Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Football Kills! Kill Football! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Kills! Kill Football! (2835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
Haaa Toshmann. When did I insult you? shocked  Haba! Abeg o. I'm born again and baptised! cool

Vieira:

Jackal,

only last wednesday one girl said make I take am to Emirates.

Na god sey make i no dey drink at that time, I for fit choke!

She thinks we pick Arsenal tickets of the ground, can you imagine all my mates who are always begging for a ticket if they heard I took some yeye runs babe to Emirates.

I took her to Nandos instead.

Shame on you! grin cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
The law I think is for 16 years old.

But there was a case that made the news where an abortion was authorised without the mum knowing and the girl was not 16 (i think).
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2007
Naaaaa I heard the law is for all girls of child bearing age. undecided
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Doyin13,

Its true.
Doctors don't have the right to rat/grass the kids about abortion to their parents.
Thats privacy protection/infringement of child rights.
Parents can only be informed if the child wants them to know.
Child Rights ma ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3939185.stm

@ Vieira,
Nandos? You are nice.
I would have taken her to KFC or Tescos for a sandwich pack.
Emirates ma ass.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
razorr you called me thief, called me gay, insulted my darling wife and even said i was living in the ghettos and not a student etc etc etc
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
@razorr
and you called me self-servicer angry
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
I no fit o Jackal??

KFC? Even me self go shame o!

Unless the girl has just walked of the plane from her village and I really no send her.

KFC, is for boys after a night out.

Nandos is still cheap but with pretensions of being a proper restuarant, at least they will give you plates and not cardboard boxes.

Razorr,

I will go and check on that law thing now.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Jackal

So it's true? shocked shocked Yeparipa! shocked

@Toshmann

I'm sure you must have called yourself the devil(or acted like him) before I made that post and I was refering to the devil. I'ld never say those words to God's creatures. grin  In short, I'm a saint. grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2007
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Razorr(f): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
See? I told you so. I told you so!

The UK has gone bananas. It's no place to raise kids I tell you! embarassed
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2007
Oh I did not even see that Jackal had already found the link.

Yep the UK is on a downward slide.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
I'm confident that I can raise kids in the UK that will be better behaved than Razorr and Jackal. cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Gamine(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,

Of course u can.
No one says u cannot but u will need BRUTALITY of some degree to achieve that.
You cannot raise em the way the government wants us to do it.
If u follow their guidelines u will be sorry . . . . . . . . . .

@ Gamine,

Whats so funny?
Dont make me . . . . .
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2007
I'm saying I can raise a kid that will be better behaved than you guys without brutality. Cheers! cool

If you hit a child because you feel angry, you are teaching him to lash out violently when he also becomes angry. You are teaching him that might is right. And that is part of what leads to violence!!
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Gamine(f): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
dont mind them Seun

lets ban them joooooooo grin grin

we dont need brutality on this forum
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Vieira(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
You never hit out of anger.

You always explain why he is getting a whack and I always punish later.

I will tell him go to your room and I will be up to smack you.

Anger hitting is what leads to real child abuse.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,

I can bet ma mortgage on it.
You can't raise a kid here without BRUTALITY and expect em to be well-behaved.
Ask fathers and they will tell u it aint possible.
Even white folks spank their kids at home because these kids are morally corrupt.
No one is saying one should beat em with horse-whip or belts but a little spank here n there wont hurt.
The key is let em know why they r getting the smack . . . .trust me, they wont venture the deed again.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
I'm saying I can raise a kid that will be better behaved than you guys without brutality. Cheers! cool

If you hit a child because you feel angry, you are teaching him to lash out violently when he also becomes angry. You are teaching him that might is right. And that is part of what leads to violence!! Violent behavior towards an adult or child (except in self-defense) is bad behavior as far as I am concerned.

My dad only slapped me once in his life and it was unnecessary and unhelpful. Perhaps I'm badly-behaved as a result of that (afterall, I don't go to church anymore) , but I don't do many bad things that the average 25 year old guy does. I don't drink or smoke, party or fornicate. And I'm dedicated to my work.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by doyin13(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun:

You are teaching him that might is right. And that is part of what leads to violence!!

Well it has served for the world for millenia. Why stop now even for our administrator cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2007
seun if not  that you can ban me, i would have said some things to you that you'll never forget in a lifetime.

see, that is the disciplining power of banning  grin grin grin same way a child will fear the parents and not stay away late at night. these kids tell their mum to shut up and tell their dads, go to hell. they attack passers by. my cousin who grew up in london walked his brother and parents out of a house that the parents are paying for. grin grin grin  no restriction.

that is what caning does. it places a restriction on excesses. just as banning places a restriction on nairaland excesses grin  grin grin  without banning, i woulda abused you badly seun. but i wont. when i was a kid, my mum's word was law b/c if i break it, there is a cane waiting for me.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,
Better behaved than me?
You don't even know me so how do u know how well-behaved i am?
Please . . . . . . . its not an easy task.
You will get a shocker . . . .I think u need to travel down and see the way these kids behave at home.
Its either the social care takes the kid away from u or u are slapped with a police warning for NEGLIGENCE.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2007
@toshmann: I can 'ban' my kids without brutality if the need ever arises.

I can ban them from television. I can ban them from playing their favorite video games. I can ban them from sitting on my lap. I can ban them from enjoying the saintly smile on my face. A smile to die for!

So, in short, I can 'ban' my kids the same way I ban people on this forum - without brutality!
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by doyin13(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun:

I can ban them from television. I can ban them from playing their favorite video games. I can ban them from sitting on my lap. I can ban them from enjoying the saintly smile on my face. A smile to die for!

So, in short, I can 'ban' my kids the same way I ban people on this forum - without brutality!

You must have caucasian ancestry cheesy
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
there are kids who grew up in religious homes. i've been to some friend's place in cardiff and i saw how they brought up their kids with the fear of God. but then, even if you try it in a place like london, those kids would go to school and mix up with hooligans, and the nieghbourhood matters too, etc etc etc

me, toshmann the great, prince of the ancient kingdom of alaogwara, i will flog my kids, go to prison if necessary, come out to continue where i stopped, return to prison, until either the child stops misbehaving or the child leaves my house. i'll rather have no child than have a nincompoop like. . . . . . .you know urself grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,

Do all those things u listed and they dial 999.
What do u do? They lie against u to back up their evil deeds.
Ma Dad assaults me sexually . . . . Bang! before u can spell ROBINSON, You are banged up in jail.
Tell us where u go from there?
Do u know how many parents rotting in Jail as we speak because they pamper their kids?

@ Doyin13,

He doesnt have caucasian ancestry.
Seun doesnt know how the system works.

@ Toshmann,

Can i buy u a drink?
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2007
Seun:

seun will make a good comedian grin grin grin grin grin

television in the UK costs only £30.00 and u can get 2nd hand tv for £10.00 grin
sitting on ur laps.  grin grin grin ;Dseun u make my day grin grin grin grin grin i've not laughed like this for a long time grin grin grin grin

ban them from ya smile grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

inshort seun, au reviour grin grin grin grin grin oooh, no need debating with yo again.make i go complete my laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
@jackal,
abeg fax me one carling from there cool
after all today na friday cool cool
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Toshmann,

I dont have Carling.
Pls manage Stella Artois or Heineken Beer.

Seun must be a clown.
Ban TV that is sold at 40 pounds @ Cash Converters.
How many of these kids even watch TVs when they got Video Ipods given to them in schools.
Kids that go to Cybercafes to browse and play games on their own.
Its even an excuse to dash to their friend's house across the street and stay there all night.
Violate em and u might be on ur way to jail.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Seun(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2007
@Jackal: the trick to raising children is to start raising them from a young age.
It's not about how brutal you are but how consistent you are. I will be consistent.

A kid brought up to be considerate and kind won't wake up one day to lie against his father.
Unless your child is a psychopath. And if your child is a Psychopath, he really can't be helped.
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by Jackal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Seun,

He doesnt become a psychopath in the home, he becomes one from his school.
You are sounding as if the home is the only place where kids pick stuffs.
80% of what they do happens in schools, their peers and whereever they can pick up stuffs.
There are so many of em who dont talk or misbehave at home but they are DEMONS on school.
I know a boy thatwas sent to Nigeria because no school would take him in the whole of UK and this boy doesnt misbehave at home.
He has beaten nearly everyone in school and has been suspended times without number.
How do u control that child? Remember . . . .his vices are not at home but in school!

FYI, when they lie against their parents, they don't even know the gravity of what they are doing.
All they just want is to get rid of u for a while as u are becoming a pest in their lives.
There will always be a legal counsellor urging em to tell more lies against u to make the story stick together.
I have watched many stuffs on Telly about kids who turned on their parents in court and later apologised for doing so.
These kids are not the normal kids in Africa who respects and obeys their parents.
The kids here know from birth they are protected from any form of abuse . . . .Govt drum it in their ears from age 1 to call 999 in times of trouble.
You go sloppy on em and they take advantage . . . . .best believe it . .
Re: Football Kills! Kill Football! by toshmann(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2007
jackal
i go manage stella artois

no mind seun, de guy na original clown.  . . .  undecided or perhaps he is being sincere just that he doesn't have the vaguest idea what he is saying. anyway, he really made me laugh today. i dey go lloyds bar now, make i go collect the stella in ya name. cheesy and then generally enjoy the weekend from there. thank God for cardiff, no fear of any gun shootings cheesy i'll be there as long as i want. but i'm not bringing any babe home cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Our 2015/16 Premier League Squad Number / Have You Heard About Scorum? Earn Passive Income Without Investing A Dime / Novak Djokovic Beats Roger Federer To Win ATP World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.