Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Football Kills! Kill Football! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Kills! Kill Football! (2836 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2007
my friend's kid fell on the floor and when she went to school her tutors virtually made her say she was beaten by her dad and they came to the house to see for themselves and the poor guy had a real problem trying to convince those guys that the kid fell on the floor. they tried to pin the case to child abuse but the kid realised her dad was in danger and opened up in a child's way that the tutor asked her to say that the dad beat her. grin grin grin grin

civilisation grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2007
1) Don't send your child to a boarding school.
2) Send your child to a carefully selected private school.
3) Talk to your child about what's happening in school.
4) Spend more time with your child when he's at home.
5) Don't have a child until you have the time and money for the above.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by atiku07(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2007
THE REALITY OF LONDON IS THE BEGINING OF EVIL sad sad
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Akolawole(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Jackal

It seems you dont know Seun.

He is with oyinbo mentality living in Rock city grin

If you dont live in the west, you can never never Understand.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by McOmo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Seun

U really need to go there first rto decipher what obtains there, else u will just be making postulations that will never work tongue

*why cant u send ur ward to a boarding house? I WENT TO ONE, AND I SEE MYSELF AS A MAJOR SUCCESS!
cool

*what do u mean by carefully selected private school? undecided

*talk to ur child? Like he doesnt really what a gwan everwhere? WHILST AM NOT AGAINST THAT, U NEED TO MAKE UR CHILD KNOW, U AINT TAKING SH@T FROM HIM OR HER WHETHER OR NOT HE/SHE LIKES!!! cool

*spend more time when he/she is at home or when U ARE AT HOME? DONT KID ME!
. . . . MOST MEN AINT AT HOME WHEN THEIR KIDS ARE!! cool

*so I shd not have a child if I cant afford to send my kids to a private school? U R HAVING A LAFF grin grin grin

BTW . . . . . I SEE I CANT LOG IN AGAIN AS KITAUN . . NA WAO cool cool
[/b][/b]
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Iman3(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
*why can't u send your ward to a boarding house? I WENT TO ONE, AND I SEE MYSELF AS A MAJOR SUCCESS!

You dey count yourself as major success?  grin  grin Boarding house is harmful.You shift responsibilty for raising your kids to the school authorities for 9 months in a year at the most formative time in their life.

BTW     . . . . . I SEE I CANT LOG IN AGAIN AS KITAUN . .  NA WAO 

grin  grin  grin You for come back as Arseki! No mind Seun.They can't keep a good man down!
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by A40(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2007
@poster
Kill yourself grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by McOmo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2007
I man

go knock urself into a wall if u feel I aint all that tongue cool
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2007
@ Seun,

This is one of em statistics about CHILDREN in the UK i want u to see . . . . . . . . . .

Children too young to be prosecuted were the main suspects in almost 3,000 crimes last year, figures released under the Freedom of Information Act show.

According to statistics released by 32 of the 43 police forces in England and Wales, children aged under 10 were thought to be responsible for 66 sexual offences, including indecent assaults on other children aged under 13.

In total, the forces recorded 2,840 crimes where the suspect was under 10. Nearly half, around 1,300, were incidents of criminal damage and arson.

Children were also suspected of harassment, wounding and burglary.

If a child is nine or under, he or she cannot be charged with an offence in England and Wales, although the crime will be recorded by the police.

The number of crimes where children were the main suspects make up a tiny percentage of the 5.5 million incidents reported to the police during the same period, according to Home Office figures.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by A40(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2007
Its crazy it almost seems the little ones can do anything and go away with it its not supposed to be that way
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2007
but that's what it is, they can commit any crime and get away with it. and they know it. those kids know they can commit anything and they go ahead to do it. it is similar in marriage, the women know that the marital laws favour them, so when they get married, they can do so many things and get away with it, especially when they have kids in the marriage. so they can cheat thier husbands again and again and again but if the man cheats they'll sue for divorce and the law will give them all the husband's property

so many men now have girlfriends up till the age of 60yrs but will not want to marry them ( for fear of legal consequences) can u imagine living in the same house with a woman for 30 yrs and not married to her? it is common here, they are called partners. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win ATP World Title / “we Are Not Nigerians” – Venus And Serena Williams / How To Make Atleast #5000 Daily On Bet9ja Virtual Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.