahn

Who left the phone with a kid again, now see the kind of thread the child has come online to post, just to confirm jobless nefarious senselessness.

Adults should be locking their phones properly so kids dont come here to be posting dim witted things.

Ladies will moan and squirtt if you're filty rich, Money is alpha and omega.... But i bet you dot have a tithe of what davido used to have... So you can come here and be posting your frameless thoughts online staining the sanity and sanctity of this forum.
Go to bed...

Davido has character hence any good lady like chef chi would stay.... Jus like tuface annie stayed when he was broke.

So go hustle.... Go get the money before coming here to talk
Why are you pained?

5 Likes

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Weknowbetter: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Super fan worry about your own prick and picknin, what they eat won't make you fat

1 Like

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Banilla: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2023
If chioma was unattractive, would Davido notice her?

You nedd to see her current pics how she looks so unkempt and hungry wizkid has a deal with his baby mamas that once his kids clock 18 they should all find their way and leave him with his kids
So the women are nothing more but wombs and nannies?

What makes you think the children would love him when they are older? They witnessed how he treated their mothers.

If they go to him, it's for his money. But I guess it's better to be used by your children than your baby mamas.

9 Likes

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Banilla: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Weknowbetter:
Super fan worry about your own prick and picknin, what they eat won't make you fat
grin

He'll likely leave behind debts for his own children to inherit.

1 Like

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Capital No, why should Chioma date him if he was living in one room apartment?
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Mercury12(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Capital No, why should Chioma date him if he was living in one room apartment?
abi nah. When love is for sale in naija ๐Ÿ˜‚
Every items has a prize tag and if you can't afford it move to the next affordable item. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Crystalom3(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
If chioma was unattractive, would Davido notice her?

So the women are nothing more but wombs and nannies?

What makes you think the children would love him when they are older? They witnessed how he treated their mothers.

If they go to him, it's for his money. But I guess it's better to be used by your children than your baby mamas.
he's not under any obligation to take care of her.

Abi because she born for Wizkid, she dey take care of Wizkid?

The nigga hustle hard for his money. She should hustle for hers.

A child is not a meal ticket.

Again, a child is not a meal ticket.

The little guy can hate him if he grows up. Most of them are programmed to do so anyways.

Even if he gave them money, chances are she will tell the boy another lie like he's an absent father, he only gave you money. He's deadbeat and doesn't care.

Relationships never favour men.

3 Likes

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Crystalom3(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
grin

He'll likely leave behind debts for his own children to inherit.
do children really inherit father's debt?

We go fight o
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
abi nah. When love is for sale in naija ๐Ÿ˜‚
Every items has a prize tag and if you can't afford it move to the next affordable item. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m simply saying everyone should cut their clothes according to their size, if he was living in such then definitely Chioma wonโ€™t be on his level. Thereโ€™s someone for everyone , itโ€™s not that deep.

1 Like

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by udede(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This is one of the reasons i think Davido is a simp anyways Nigga was born in money he didnt experience what it means to be snubbed or brokeshamed by women.
Wizkid is far smatter he knows this bishesss are up for his money and star life,wizkid really burst my head with the way he treats boluwatifes ( his firstborn) mum he is the real alphamale the bitchhh went to take in in 2011 to blackmail wizkid but wizkid never gave her real attention,the madam wanted to just sit at home and be bearing wizkids baby mama for a living wizkid shock her.

You nedd to see her current pics how she looks so unkempt and hungry wizkid has a deal with his baby mamas that once his kids clock 18 they should all find their way and leave him with his kids.. grin
are you the one that drafted the deal agreement ?
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by marlow1962(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ una don start again.
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Starhearts: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Who hurts u....
See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur pin-code

Omo ale jatijati
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Truvelisback(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Never! Chioma won't even go close to him. No go let person whine ooo. Money and Women are Five letter words and they are inseparable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Nonexisting1: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2023
When you are poor, them poor vaginarians will say you are not their mates. When you are rich, na still them poor parasites will want to associate with you yet their poor status haven't changed. This is why I treat them like trash now. Even if I'm about to cum and I hear the phrase I love you, I'm pulling out my dick and you are leaving immediately. I hate hypocrisy.

7 Likes

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by labake1(f): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Goodmarlian:

You and your group of Gays Redpillers gangs, will be shouting I don't need a woman but na woman matter they dey carry for head 24/7 like dada.

OP get some help

1 Like

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Getrich47(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Damaged people everywhere, imagine what someone woke up one morning to start posting undecided
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Robertgreene1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Interesting analysis...
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rich Men living life.

Poor men having headaches.

Wahala no dey finish! May I not carry another person's matter for head, use finger dey drag my own. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Blunttruth: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Speaks volumes about your background and upbringing.
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by HellVictorinho7: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Crystalom3:
he's not under any obligation to take care of her.

Abi because she born for Wizkid, she dey take care of Wizkid?

The nigga hustle hard for his money. She should hustle for hers.

A child is not a meal ticket.

Again, a child is not a meal ticket.

The little guy can hate him if he grows up. Most of them are programmed to do so anyways.

Even if he gave them money, chances are she will tell the boy another lie like he's an absent father, he only gave you money. He's deadbeat and doesn't care.

Relationships never favour men.
spits
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by ukaface(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
You just sit down, and the thing youโ€™re reasoning is if chioma will marry Davido if he wasnโ€™t a celebrity?
People no get Wahala for this naija o
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ una don start again.
This romanceland
grin
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
ukaface:
You just sit down, and the thing youโ€™re reasoning is if chioma will marry Davido if he wasnโ€™t a celebrity?
People no get Wahala for this naija o
Op
Was
Thinking
Aloud
grin grin grin
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Why are you pained?
He's not pained but rather he's simply teaching u what ur parents have or should have taught u.
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Crystalom3(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
spits
on yourself?
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by HellVictorinho7: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Crystalom3:
on yourself?
angry
Re: If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? by Crystalom3(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Sweetest Thing Ever! / Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? / Tell Me What You Love About Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.