Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos (26819 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by onuman: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440587/gbadebo-recounts-gunshots-fired-campaign-train-epe-lagos/

APC and violent politics.
It's the last kicks of a dieing horse.
Obidients are a blessing to sanitise Nigeria politically. Whether Buhari cabal with their Mahmood and their apppinted court judges agree or not, Nigeria's politics must be sanitised.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Redhot0007: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
They have used fake/wuru wuru certificate to cage the Lagos dragon landlord. As it is now, he can't do anything. The rope is let loose and it is left for those that have been tied for a long time to free themselves. Lagosians, if you miss this golden opportunity, you will regret it for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Chidex500: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
Thunder fire you for mentioning stupid 'experience '.
I don't understand why some of you are so brainwashed into saying experience up and down. 100% of the terrible things happening to this country is caused by the so called experience leaders. Experienced in looting and criminality!
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chidex500:

Thunder fire you for mentioning stupid 'experience '.
I don't understand why some of you are so brainwashed into saying experience up and down. 100% of the terrible things happening to this country is caused by the so called experience leaders. Experienced in looting and criminality!
Mynd44, seun , Dominique rule2

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by stayclearofme: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurruup!

You an old man. Your mates are presidents in France, Canada and elsewhere.

The Canadian prime minister was a teacher when he was drafted in to contest and govern a country with far more GDP and advanced than Nigeria.

GRV is good to go. We need an MIT graduate with world class world view to govern lagos. GRV studied at MIT, an IVY league university. The IVY league universities are where most American President and other world leaders are trained. Lagos would not be an exception.

GRV is also a son of the soil and a scion of the stories Rhode-Vivourfamily of Isale-Eko. What is Sanwo-Olu pedigree? None that we know except serving Tinubu.

Na wah o see what tribalism has done to Nigeria even Yoruba to Yoruba, Igbo to Igbo......God please divide this country.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by stayclearofme: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurruup!

The Canadian prime minister was a teacher when he was drafted in to contest and govern a country with far more GDP and advanced than Nigeria.

GRV is good to go. We need an MIT graduate with world class world view to govern lagos. GRV studied at MIT, an IVY league university. The IVY league universities are where most American President and other world leaders are trained. Lagos would not be an exception.

GRV is also a son of the soil and a scion of the stories Rhode-Vivourfamily of Isale-Eko. What is Sanwo-Olu pedigree? None that we know except serving Tinubu.

How did GEJ govern Nigeria with all his certificates?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by onuman: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Redhot0007:
They have used fake/wuru wuru certificate to cage the Lagos dragon landlord. As it is now, he can't do anything. The rope is let loose and it is left for those that have been tied for a long time to free themselves. Lagosians, if you miss this golden opportunity, you will regret it for a long time.

Fake certificate for president elect.
Whereas Buhari cabal in Aso Rock renewed its tenure through using old and sick Tinubu as front.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Omoawoke: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Taba21:

Any one you see supporting this guy is either Igbo, Ipob or his/her mother is Igbo.
I blame Yoruba people for selling out themselves cos Bible warn that you shouldn't get marry with their children.

They lie too much

That LP fit them
Lying party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by stayclearofme: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurruup!

Etche ma from River State sef dey tell us who to govern Lagos na wah o!
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by stayclearofme: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Taba21:

Any one you see supporting this guy is either Igbo, Ipob or his/her mother is Igbo.
I blame Yoruba people for selling out themselves cos Bible warn that you shouldn't get marry with their children.
Honestly my brother Yoruba sell themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Conspiracy1: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
The same way your father became a president
ProudEdoBoy:

Leave am senseless skull miners think everyone is senseless
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by teepain: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
A new dawn in Lagos is taking place in few days.

Like for GRV Share for Sanwo Olu continuity

I am not clicking like or share, but Sanwo Olu has my vote and that of my family members.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Henjor48(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
"4 people twitting in a room" don scatter everywhere.
"Structureless party aka online only" don cause wahala everywhere. grin🤣🤣🤣

OBIDIENTS nation wide, let us finish what we have started. Remember we are to dismantle every criminal structures in obedience to PODATTI.

Our principal PODATTI is coming to head this new Nigeria. He is getting back the mandate the majority of voters gave to him and datti. He will be the president that will be sworn in from this election.

Tinubu will be shamefully and thoroughly disgraced. There is no place to hide. The signals are everywhere.

A new Nigeria is here. The new Nigeria is the OBEDIENT Nigeria.

Come out and vote on Saturday, 18th March & vote massively for LABOUR PARTY from to bottom. There is need to finish what we started. Vote obediently.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Deejaygold(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.

You might be right 👍, but you also can become a governor of your State. Doesn't matter if you're experienced or not, just know how to communicate in English and perhaps, you'll also have commissioners, advisers to the state government on different categories to help you succeed as a governor. 🙌

You welcome bruh
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
IPOB terrorist idiot.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.
true.. We have a 28yr old who is state house of reps, i think in Borno or so (i stand to be corrected) From LP.

So forget that guy who is envious. It is obvious he can never make it in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by chipet67(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
GRV won't win.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by hotwax: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

oya wrap your useless opinion in ewe moinmoin... shove it inside that your dirty dark backhole
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by PeggySandas(f): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reinaldo:
They will fail. Criminals will never overrun Nigeria. GRVforLagos!
GRV will lose like others you igbos supported in the past.🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Enasuarez(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:

Leave am senseless skull miners think everyone is senseless

How many years did you use to senior Macron of France, that you're shivering like a dying fowl? They're not more than 42 years oh, and you're here talking rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect / Details Of The 2016 Budget Submitted To National Assembly / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.