Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria (56002 Views)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Work In The UK After Graduation / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by okine4real: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
i watched that video BEFORE. Any thing when make me carry my wife enter US, ALREADY I KNOW SAY THE MARRIAGE DONE END. IF WE BOTH TRAVEL COME DEY LEAVE THERE, I WILL NEVER INVEST IN THE US, ALL MY MONEY GO DEY COME 9JA. THIS IS WHILE I TELL MEN, DONT MARRY WOMAN WHEN KNOW GET MONEY. THE ONLY REASON WOMAN WORSHIP MEN IS BECAUSE OF MONEY, IMMEDIATELY THEY HAVE MONEY, THEY WOULD NOT REGARD YOU. EVEN MY WIFE FOR HOUSE SELF, HER HEAD ONLY STABLE BECAUSE SHE KNOW GET MONEY, THE DAY SHE START TO GET MONEY LIKE ME, WALAHI, TWO CAPTAIN DONE DEY ONE SHIP BE THAT.

I ALREADY KNOW SAY THE DAY MY WIFE GET MONEY LIKE ME PROBLEM DONE DEY, SO MY PLAN B IS ON STANDBY.... FORGET SHE LOVE YOU, NA LIE, NA BECAUSE OF SAY YOU GET MONEY, REMOVE THE MONEY, YOU ARE A NOBODY.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by CallmeTrinity: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mercury12:

Hahahaha😂

Juju man. You sure say the juju signal go reach UK?

You don't know anything
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by CallmeTrinity: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
okuta007:

solution - keep quiet, run her family street for naija - when her papa loss - her mama loss and ransom bigin ring for her phone her brain go reset

Must you cast every update.

Na wa for you o
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Mercury12(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You don't know anything
Relax if u don't get the sarcasm
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by fkj950ax(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
All lies
The person who is on the lease or property document of the house can’t be kicked out of the house.
If the house is leased by the guy, the girl will be the one to move out.
Legally, the property company don’t know the girl.
If the property is leased by both of them, the primary lessor has precedence.
If the house is owned by the guy, the title will be in his name. She can’t kick him out.
If the house is owned by both of them, the title will carry both names.
At this point, a court order will be required to determine who stays in the house pending a divorce or separation when stuffs get split.
If there are children in the union, then the accommodation plan of the kids comes first. The parent with primary custody of the kids naturally gets the house temporarily until courts rules.

I don’t understand why diaspora Nigerians like to misrepresent how things work to satisfy their story they want public sympathy with.

Let’s state things as they are as they are always.

If the house was bought on mortgage, her salary alone can’t maintain that mortgage so she will be in default soon and lose the property.

If the house was (lease) rented, her single salary won’t be enough to pay the monthly rent. She will be evicted by property company.

People use both parties income and credit to lease or buy property in the abroad. One person alone can’t always get a good deal or property.

On the issue of sending her to school and bringing her from Nigeria, it’s not a bad or wrong thing to do for anyone. If you think you can improve the life of anyone, please do so.
But when you step into someone fathers shoes to form badoo and it backfires, pack your shot together and move on.

A relationship is not a life sentence. If it works, fine. If it doesn’t, fine.
Move on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by franchasofficia: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
As a Nigerian man living abroad permanently with your wife, take the below precautions:

1.) Don't buy any house abroad, if your wife want a house let her buy one and fund it all by herself, anyday there is quarrel and she tells you to leave, just pack your kaya and leave in peace knowing its her house.

2.) Invest more in Nigerian real estate. If you are Igbo, please avoid Lagos for now, invest more in Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, houses have high value in these Southeast cities as much as houses in Lagos. I never knew till I tried myself.

If you are Yoruba or other tribes, invest in real estate in your region, don't invest much outside your tribe or region because Nigeria's future de dance Azonto now.

3.) If you live in US legally and have the means, buy house outside US, you can buy in other developed countries and make sure they are rentable apartments and don't let your wife know about this until you guys have celebrated your 50th marriage anniversary in peace and joy.

4.) Invest in yourself first before training your wife or even kids. Train yourself first. Start a business back home.

5.) If you are a high income earner, setup an offshore company and bank account in a stable tax haven country, it is not illegal, do it and safeguard your sweat for your future

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by FemiZets(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bro, he doesn't need to call the police as they'll always be on the side of the woman. If you live in UK, you'll understand. I'm an immigration lawyer and I can count the number of our guys that I have bailed (this year alone) from police detention all cuz of wrong accusations from their partner. Why? Because the women always use the loopholes as soon as they can 'stand' on their own. But karma is a bitch as they, most of the times get served.

quote author=etrange post=121668555]Sad to watch.

Let's assume it's not a skit. What did he do? His actions here are very calculated. He's not angry or even emotional. He's recording her and saying exactly what he wants the people watching the video to hear. That's not the typical reaction of an innocent black man. If someone is kicking you out of your own house, all you have to do is to call the police. The law is not arbitrary, so they won't support her blindly. But he didn't do that. He made a video saying things like "honey", "let me settle", etc. without addressing the reason he's being kicked out. He clearly seeks the sympathy of the biased African demography. The lady on the other is very upset and couldn't care less about sounding nice or pleasing anyone at the moment. That's someone who's been hurt.

Before y'all come for me, please know that no woman has the right to wake up and kick her partner out of thier house just like that. They pay the rent/mortgage together, and the lady has just as much right as the man (it's not like Africa where the man is the only source of income in many homes). To kick one partner out of the house, you must obtain a legal permission for that. Such permissions are given on the ground of abuse, cheating, etc. So whenever you see a man leaving the house for a woman without making a fuss, he must have done something that he wouldn't want to get to court. So they just give in at the moment and resort to reasoning afterwards or, like in this case, appeal to public sympathy.

I see how this video can be triggering to Nigerians who are used to having it the other way round. Y'all forget that men throw women out of the house everyday in Nigeria and nobody makes a big deal about it. The logic is, it is his house. So going by that same logic, when it is not just his house anymore, it makes sense that he becomes just as accountable as the woman.

I wish them peace!
[/quote]
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by franchasofficia: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
FemiZets:
Bro, he doesn't need to call the police as they'll always be on the side of the woman. If you live in UK, you'll understand. I'm an immigration lawyer and I can count the number of our guys that I have bailed (this year alone) from police detention all cuz of wrong accusations from their partner. Why? Because the women always use the loopholes as soon as they can 'stand' on their own. But karma is a bitch as they, most of the times get served.

quote author=etrange post=121668555]Sad to watch.

Let's assume it's not a skit. What did he do? His actions here are very calculated. He's not angry or even emotional. He's recording her and saying exactly what he wants the people watching the video to hear. That's not the typical reaction of an innocent black man. If someone is kicking you out of your own house, all you have to do is to call the police. The law is not arbitrary, so they won't support her blindly. But he didn't do that. He made a video saying things like "honey", "let me settle", etc. without addressing the reason he's being kicked out. He clearly seeks the sympathy of the biased African demography. The lady on the other is very upset and couldn't care less about sounding nice or pleasing anyone at the moment. That's someone who's been hurt.

Before y'all come for me, please know that no woman has the right to wake up and kick her partner out of thier house just like that. They pay the rent/mortgage together, and the lady has just as much right as the man (it's not like Africa where the man is the only source of income in many homes). To kick one partner out of the house, you must obtain a legal permission for that. Such permissions are given on the ground of abuse, cheating, etc. So whenever you see a man leaving the house for a woman without making a fuss, he must have done something that he wouldn't want to get to court. So they just give in at the moment and resort to reasoning afterwards or, like in this case, appeal to public sympathy.

I see how this video can be triggering to Nigerians who are used to having it the other way round. Y'all forget that men throw women out of the house everyday in Nigeria and nobody makes a big deal about it. The logic is, it is his house. So going by that same logic, when it is not just his house anymore, it makes sense that he becomes just as accountable as the woman.

I wish them peace!
Advice your Nigerian married male clients in UK to follow the steps I outlined below:

As a Nigerian man living abroad permanently with your wife, take the below precautions:

1.) Don't buy any house abroad, if your wife want a house let her buy one and fund it all by herself, anyday there is quarrel and she tells you to leave, just pack your kaya and leave in peace knowing its her house.

2.) Invest more in Nigerian real estate. If you are Igbo, please avoid Lagos for now, invest more in Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, houses have high value in these Southeast cities as much as houses in Lagos. I never knew till I tried myself.

If you are Yoruba or other tribes, invest in real estate in your region, don't invest much outside your tribe or region because Nigeria's future de dance Azonto now.

3.) If you live in US legally and have the means, buy house outside US, you can buy in other developed countries and make sure they are rentable apartments and don't let your wife know about this until you guys have celebrated your 50th marriage anniversary in peace and joy.

4.) Invest in yourself first before training your wife or even kids. Train yourself first. Start a business back home.

5.) If you are a high income earner, setup an offshore company and bank account in a stable tax haven country, it is not illegal, do it and safeguard your sweat for your future
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by crackhouse(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's not real, it was an act. Na wa for nairaland o. Na so una dey look for news?
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Neddstark: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thou shall not be a Simp
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by bonnyhope: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you believe this is real then I am sorry for you

This is pure acting
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by okuta007: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Must you cast every update.

Na wa for you o

no vex
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Are you serious?
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by ubest1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
After INEC fear woman
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Konjiboii: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Atoh when una no wan hear word na wetin una go face be this. Na why I dey tell this men DO NOT GET MARRIED, NA SCAM. , born your pikin and send upkeep money. Our modern day women are agent of the devil.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by henrysam(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
etrange:
Sad to watch.

I wish them peace!
If you know the rules there you won't do anything stupid. Their laws favour women there and any attempt to be too emotional or trying to push the loads from her, the guy might find himself in prison.
The summary of it all. 99% of women are ingrate

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please, let us hear from the woman. cheesy
Till then, no comment.

“SHE WAS SO HUMBLE INDEED”!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by bitingcool: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Script acting. It happens though.

abi.. he still dey call her honey sef
poor script

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Emmacy001: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian lady kicks her husband out of his own home in the UK after he brought her over from Nigeria 2years ago and even paid for her nursing school and training 😮😮🤔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpq0XKuD8dD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRpma-EiEQ
Is this a prank or something
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by allabout(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Is a script. They are doing skit.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Shonice12: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hello guys dis was a fake news. Is not real they are couple and happily married with one kid. They were shown does marriage women overseas to stop doing such I've the full video.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by toprealman: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fake....so you have an empty suitcase abi despite living in UK.
Next please!!!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Toluwanise247(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Give them power and they will abuse it
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by zolajpower: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Heathrow44:
U see am! Talk frm now to tomorrow, they never listen ! It serves him right, Women are so submissive here in Nigeria cos naija laws are a little balanced here, watch wat will happen if women in Nigeria can kick their husband's out of their own homes he built with his hard earned money just cos u "married" her! A lot of married men would occupy all the hotels in Nigeria and many would be homeless, roaming the streets and sleeping under oshodi bridge interchange

Ftc sha, been a while
That was not real , they were acting it. I follow them on TikTok . They were just advising couple how to live .
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by xynerise: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Skit
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by DeZoro(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is a skit, they played this though its happened....
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Rinoxy: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg na old acting from a couple abroad trying to advice other couples. No need reading.

#walks out of thread
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by VenExchangee: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
This remind me of bright and Ebere in Cyprus.
Ebere became the man Bright became the house help and maid and slave and the woman
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by socrates007: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Never be too lenient with people even your wife

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by TruthinAction: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
I believe there is more to the story.

Maybe the wife later became richer because Nurses are well paid.

Imagine all the properties of the man in two bags.

She is lucky that her husband is cool headed. Some men will beat the hell out of her and don't mind going to jail.

Some will even kill and damn the consequences.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by coachchijioke(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is a skit na. Na couple dem be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) / Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late? / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.