Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Men Don't Go To War Against Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Don't Go To War Against Women (3697 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Some men go to war against women I find this futile and dishonorable as a strategy. Men don't war with women, Jezebel was thrown out the window and feed to hungry dogs. This imagery shows men don't war with women. Men go to war with other men, a king against a king, an army against another army of men. This is my genetic memory of being a Frank. I am not afraid of other men and women mean nothing to me except booty after winning the war. Women can be cunning and manipulative because they are weak against male physical and logical domination. The kingdom is controlled by men yet we share equally with our daughters as co-heirs they have right to half the inheritance. So you do not throw out your daughter upon the world with nothing in a world controlled by men. Your daughter will become a slave if you do so to other men. It's other men that we war with and we must always keep our eye on the target.

Who are the men behind the New World Order? The Scripture say, Behold I saw a Green horse whose rider was named Death and She'ol followed him. Yes it does say Green, a green horse is an untrained horse and dangerous to get on his back for death will soon follow. The powers of She'ol, the 7 princes of darkness who worship is Death are behind the man bringing you war! A holy war to annihilate your bloodline and seize your daughters as slaves! This is why you must fight to keep your daughter safe even if you must drag her. Free men fight to the Death fearing not men or demons. Learn by the example of Christ the warrior king who warred after Death. Christ went to hell and fought in hell and won. Franks creator's of warrior monks called Knights Templar never retreated they fought to the Death. Free men fight to the Death!

1 Share

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 6:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Despite fact that many female pedophiles are emerging I still stand behind the 95 percent of all pedophiles are men. They are officials of state and priests from around the world and these pedophile men are members of secret societies. These cults recruit women and girls via prodtitution especially at universities where they are find the best looking and most educated on resume. They use these sorority whores, Deliahs and Jezebel to help convert your children. Jeffrey Epstein used women and girls to help lure children to his island where he performed sex rituals on those children. Dr. Malaki York used women to bring children to his trailer at night. The women coached the children into sex handling and pre-intimacy then Dr. York began having sex with the child and woman. Whores, prostitutes and trannies were at the front center of Meetoo so as to divide hetrosexaul men from women and children. Hetrosexual who are non secret society members were and still portrayed as sexual perverts, rapists and threats to women and children. While men dressed as women were allowed to read bedtime stories to children at public libraries with children in their lap. The entire world is being manipulated by the bisexual pedophiles mostly men and whores in secret societies. Feminists are lesbian whores another movement by the pedophile men who kidnap, sexually abuse and sacrifice children to fertility gods for money!

Are you ready for the truth Christ condemned the secret societies of Pharisees and Sadduces? Christ not only exposed them but he fought with them, beating them to death and running others out of the Temple of Eloihim. They crucified Christ because he destroyed pagan religion with His teachings.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 7:17am On Mar 12, 2023
These men in secret societies who are officials of state and religion have molested millions of children to produce a gay generation and feminist prostitution. Keep your eye on the target!

A retired police officer and his wife both Black Freemasons molest dozens of children at their family day care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzORTsxJZnQ

1 Share

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Be aware of Egyptian Islam which is a syncreticism of satanic Egyptian and the Islam. These people do not represent Prophet Muhammad who.was against pagan rites of beatings and oath taking. Sodomy and prostitution which is very common in all levels of Islamic society yet hidden from view.

1 Share

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Since 1973, the green Saudi flag has featured the Islamic proclamation of faith in white Arabic calligraphy that states: “There is no god but Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.” Under those words is a sword.

1 Share

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
The Jesuits have all these gay Catholics, their children and parents wearing Green thinking the color is related to their faith. Yet little do they know or most know Green is for the rise of Islam and the Jesuits are moles of the Moors inside the Western Catholicism. Radical Islam is just syncretiised Egyptian and Islam.
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2023

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Now I am weighing the women having sex with 13 yr boys less than a man molesting dozens of children.The heavy counts of molestation of children by male pedophile rings has greater negative impact upon society. Plus let's not forget that in much of the world the age of consent is around 13 years of age. And children boys in this case reach puberty around 12 years of age average. Yet usually male pedophiles are going after much younger children under 10 years and some less than 5 years old. The weight of crime must be taken into consideration not just the sex of the offender but still pedophilia is pedophilia!

1 Share

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Genesis 6:5
New International Version
5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time.

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
1 Timothy 4:1
1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

The Illuminati makes you believe in aliens and disbelieve in God's word about demons!

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2023
From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah), "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind, "Of jinns and men." From among the jinn and mankind."

See the Quran says the war is against demons and not aliens! grin Millions of Lucifer's army of demons are always whispering into humans trying to brainwash them into rebellion against God. Yet the hidden reality is that cults of men all over the world worship these demons for money and power. The Devil gives power to those who would defy God. Sex magick is used to conjure demons aka the Jinn which is why Sodomy and Prostitution Jinn worship is scattered throughout Islam. Sodomy is the visible sign of Jinn worship.

The Muslims know that the Messiah will be a Christian and not a Muslim yet will show up to help them battle the Dajjal called Anti Christ in Christianity. Truth will divide the Islamic world because the Illuminati has taken over much of Islam long ago, three generations after prophet Muhammad they have been ruling Islam. The Messiah root of David is the king of all Semitic people including Arabs because King Isaac inherited the throne from his father King Abraham over Ishmael. There is no dispute about this for even the Quran celebrates Jesus more than prophet Muhammad.

For those of you who have never read Quran it is mostly 85 percent of the Bible yet has hidden wisdom in it from God. The Quran reframes the Bible's prophet as having never sinned. Yet in the Bible only Jesus is without sin. Reframing allows rewriting of the past which is good for healing when sincere. grin Meanimg one does not return to that sin that was reframed. This reframing also means insincere Muslims are good at covering up sin and Islamic scholars rewriting history that shows them in a positive light when they were wicked. Wicked Christians also hide behind Jesus Christ as well. Because Jesus never sin they use symbolism to associate this blameless quality with themselves. grin

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Wherever Sodomy exists there is jinn worship.happening and wherever human sacrifice is happening Sodomy is there. It's like Uganda they swear.they are homophobic yet they routinely kill children for witchcraft. The presence of one means the pretense of the other. Sex worship to conjure and blood sacrifice to feed demons. Defiling men and animals and devouring men and animals!
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
1 John 2:18

“Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.”
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Richwallet:

Home PageResearchFull Text Of The Gay Manifesto!

A local pastor says he is willing to take the fight to the powerful international gay lobby even if it means he loses his life.

Speaking at the Jamaica Observer's Monday Exchange, the Reverend Peter Garth, read out a section of the Gay Manifesto which he said was crafted to destroy the heterosexual family and eventually the society. Garth told reporters and eidtors that he is prepared to die in the fight against what he described as a 'very powerful' gay lobby.

Below is the complete text of the Gay Manifesto.

The Gay Manifesto First Published in Gay Community News, February 15-21, 1987

We shall sodomise your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your…show more content…
Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less. Those who oppose us will be exiled.

We shall raise vast private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.

The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence - will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.

All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.

The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society of homoeroticism will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yes ladies and gentlemen 95 percent of all pedophiles are men. From pedophile rings to pedophile traditions, the number of women is a lot because 5 percent of a large number is a lot, yet rest assured that the overwheming amount of pedophiles are males. Secret societies are all involved in molestation of children in order to have a large enough pool of future recruits willing to parkake in idol sex worship.
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Lemos14: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Only you put how many topics inside one thread who will read all this at once? Learn to summarize your write ups

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lemos14:
Only you put how many topics inside one thread who will read all this at once? Learn to summarize your write ups

If you want to be original then don't do what everyone else does. God put everything inside creation and after who knows how long, Man still struggles to understand Him. Yet your point is a valid one about using a summary in my outline.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Lemos14: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Richwallet:

If you want to be original then don't do what everyone else does. God put everything inside creation and after who knows how long, Man still struggles to understand Him. Yet your point is a valid one about using a summary in my outline.

You are talking off point thinking you're being original...nowadays people have very short attention span so it's best to summarize or create different topics for different threads....you're comparing yourself to God try and be thinking before you talk
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lemos14:

You are talking off point thinking you're being original...nowadays people have very short attention span so it's best to summarize or create different topics for different threads....you're comparing yourself to God try and be thinking before you talk

No, Data is the new way of communicating ideas! Do a Google Search on any keyword and you will discover that all sorts of information will pop up related and unrelated. What you put on the Web stays on it forever! Using other keywords you can find my posts on Nairaland and grow your understanding from different angles. Look up Sodomy, Homosexuality, NWO, Ritual Killings, Devil Worship plus many more and you will find my posts! I use many keywords because I copy and paste and share other's work. Years from now my insight on this Holy War will be accessible to future generations via the Web.
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
en·cy·clo·pe·di·a
/inˌsīkləˈpēdēə,enˌsīkləˈpēdēə/
noun
a book or set of books giving information on many subjects or on many aspects of one subject and typically arranged alphabetically.
"if you're not familiar with a concept or topic, consult an encyclopedia"

What is the origin of the word encyclopedia?

The word encyclopaedia is derived from the Greek enkyklios paideia, “general education,” and it at first meant a circle or a complete system of learning—that is, an all-around education.
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Explore the hidden instead or what's always put in front of you. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lemos14:

Observe how key words operate by clicking in the link of Google Search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+brown+skin+anti+christ&oq=the&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i61l3j69i57j69i59j35i39j0i273l2j46i10i20i131i199i263i433i465i512.1677j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hidden agents on social media are putting men against the women these are bisexual pedophiles who are under Freemasonic oath. All adherents to Sodomy are pedophiles plain and simple! These social media platforms receive lots of views and financial support.

Be aware of Satan's network.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Kingpharamond: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
As they say in Ifa, a lot of people think they are better than Ejiogbe but they are not! Before Abraham was I am. I am Shem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Secrets exposed but will you read? grin
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
There are pedophile rings throughout the Western world mainly because Sodomy was unlawful under Christian law. Yet in Africa, India, Mayan, Ika, Polynesian and in the Islamic world they all had pedophile traditions!
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2023

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2023

Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Illuminati Islam of Esau.
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
The Cruscaders didn't defile the enemy's women they killed them all! Despite what you believe the Cruscades.was a defensive tactic against Illuminati Islamic aggression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqVqjeuDtfU
Re: Men Don't Go To War Against Women by Richwallet: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Despite what is being said of the West and its spearheading LGBT the Illuminati controls more of Islam than Christianity. It was only in 1717 that the Freemasons rose in Christendom. And the Jesuits which started in 1541 are parts of the Illuminati. It was only 3 generations after Prophet Muhammad that the Illuminati took over Islam that's why they split into Sunni and Shites with the Sunnis being the Illuminati.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Girls Always Fall For 'Yeye' Boys? / Guys, What Do You Think Is Wrong with This Woman? / 18 Simple Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.