Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sweetest Thing Ever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetest Thing Ever! (2276 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Sweetest Thing In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetest Thing Ever! by jintujinta(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2008
What is the sweetest thing you ever said to anyone?

What was the response you got after saying it?

What was the sweetest thing anyone ever told you and how did you react to it?

You will be surprised at how romantic, kind natured, etc. or otherwise people have been. Watch out for the responses to the thread!
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by almondjoy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2008
jintujinta:

What is the sweetest thing you ever said to anyone?

What was the response you got after saying it?

What was the sweetest thing anyone ever told you and how did you react to it?

You will be surprised at how romantic, kind natured, etc. or otherwise people have been. Watch out for the responses to the thread!

To "it"-------- Did you ever know that you are my hero?

To "me"-----------You are my best friend and there can't be any other duplicate. Of course I smiley then cry

It is good to have people who care for you and you care for in return. Life would be absolutely miserable without that feeling of fulfillment. cool
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
almondjoy:

To "me"-----------You are my best friend and there can't be any other duplicate. Of course I smiley then cry
It is good to have people who care for you and you care for in return. Life would be absolutely miserable without that feeling of fulfillment. cool

Babeelove abeg who told you that grin grin grin just kidding@topic

(I said) I don't know what I would have done without your advice, in fact you are like a sister to me and best friend.

(She responded)
Come on A,  I can't begin to imagine all the things you've done for me or given me, am really lucky to find a friend like you. Have told my mom you are going to be my maid of honor

(He said) There is no one like you neither can any one replace the love i have for you, so baby will you be my wife and the mother of my children blahhhh and his last words were "Don’t take what I cherish the most away from me not even for a min"

(I replied) Cried and Cried but it was the tears of joy cry cry, then finally said Yes baby i will love to marry you kiss kiss kiss

I love this thread, hopefully people will not trash it
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by almondjoy(f): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2008
tRoOE:

(I said) I don't know what I would have done without your advice, in fact you are like a sister to me and best friend.

(She responded)
Come on A,  I can't begin to imagine all the things you've done for me or given me, am really lucky to find a friend like you. Have told my mom you are going to be my maid of honor

(He said) There is no one like you neither can any one replace the love i have for you, so baby will you be my wife and the mother of my children blahhhh and his last words were "Don’t take what I cherish the most away from me not even for a min"

(I replied) Cried and Cried but it was the tears of joy cry cry, then finally said Yes baby i will love to marry you kiss kiss kiss

You know noooooooooooooooooooooooow! cool  They are many!  Like you said, we need threads like this.  Very refreshing!

Ooooooooooooooh. That is so sweet. A marriage proposal. cry cry cry cry cry cry I love weddings.
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by FactorChic(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
We just finished a normal conversation, I was about to walk out the door when he called me, I looked back and he said

"You know, you make me very happy"

That just came out of nowhere, unexpected, I blushed smiley
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by ifyalways(f): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
. . . .awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweeeeet kiss
when wud we get there sef. cry cry cry
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by ikamefa(f): 12:54am On Feb 22, 2008
he said: haaaaaa B i can never leave you! come rain or shine i will always be by your side cheesy

E once told me: You are my best daughter! ( ha! ha! i know she loves us all equally)
wink

Folly once told me: you are more than my friend , you are my sister , my blood, my plasma " grin "
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2008
almondjoy:

You know noooooooooooooooooooooooow! cool  They are many!  Like you said, we need threads like this.  Very refreshing!

Ooooooooooooooh. That is so sweet. A marriage proposal. cry cry cry cry cry cry I love weddings.
Yes oh, what a  refreshing and peaceful thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love wedding, it's always every girls dream and also a parent wish to given their daughter away to a good and responsible man wink cheesy.

(Moi) E our babies must not have your umbrella nose oh

(E Replied) Are you making fun of my father, well too bad because we have  strong genes in my family

Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by almondjoy(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Yes oh, what a  refreshing and peaceful thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love wedding, it's always every girls dream and also a parent wish to given their daughter away to a good and responsible man wink cheesy.

(E Replied) Are you making fun of my father, well too bad because we have  strong genes in my family

he he he he he. cheesy

Moi to toi-----------------------If I had to do it over--I would definitely get it wrong.
Toi to moi----------------------We don't have to. I love it the way it is.

wink
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by efuah(f): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2008
lmao . . . grin

To me: If loving you is a crime, I wldn't mind to be called a criminal.
To "H": Never leave me lonely, tell me you love me only!

Hmmmmmmmm. . . . am blushing now grin grin embarassed
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by jintujinta(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hmmm, i never knew people could be this emotional. I have seen some passionate expressions here. So such words are not really for movies? Hmmm.

Just listen to this:

tRoOE:

So emotional!

and this:
tRoOE:

Yes oh, what a refreshing and peaceful thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

(E Replied) Are you making fun of my father, well too bad because we have strong genes in my family

Shows strong bond between lovers. Can you see the great humour and connectivity between them?

And you know what? Everyone has been saying sweet things. No abuse, no anger. Hmm, it's sweet to be sweet o. Please carry on.

almondjoy:

i tell you, no matter how you say this, he wont miss the import of it.

People are romantic on this forum.
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
wow. . . . . so much emotions and reminiscing. am even blushing sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by alexis(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
To me = I am so into you now, don't hurt me, I have been hurt before. I rather be alone than be hurt again

To her = The thing about love is that if you do it right you never have to hit the ground. I love you baby girl
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
(T.B)[/b]I told my mom you’re going to be my maid honor at my Wedding, i told my family about you, how you've done so much for me, been a better friend than friends i knew for a long time

[b](I said)
I know right, i feel like we've known each other for years, lol were your sister and I will be fighting for that maid of honor, i will hold your gown from the back and she will hold the front. We are so silly

Funny enough I met her on nland last year and we became bestfriends cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the sweet things[b] I said [/b] to her was "Why is your username called Cute-ass? is your ass cute"

LOL "T.B replied" Yes I have a cute-ass and she narrated the story of how she got the name

@ jintujinta

Are you trying to make me cry grin grin

Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Busta(f): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
no one has told me anything that sweet yet!
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

no one has told me anything that sweet yet!
Come on am sure someone did, mom, friend, sister e.t.c
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Busta(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Come on am sure someone did, mom, friend, sister e.t.c

well . . yeah . . sorta
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tRoOE(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
So post it wink
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by sammy6(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
The sweetest thing i ever said to anyone was "Your breasts are soft"
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by adeboo(f): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2008
Him - you know you are my 'ele' - there is never a dull moment with u. grin
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tkb417(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
The sweetest thing i ever said to anyone was "Your breasts are soft"
grin grin grin very crazy grin grin grin
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by TheSly: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
non. . . . embarassed cry undecided
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by amuki: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2008
C'est tres sympa d'ecouter ces mots.

A moi- Tu es ma fleur.
A toi-Tu me fais content
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
It caught me off balance when someone asked me "Are you sure you are alright?"

I don't think I've said any sweet word to any one sad embarassed
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by sesethu(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
He said will u marry me and i cried out yes yes yes
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by tommyex(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
I like the bitter things ppl say,cos they aint always a lie!!

Sweet things can be fake(lies),but bitter?lai lai
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by iice(f): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2008
To me: I thank the heavens for you. . .love you always
Me: Just as i thank the heavens for you. . .love you always

Him: Female version of me grin
Me: Yup me female version of him grin
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by ariblaze(m): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2008
to me- does it hurt that bad?
           can i put a bullet in your skull so you will never know pain again

hello gran ma
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2008
I've been living with my grandma since i was born. . . .so this was the first time i left her to come here and live with my mom.

@Mutala(if i spelled it right) Airport, Lagos
of course this was said in yoruba
Grandma: toyin, you know i love you, i'll miss you. dnt go there and forget me. no boys and face your education so you can make me proud.

**she carried me in her arms like she always do**
Me: mama, i don't want to leave you (tears). you're my mommy not her (weeping) don't let her take me away

Granda: Omo, you know you have to go with your mommy now. dnt forget me. . . i'll use your aunty Elizabeth's phone and call you when i get back to Ado.

Me (hanging on to her clothes): mama, dnt leave me na. come with us, there's room. plz dnt leave me.

My Mom: toyin, it's enough. she'll come and visit let's go. it's time.

Me: no, i don't want to go. i want to stay with my mommy.
Grandma: **gives me a hug** otito, i will come tomorrow. i love you. **started saying some yoruba proverbs** omo mi dada. you'll always be my sigilola (my nickname then)

i weeped until i fell asleep on the plane. . . and i waited for her to come the next day, maybe the next month. . . cry cry
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by OmoEko1(f): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2008
I wish my grandma is still alive cry cry cry cry, lucky you
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2008
Omo Eko:

I wish my grandma is still alive cry cry cry cry, lucky you
yes. . .am lucky, but not that luck. . .been three years since i hugged her or touch her hands. . .and each day she's weakling. . .i often cry when i talk to her on the phone. i miss her sooo much!!! she's a true caring and loving woman. . .she's my role model. . .if i can be as perfect as her, my husband will thank God day and night that am his wife cry
Re: Sweetest Thing Ever! by OmoEko1(f): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2008
morenike09:

yes. . .am lucky, but not that luck. . .been three years since i hugged her or touch her hands. . .and each day she's weakling. . .i often cry when i talk to her on the phone. i miss her sooo much!!! she's a true caring and loving woman. . .she's my role model. . .if i can be as perfect as her, my husband will thank God day and night that am his wife cry
Eya i know how you're feelling, i had a similar experience like yours, i was mostly use to my granda mom than mom, because she wasn't around that much, busy with work, getting her masters then business and traveling, so grandma was more like my mom until she passed away 1993 March 10 the day my baby sister was born sad sad. But why don't you go see her this yr dring summer or xmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can A Guy Do To Become Attractive To Ladies / "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? / South-east Girls Vs All Other Tribes,can't Just Get Enough Of Them They R 2much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.