Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Phcn Vs Customers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phcn Vs Customers (674 Views)

China Restaurants and quest for customers / PHCN To Publish Debtors’ Names In National Dailies / PHCN Staff Protest Unpaid Salaries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phcn Vs Customers by Toktee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2011
There is this notion and the public believe that the most currupt organisation in nigeria is police because of N20.but i said here without the fear of anything that PHCN is more currupt than the police,in my area anytime our transformer develop problem phcn will come and demand certain amount before fixing the problem,recently a an underground cable that serve the transformer disappear without tracd after one week phcn came and go with N150.000 before fixing the prbm.SO,my question is why should we pay for everything frm buying our transformer to repairs,at thd end of the month we pay light bill.WHY?
Re: Phcn Vs Customers by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
you need to see the bills for august they've been serving PH residents.absolutely ridiculous!
mine (self-contain) room is 10K. the flat next to me is 43K while the next one is 81k.for only one moxth! angry
Re: Phcn Vs Customers by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2011
i think they are more corrupt than d police.they usually set customers up by sending unrealistic bills then asking for two thousand naira to avoiding disconnection.i think d goverment should look into thier activites.
Re: Phcn Vs Customers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Toktee,my brotha don't ever trust NEPA they are truly worse than the NPF.My mom works there (accountant)and she tells the most horrendous stories.First of all the missing cable was moved by NEPA staff and of course you're not the first and surely won't be the last,and oh watch it whenever thaere's a football match on light just disappears few minutes to the game.The corruption in NEPA is irreversible.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Naijairian By Force. . . . Hungry Nigerian Kids Working For Money / Nigeria, 20 Years Hence By Tunde Fagbenle / N101 Bn Theft: Efcc Docks Ex-govs Daniel, Akala, Doma Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.