Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos (26820 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ambber(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
you dey take Lagos for granted. People wey dey that state fit do and undo. Na God save GRV.
case study Funsho Williams
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by candygist: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:
The house boy of Tinubu must be voted our of office simple

Coming from someone that ran away from east to stay in Lagos grin
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by press9jatv: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ayodeoba:
igbo man telling Yoruba man he is not from Lagos state. You better shut up and face reality. Lp candidate is an iPob and can never rule lagos. His real name is Patric vivour chinedu
Sanwo is a foreigner in Lagos State. Sanwo is never an indigene in Lagos State but from Ogun State. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV wins
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Brush1: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.

All previous and present governors weren’t governors before now. So, utilise your brain.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by luluman: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
You yarn trash & said "don't quote me" who you be? You should have kept mute if you don't want to be quoted.
If the people want the inexperienced one to lead them so be it, don't force anyone to vote for your candidate.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Brush1: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.

Bro, you nailed it. Don’t pay attention to the looser
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Brush1: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Brush1: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.

Who are you in the rear sense?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Brush1: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kagawa10:
The useless Brazilian slave descendant with ungrateful OSU toxic mother is at it again! The useless liar has no pedigree or track records to talk about except his blackmailing lies and uselessness! Useless Ipob terrorist!

Mmmmmm! Please, examine your blood pressure.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ayodeoba: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
Sanwo is a foreigner in Lagos State. Sanwo is never an indigene in Lagos State but from Ogun State. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV wins
lol let’s see how it goes
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by amliftedhigher: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
You are an ediot.
LABOUR Party has taken over Lagos.
Labour Party from top to bottom
Top to bottom.
Experience kee you and Tinubu
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by achimendy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
I hate you, go away. Very toxic set of men on this forum

werey man.......
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Blackbishop(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

This is the part I really need to send you off to mental check facility. The same inexperience set of people governing countries you sell your father properties to travel to, how old do you think someone needs to attain to be old enough to govern? Bros your black mentality was the focal point of our current predicament.

Your president that is old and experienced what has he done for you? Bro use your head and be prepare to accept changes even when you don’t know the end result but trust the process. With him we are getting there.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by darkkknight2010: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
He was shot at openly...

1. The police and DSS were with him and no single arrest was made?

2. No single pictorial or visual evidence of any sort?

And gullible sentimentalists are ecstatic and luxuriating in orgasmic ignorance over it.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by godofuck231: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
No run yet, escobar has returned
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by tomju2(f): 12:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Sanwo olu was inexperienced when he became governor. As far as we are concerned Gbadebo Vivour Rhodes will outperform Sanwo olu when he wind Lagos State. He has an independent mind.Not tied to anyone's apron strings. But you can keep under rating him at your own peril.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Tboymessiah(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
Sanwo Olu is from Ogun state why Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State

Thanks joor .....

Nawaooo
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by thatigboman: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
u guys will just mouth and talk absolute nonsense. What's the experience or requirement to be the governor of a state in Nigeria? Ambode that was experienced, was he not chased away by escoBAT? And he has buhari's experience led u to?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by press9jatv: 4:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Thanks joor .....

Nawaooo
you are welcome sir
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by press9jatv: 4:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Ayodeoba:
lol let’s see how it goes
yes soo. We can’t wait to vote out APC from power. Sanwo Olu is a goner
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Cromagnon: 5:20am On Mar 13, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.
Did some of his mates who are presidents start running for office 6 months to election?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Cromagnon: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurruup!

You an old man. Your mates are presidents in France, Canada and elsewhere.

The Canadian prime minister was a teacher when he was drafted in to contest and govern a country with far more GDP and advanced than Nigeria.
how's it working out for Canadians
And he has now enslaved his People

GRV is good to go. We need an MIT graduate with world class world view to govern lagos. GRV studied at MIT, an IVY league university. The IVY league universities are where most American President and other world leaders are trained. Lagos would not be an exception.

GRV is also a son of the soil and a scion of the stories Rhode-Vivourfamily of Isale-Eko. What is Sanwo-Olu pedigree? None that we know except serving Tinubu.

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by InvertedHammer: 5:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Their regular trade marks

Character assassination
Playing victim
Sympathy votes
Fake news
Propaganda

They tried all the tricks and still lost the presidential.

Chinedu Chinedu!!! There is no room for ipob in Lagos

You can try all the tricks in this world
All the igbos world wide can sponsor your and do all the media outburst you can try.
Lagos is not for Ipob

Go and liberate your people in Anambra from unknown gunmen and Monday sit at home

From developers to liberators
They will soon start quoting me, ipob nairalanders
If you see anybody carrying GRV chinedu on their head, some of them have never been to Lagos sef. Just do a background check on them, majority are from that side that sit at home
/

It's ok.

If Funso Williams had cried out, some miscreants online would have said that he was a rabble-rouser.

Imagine someone scouting for cash like everyone else coming online to defend his oppressors. Buhari should use these few months to squeeze some of you.

/
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ayodeoba: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
yes soo. We can’t wait to vote out APC from power. Sanwo Olu is a goner
you said this during the presidential election

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect / Details Of The 2016 Budget Submitted To National Assembly / Buhari And His Entourage After Addressing The UN General Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.