Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos (26815 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Powerbando(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by kayjay69(m): 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
What government experience did Tinubu have in 99 before becoming Governor, aside selling heroin and being an accountant at Mobil?

I await your response.
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
and when you go look for a job for the first time and you were asked if any experience, how will you feel?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.
Like US... Why you no come out?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by QQIA: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tolesav:
They want to kill this innocent boy
By boy, do you mean IP🐽B pig?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by bsalawu24: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
fourboys85: I have always said that they need it

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by juniorstar(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
If this man wins many of tinubu atrocities will be exposed
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Jembewon2020: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
ur opinion is nonsense
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by THEMORALMEN: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Trying to win a caged lagos state will need a require manual technic and not mouthnic.

I laugh 😅
I myself wish a lagos freed from it cage.
But it need more than just a Election.
What you need is an ELECTION

Gbadebo resort to manual technic....thank me later
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by DMerciful(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
You guys support thuggery insofar its done to opposition. SMH
helinues:
Mr Cele, continue lighting candles..

grin
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by AssCraver: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Of course you're right. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Even foolish opinions too 😂
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.

Na the op comment with another account, just ignore bro! Nairaland has turned something else lately, ops creating posts and using another account to comment to fuel online war and tribalism!

CrazyWorld!
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by unclejb2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Macron had no previous experience, The president of Ukraine didn't have any experience, Donald Trump had no experience, the current Japanese prime minister has no experience......

These people performed well or are performing excellently.

We need to free Lagos State from the choke hold of Tinubu and now is the perfect time.

LP from top to bottom on Saturday.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by darkkknight2010: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440587/gbadebo-recounts-gunshots-fired-campaign-train-epe-lagos/

No pictures or videos of the attack?

It all happened so fast like rapture that no one has an audio-visual evidence of this alleged incidence.

Waiting to see where all these theatrics will end up.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by oluwaseyi0: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

If you are entitled to your opinion without option of being questioned then shove your opinion in your add

Someone got shot at and all you can say is it's experience while running away like a coward
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ezmans: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
as he is inexpirience please allow him to loose & go home in peace rather than gun, agbero, thugry & chasing away of voters
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Agbado
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ezmans: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
labour party have send MC oluomo to his ancestors he was totally disgraced with his 12 million votes
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Autobot05: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Their regular trade marks

Character assassination
Playing victim
Sympathy votes
Fake news
Propaganda

They tried all the tricks and still lost the presidential.

Chinedu Chinedu!!! There is no room for ipob in Lagos

You can try all the tricks in this world
All the igbos world wide can sponsor your and do all the media outburst you can try.
Lagos is not for Ipob

Go and liberate your people in Anambra from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home

From developers to liberators
They will soon start quoting me, ipob nairalanders
If you see anybody carrying GRV chinedu on their head, some of them have never been to Lagos sef. Just do a background check on them, majority are from that side that sit at home
Hi

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by kingsceemark(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Don't mind the useless man, the mumu man fit senior the labour party governorship candidate, but he choose to be licking the as$ of politicians
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by 99persait(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reinaldo:
They will fail. Criminals will never overrun Nigeria. GRfVforLagos!
For where certainly not in Lagos.
Pls GRV you are an activist and that is your calling . Don't let this ipod deceived you. their land is in shambles They don't mean well for Lagos,they only want to take advantage of the situation.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by quickly: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurruup!

You an old man. Your mates are presidents in France, Canada and elsewhere.

The Canadian prime minister was a teacher when he was drafted in to contest and govern a country with far more GDP and advanced than Nigeria.

GRV is good to go. We need an MIT graduate with world class world view to govern lagos. GRV studied at MIT, an IVY league university. The IVY league universities are where most American President and other world leaders are trained. Lagos would not be an exception.

GRV is also a son of the soil and a scion of the stories Rhode-Vivourfamily of Isale-Eko. What is Sanwo-Olu pedigree? None that we know except serving Tinubu.

When he loses you can have him apply for governor of your SE state.

I know u go Dey do online warrior anymore.

Graduating from MIT is not prequesite to been a good governance .

No graduate from MIT has ever become President of the US

With his MSc in Architecture what buildings has he designed.

No be by theory , experience is way better
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Chris2863(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Urchin on the beat. Yen yen yen yen
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Chris2863(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.
urchin, shut up!!!
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by bdon123(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Were u expecting him to come wit pre loaded data in his brain on how to be a Governor of Lagos state?How old was Gowon n Buhari wen they ruled Nigeria?Dont worry Desmond Idiot will be replaced wit a younger guy n if d younger guy misbehav,we will vote him out again.We must remove this known thieves
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Omoawoke: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Autobot05:

Hi

They have every right to protest, they are APC campaign members so ??

You guys need to stop all these unnecessary propagandas, it doesn’t work
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by BOYS2MEN: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
So after reading all that he went through and all you could say is "he is inexperienced" YOU ARE FOOL and your tragedy go worse pass ur enemy own...Amin🙏
You no dey shame,at his age he is vying for such a crucial post...at your age you still hldey hate online......TUEHH!!!! On ur mumu soul
Esoresor:
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Obaaderemi2: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Their regular trade marks

Character assassination
Playing victim
Sympathy votes
Fake news
Propaganda

They tried all the tricks and still lost the presidential.

Chinedu Chinedu!!! There is no room for ipob in Lagos

You can try all the tricks in this world
All the igbos world wide can sponsor your and do all the media outburst you can try.
Lagos is not for Ipob

Go and liberate your people in Anambra from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home

From developers to liberators
They will soon start quoting me, ipob nairalanders
If you see anybody carrying GRV chinedu on their head, some of them have never been to Lagos sef. Just do a background check on them, majority are from that side that sit at home
Only a fool will believe that boy. He's lying. All na arrangee. Fake attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oil Theft: Navy Counters Asari Dokubo, Asks Him To Mention Names / Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Top Benefits Of Buhari's Foreign Trips Thus Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.