Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Football Kills! Kill Football! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Kills! Kill Football! (2834 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2007
Gamine:

Bad Belles, evrywhere. . . .kai!

is it not football that causes all this violence?

And who exactly are the bad belle people you are refering to?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Akolawole(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal:

My Momma spanked me because i was a very stubborn child.
I hate to be told what to do as a kid so i am always doing the opposite but i got served which made me what i am today.
If she didnt spank me . . . . .Maybe i would be in Pentonville or Brixton prison by now.

Cant raise ma kid without caning the living daylight out of them.
If they stray, i will lash them . . . .I might start ordering for the Lagos koboko as a matter of fact to drill em.
If u raise em the way the government wants . . . .then expect em to be shot, go to prison or dead.
It has to be one of those options these days.

Maybe i should move to Cardiff or Belfast.
Those places have to be quiet and more relaxed.

London City is full of gangs. . . . . .MURDA DEM PUSSIES is the gang name in ma area.
These kids are fearless. . . . .they are about 50 in numbers with their hoodies and bikes . . . .They will thump anyone they hate without sweats.

We dont need Prophet to tell us you will be stubborn grin

Ironically in Nigeria now all our so called alakowe/educationist preach against disciplining once children. can you believe that? In the name of yeye civilisation cry
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Akolawole,

I said i was stubborn as a kid . . . . .NOT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Jackal has changed alot so dont go there.
Everyone on NL will tell u i am the coolest, most reserved and most level-headed member. tongue

They should warn em Educationist in Nigeria . . .
Anyways, i trust Africans, nobody tells em how to raise their kids.
They do it in their own way so it cannot work.
The Government will have to first combat kids that hawk wares when they should be in school studying before they ban canes.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal:

Everyone on Nairaland will tell u i am the coolest, most reserved and most level-headed member. tongue

Chineke! shocked

You should go to jail for that statement! Talk of blasphemy! In Bible times, you'ld have been stoned to death. grin tongue
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2007
I spank my child and also punish him in other ways.

I will not let the threat of jail stop me from punishing my son.

The Govt on one hand shouts about parental responsibilty and on the other hand remove all tools a parent has of raising a law fearing child.

Naija's in london are constantly at risk of arrest due to the fact that they continue to smack in public places.

I smacked my son in Car Giant and one couple looked at me in disapproval and were about to comment then they saw my eyes and realised that if they said a word, they would hear the story of their life. They just slinked away.

Violence is out of control in the UK becuase the kids nowadays have no fear of any consequences.

If you do not burgle more than 3 times you will probably be let off.
If are under 16 and misbehave they might even send you on a holiday!

I mean what is an ASBO? fuckeries that is what it is.

and stupid home tagging!

we need a drastic policy of zero tolerance.

People are now even scared to intervene in incidents in public or on the train because you might get hurt.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2007
Is spanking a new form of football?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
Haaa Oga Seun. kiss

You are very welcome.

Please can you do me a favour?

Please create a new thread for these guys in politics, so they can take their arguments there. grin

And please put that thread on the front page, like Akola said abeg. wink

This convo ain't about footie anymore.

Thank You your Excelency. kiss May you live long!

Kaaaaaaa biyesi o!!! grin cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2007

The Govt on one hand shouts about parental responsibilty
and on the other hand remove all tools a parent has of raising a law fearing child.
If you disobey the law by hitting your child, how can your child be law-abiding?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Vieira,

U are the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why i love Nigerians in the UK . . . . . . . . . No nonsense . . . .ZERO TOLERANCE.
Those kids are wayward and the Government should carry the blame for the moral decedence.
Government is trying to force their ways into the family unit and decide how to train our own kids?
Thats the height of fuckery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Uncle V, Punish em well as u deem fit.
Let em know we are Africans and RESPECT begets RESPECT.
If they respect their elders then we will show em some respect as well.
My kids will hear it . . . . . .God help em if they stray or try to copy em whiteheads who dont value their parents.
I will jump-spank or super-spank their greasy asses until they learn RESPECT & OBEDIENCE.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by mukina2: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2007
Razorr:

Haaa Oga Seun. kiss

You are very welcome.

Please can you do me a favour?

Please create a new thread for these guys in politics, so they can take their arguments there.  grin

And please put that thread on the front page, like Akola said abeg. wink

This convo ain't about footie anymore.

Thank You your Excelency. kiss May you live long!

Kaaaaaaa biyesi o!!! grin cheesy

said my mind cheesy nicely said grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun:

If you disobey the law by hitting your child, how can your child be law-abiding?

I really have no time for your usual pedantry.

All laws are not right and you know that.

you want me to change my statement? okay here it is:

I will spank my child when needed to ensure that he grows up with boundaries and learns to respect others and not feel there is no consequence to any action he takes.

Does that read better to you now?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal!!!!! shocked grin cheesy

So you'll beat your child, ehn?

You wan go jail, abi? grin cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by doyin13(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
I once knew this Nigerian woman, that had a twelve year old who was beginning
to misbehave. The husband whipped the child someday and the kid went to call the police.

When the police arrived with the child she patiently listened to their admonitions
and warnings that the socail services would be called if it occurred again
and she might lose custody of the kid.

As the police were about taking their leave
she told them to give her a minute.

When she came down, she was carrying a luggage
and she told the they might as well cart the kid away as they
were leaving cause he was bound to get whipped for going to
call the police in the first place!!!!

Mama Africal eh
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Akolawole(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Jakal

Some of our people had been completely oyinbonised.

Too bad.

What is wrong with Hawking?

I have never hawk but i am not better than those that once hawktongue in fact i used to have a friend in secondary school who hawk before coming to school in the morning and late evening but smash WAEC with distinction. i have not heared from him for over 15 years but i know where he should belong.

There is motor accident danger in Hawking but what is without danger? angry
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Vieira,

Dont mind SEUN. He is taunting u.
He needs to see the degree of the moral decadence.
I was in a job centre one day when a child was messing with the computers.
A Security Officer(Nigerian) approached the kid in a very polite manner not to touch the computers and the kid yelled at him.
Everyone was so amazed when the kid said "Bleep OFF U NIGGER" . . . . .All eyez just turned on his mum.
What does that say about her? I still ask maself that question till this date . . . . .She only apologised to the Nigerian and went off.
Honestly, i wld have beaten that kid to a pulp if i was the mum . . . .  The N word just like that from a 7 yr old kid?
C'mon . . . . . These kids are going cuckoo.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
I would not have beaten the kid, but I would have forced him to prostrate & apologize profusely to the man. wink Discipline is not about brutality, it's about setting a standard and being consistent with it.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Razorr,

Jail is meant for people . . . .not for animals.
I am an African, i wont let an idiot in the Parliament teach me how to raise me kids.
Correct me if i am wrong, these MPS are ninnies who just drink and draft dud constitutions.
They don't have a clue.

@ Doyin13,

I think i heard that story.
They now teach those kids to dial 999 whenever they are not happy about anything.
I know one woman that sent her kid to Naija when she dialled 999 amnd social care peops came over.
She was like . . . . .Let her dial 999 when mosquitoes sucks his blood and Nepa strikes in Lagos. grin grin grin
The kid is hustling with Kings College dudes in Lagos now . . . . That was a laugh.

@ Akola,

Hawking is bad if it clashes with when kids should be in school.
Every child deserves the right to be in school.
What chu think?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal, the woman cannot beat the kid because it is highly likely that  the N word is used regularly in their house.

That kid has abused the poor guy and basically got away without any consequence.

What is to stop him doing it again?

Now on the otherhand if the kid had received a dirty slap and two of his tooth had flown out, next time he will hesitate before he says it.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
Brutality is never the answer. You can discipline your kid without knocking out his teeth. If the kid was only repeating what his parents do at home, then they don't even have the right to correct him.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,

These days, Discipline is all about BRUTALITY.
Damn, these kids are too heady and they are aware u cannot do ZILCH to them.
They don't listen and they sometimes talk back to their parents.
Its common to hear kids say . . . . Dad, don't be silly. . . . .Mummy, SHUT THE Bleep UP in the malls.
Go to the schools and see what teachers are facing.
In Nigeria, a kid understands their parents eye contact and body language.
Over here, they don't understand ZILCH . . . .they just do things the way they like and being backed by the government.

@ Vieira,

You are just the MAN.
If he had been shoved or given an upper-cut for sayin the N word in the past then he would have known the gravity of such a word
He used it freeluy because he had seen her parents say such about OBJ or Obafemi Martins.
Those kids are filthy little demons. . . . . .they need CONTROL and that is BEATING.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
Well, I agree sha. The Bible says spare the rod and spoil the child. Wait. . . is it the Bible that said that? grin

I'll kill any child of mine that crosses me. My dad nearly killed me with beatings and see how I turned out. grin cheesy - The most well behaved and gentle girl on Nairaland. grin cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2007
@jackal

cardiff is expanding. you could get a house at cardiff bay, overlooking the sea. quite exotic wink you could also rent one there. with the completion of the wembley stadium and transfer of major games to london cardiff is even more quiet. smiley very peacful cheesy with lovely babes of all races wink very willing babes and with great night clubs. u'll love the city

one problem though: money no dey cardiff grin

cardiff kids are better behaved than those london brats angry
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
Cardiff girls too lose jare.

One wink and they are already dropping their pants.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ all

seun said he'll force the kid to prostrate and apologise profusely to the man.

abeg, all those living in the UK should help me and laugh out real loud

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin seun can never understand what we are saying. u need to live in the UK to understand. grin grin grin grin i still de laugh

@vieirra
it's better to live with loose girls than with unruly gun trotting kids tongue
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
. . . . . and by the way, which part of UK does not have loose girls?

and also, if you have discipline, you keep out of them. innit? them no go jump into ya bed. will they? so all man hold himself.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ toshmann,

Seun wants to force kids to prostrate? How funny is that?
He will be lucky if that kid does not spit in his face.
Those Cardiff babes are something else . . . .one wink and they all go Hot and stuffs.
Whats with that city and SEX?

London chics are not too loose.
They make u go everywhere with them before they drop their knickers.
U start with church, cinema, shopping mall, restaurant, emirates or stamford bridge before ur bed.
If u do the math . . . .some couple of hundred quidz down the drain.
Spot the difference?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2007
If the kid refuses to prostrate and say sorry to the man, I'll make a show of not taking him home. Simple.

@Razorr: you did not turn out well, otherwise you won't be planning to brutalize your own kids. wink
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
@jackal

try the white girls. they wont follow you everywhere b4 dropping. may be you are concentrating on black babes too much.
also, the good thing about cardiff is that there is not too much places to go to grin grin grin grin it is not a big city as such grin grin grin grin

@seun
those kids can find their way home. and woe betide you if you dont open the door for them. they may even reach home b4 you and lock you out. govt dey for their side grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,

All that wont work.
If he/she calls 999 . . . . .Cops will come and take him home free of charge and slap u with a warning!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kids even gets home before u . . . . . .u are in trouble.
In short, u have given em an excuse to do some damages to ur new 50 inch LCD TV u bought for 2000 pounds. tongue
Some of em will even pawn it for some loose change. tongue tongue
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
Jackal,

only last wednesday one girl said make I take am to Emirates.

Na god sey make i no dey drink at that time, I for fit choke!

She thinks we pick Arsenal tickets of the ground, can you imagine all my mates who are always begging for a ticket if they heard I took some yeye runs babe to Emirates.

I took her to Nandos instead.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun, I was brought up well na. grin See, I've never insulted a soul all my life. Never told a lie. Never stole. Never touched a gun. I'm a goooood girl. grin cheesy

I heard that in the UK, if a girl of 13 gets pregnant, and goes for an abortion she can tell the doctor not to inform her parents. He would be punished if he does. shocked Something about children's right. How true is this?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
razorr you've insulted me b4. stop lying.

i dont know about the law u r talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Our 2015/16 Premier League Squad Number / Have You Heard About Scorum? Earn Passive Income Without Investing A Dime / Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win ATP World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.