Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... (4139 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by fman(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

Count any federal government airport out of it.

You have 2 substandard airports in the whole South Yeast😁
keep reasoning with your mother's clitoris. U better return it to her, so that she can satisfy her cheap customers with lizard style.

I learnt that your award winning lizard stylist pervert dad, who escaped from Yabaleft has been caught and induced with drugs.☹️
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

Count yourself, am I from the S/W?

Haa!😳, now now you Don deny your region grin??

There's no region in this country that doesn't have its ups and downs, so where are you from??
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by QQIA: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Haa!😳, now now you Don deny your region grin??

There's no region in this country that doesn't have its ups and downs, so where are you from??
NC

1 Like

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

NC

North Central no be state
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Roboto11: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Lagos was the former federal capital with federal infrastructures, Onitsha was never but its still far ahead the rest of your brown roof shit cities in that region.

Na only lagos dey give una hope

Even Peter Obi's daughter cannot live in Onitsha.

grin

And she's a teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by QQIA: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

North Central no be state
Na Region
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Even Peter Obi's daughter cannot live in Onitsha.

grin

And she's a teacher.

Even tinubu's daughter dey do lesbianism ashawo work for us grin

Teaching is a noble profession.

Even you, you no fit dey your papa backward ogun village, na why you abandon am run come lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

Na Region

You be olodo oo, so if person ask you where you from uou go talk NC??

I guess na kogi state, na why shame no gree you talk am🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by QQIA: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

You be olodo oo, so if person ask you where you from uou go talk NC??

I guess na kogi state, na why shame no gree you talk am🤣🤣
As you no get sense, what was the discussion flow about?

This is how you fail in aptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by unclejb2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Yet your brothers will run from the yeast to come & be selling gala under hot sun in Lagos traffic?
from selling gala under the hot sun, they get a shop, from a shop they get a warehouse, from warehouse they buy your father's ancestral home and build a house, then you become their Tennant.....

Then you start envying them, crying that they are taking over your ancestral land.

Igbos are better than your hateful ancestry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Roboto11: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:
So Faux cities without common pipe borne water are more developed than Anambra ? Jmmm

You don't like when your state of origin is put on blast.

1 Like

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Roboto11: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Even tinubu's daughter dey do lesbianism ashawo work for us grin

Teaching is a noble profession.

Even you, you no fit dey your papa backward ogun village, na why you abandon am run come lagos

Is Obi's son in UK not gay?

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Is Obi's son in UK not gay?

Mumu.

He don fvck you before nau...you Don dey wear pampers like your principal tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

As you no get sense, what was the discussion flow about?

This is how you fail in aptitude.

Cunny man, I get good niggas here from kogi, if not I for roast you.
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by QQIA: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Cunny man, I get good niggas here from kogi, if not I for roast you.

I am from FCT

1 Like

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Misterone: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
liquidmetall:
Only lagos , Abuja , being former capitals are more scarcely developed than anambra state

No other states surpasses anambra state in terms of development ..

This is about some group of people who has never left their region who thinks one region lives in mud houses

It will shock you when you arrive anambra state ...

In Anambra, people still defecate in public, there's no pipe borne water, people still go as far as a kilometre to buy water, government officials use the roads as offices. Anambra is a dead zone. Kaduna and Kano are miles from Anambra. Even Delta state is more developed than Anambra. When you Cross the Niger bridge from Asaba into Anambra, it's like you are coming from Europe to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by sigiyaya(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
liquidmetall:
Only lagos , Abuja , being former capitals are more scarcely developed than anambra state

No other states surpasses anambra state in terms of development ..

This is about some group of people who has never left their region who thinks one region lives in mud houses

It will shock you when you arrive anambra state ...

I laugh when you guys talk about development in Nigeria. I believe the reason is because most of you don't know what infrastructural development is all about. See brother the truth is that no part of Nigeria is developed in even called a third world country. Nigeria is not working and will never work.
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by willibounce1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

That means that China is retrogressive and they're running away to progressive Africa and Nigeria abi??

You're an economic illiterate...check the population of Onitsha alone, only Ibadan which is just the size of Anambra is higher in population, Onitsha is just the size of a street in Ibadan with more than half the population of the whole Ibadan that is equally the size of Anambra state...do the math?

Na lagos be this southwest you dey talk, I know because you fit mention any of your slummy states...every time lagos this lagos that

Air headed akpu chewing mongrel. China is a developed country. The only reason Chinese people are coming to Nigeria is strictly for business, mining, IT, production, etc. Everyone knows China and Chinese are phucking developed. But you ipob monkeys on the other hand are poverty stricken goats whose region is cursed with poverty. The fake products you evil monkeys sell are gotten mostly from the China you want to compare yourself with. You dont produce nada. All you do us sell fake products, push drugs and do all sorts of evil for money. How many Nigerians from other regions travel to the sad beast? You are running away from your region to the peaceful SW region and you expect any right thinking person to leave a peaceful SW to go live in an evil dungeon in the SE? When people form the SW want to travel, they travel to the UK, US or Canada. It is you akpu chewing monkeys that see the SW as your UK and Canada.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
willibounce1:

Air headed akpu chewing mongrel. China is a developed country. The only reason Chinese people are coming to Nigeria is strictly for business, mining, IT, production, etc. Everyone knows China and Chinese are phucking developed. But you ipob monkeys on the other hand are poverty stricken goats whose region is cursed with poverty. The fake products you evil monkeys sell are gotten mostly from the China you want to compare yourself with. You dont produce nada. All you do us sell fake products, push drugs and do all sorts of evil for money. How many Nigerians from other regions travel to the sad beast? You are running away from your region to the peaceful SW region and you expect any right thinking person to leave a peaceful SW to go live in an evil dungeon in the SE? When people form the SW want to travel, they travel to the UK, US or Canada. It is you akpu chewing monkeys that see the SW as your UK and Canada.

Na ewedu full your brain, so developed Chinese are in poor Africa for business, but developed southeast is not abi?? The last time I checked na igbos dominate major markets in lagos.

And pls stop mentioning southwest, be specific with lagos, abi you also wan brag with slummy ogun, oyo, osun and Ondo??

You've refused to move out your comfort zone for exploration that's why your life has been stagnant.

Tell me any city aside lagos in that your region that's developed as enugu or Owerri or Anambra state??

Even hausas from kano are in your region, tell me any of your shitty state that is as developed as kano municipal?? No mention lagos here oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

I am from FCT

Haha, you're from XYZ...ode🤣🤣
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Misterone:
In Anambra, people still defecate in public, there's no pipe borne water, people still go as far as a kilometre to buy water, government officials use the roads as offices. Anambra is a dead zone. Kaduna and Kano are miles from Anambra. Even Delta state is more developed than Anambra. When you Cross the Niger bridge from Asaba into Anambra, it's like you are coming from Europe to Nigeria.

You dey deceive yourself, where are you from? Ekiti village??

Even ebonyi state is miles ahead of you
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Johnjustice: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ibadan, Benin, portharcourt, calabar, Rivers far more developed than Anambra. You clowns think development is about building residential buildings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by willibounce1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Na ewedu full your brain, so developed Chinese are in poor Africa for business, but developed southeast is not abi?? The last time I checked na igbos dominate major markets in lagos.

And pls stop mentioning southwest, be specific with lagos, abi you also wan brag with slummy ogun, oyo, osun and Ondo??

You've refused to move out your comfort zone for exploration that's why your life has been stagnant.

Tell me any city aside lagos in that your region that's developed as enugu or Owerri or Anambra state??

Even hausas from kano are in your region, tell me any of your shitty state that is as developed as kano municipal?? No mention lagos here oo

The same senseless template your brain dead monkeys keep peddling all over the Internet. And did you just call you ipob backward region developed? You want to be China so bad grin grin you think say na beans

You dominate major markets selling fake products? Your 2 by 2 shop is what you call dominance. I wonder what people who produce and sell food should say, I wonder what people who own proper shopping malls and groceries stores would say. You MFckers are everywhere in the SW, you are in Ibadan, Ogun, Osun, selling your substandard products. Intact some of you are seeking asylum running away from sit at home and ipob beasts.

Why would I move out of my comfort zone to a cursed region where people are killed and eaten like chickens by a bunch of evil flat headed cannibals. I travel to better countries . Can you open your 2 by 2 shop on a Monday in your useless SE region?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by QQIA: 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Haha, you're from XYZ...ode🤣🤣
ABC is not bad too🤔

1 Like

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
willibounce1:

The same senseless template your brain dead monkeys keep peddling all over the Internet. And did you just call you ipob backward region developed? You want to be China so bad grin grin you think say na beans

You dominate major markets selling fake products? Your 2 by 2 shop is what you call dominance. I wonder what people who produce and sell food should say, I wonder what people who own proper shopping malls and groceries stores would say. You MFckers are everywhere in the SW, you are in Ibadan, Ogun, Osun, selling your substandard products. Intact some of you are seeking asylum running away from sit at home and ipob beasts.

Why would I move out of my comfort zone to a cursed region where people are killed and eaten like chickens by a bunch of evil flat headed cannibals. I travel to better countries . Can you open your 2 by 2 shop on a Monday in your useless SE region?

Whether na 2 by 2 shop or 4 by 100, the fact remains that igbos dominates major markets in lagos.

You're complaining of substandard products when you can't afford to feed three times daily, haha.

Igbos in your capital cities will soon dominate there and chase you all to your backward villages while your youths do owomida.

You dey use unknown gun men and ipob to talk nonsense about the east, you wey fulani herdsmen dey roast like suya for your own land, your ibarapa kinsmen are still in Benin Republic idp camp oo

Anambra state alone beats your slummy ogun,oyo,osun,ondo and ekiti hands down...una get any single standard airport?? But small south east get 4, 4 operational airports and you said nothing is happening here...keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by willibounce1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Whether na 2 by 2 shop or 4 by 100, the fact remains that igbos dominates major markets in lagos.

You're complaining of substandard products when you can't afford to feed three times daily, haha.

Igbos in your capital cities will soon dominate there and chase you all to your backward villages while your youths do owomida.

You dey use unknown gun men and ipob to talk nonsense about the east, you wey fulani herdsmen dey roast like suya for your own land, your ibarapa kinsmen are still in Benin Republic idp camp oo

Anambra state alone beats your slummy ogun,oyo,osun,ondo and ekiti hands down...una get any single standard airport?? But small south east get 4, 4 operational airports and you said nothing is happening here...keep deceiving yourself.

Your akpu headed people for stay anambra if na dubai tru true. Even your fa..ot adaobi cannot live in anambra. Las Las na ipob go exterminate all of una. Igbos are dominating yen yen yen is the story you flat headed brothers always use to deceive you and make you run away from your cursed land only to end up in lagos selling gala in traffic, peddling hard drugs a d selling fake products.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Zincfingers: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
The same Anambra where I served?
These akpu munching beasts are hilarious. Enugu is even better than Anambra.
If Nigeria is a shithole , Anambra is the pit latrine of the shit hole grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by BossGerald: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2023
willibounce1:

Your akpu headed people for stay anambra if na dubai tru true. Even your fa..ot adaobi cannot live in anambra. Las Las na ipob go exterminate all of una. Igbos are dominating yen yen yen is the story you flat headed brothers always use to deceive you and make you run away from your cursed land only to end up in lagos selling gala in traffic, peddling hard drugs a d selling fake products.

E pain you grin

Go ask Chinese doing business in nigeria to stay for China if its truly developed, imagine your warped reasoning, tueh.

Peter Obi lives in onitsha, he's said that severally, but na you dey pay house rent for am for lagos, you no fit believe otherwise.

Tell me any of your cities more developed than Enugu, Owerri or onitsha?? I've seen slummy osogbo, ado ekiti, Ibadan and Abeokuta, they're all slums with brown roof dilapidated buildings.

1 Like

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Neckpresser101: 2:27am On Mar 13, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin

You’re lying 🤥 Anambra is more developed than Lagos and Abuja irrespective of the fact they were FCT’s are you satisfied now 🤡

Tell me you haven't left your region without telling you haven't left your region
Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Neckpresser101: 2:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Zincfingers:
The same Anambra where I served?
These akpu munching beasts are hilarious. Enugu is even better than Anambra.
If Nigeria is a shithole , Anambra is the pit latrine of the shit hole grin grin

You yourself know you're lying

Look at water people are drinking in Ogun State in 21st century oo

Like it or not South East not only richer but more developed than south west remove Lagos state

Go other SW states brown roof everywhere.

See water wey my dog no fit drink

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by plaindealer: 2:56am On Mar 13, 2023
The poorest and the most backward and unproductive sit-at-home slaves to dey talk development.

Wonders shall never end.

Losers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Lagos And Abuja Are More Developed Than Anambra State ... by Jonathan8: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=willibounce1 post=121690583]

Air headed akpu chewing mongrel. China is a developed country. The only reason Chinese people are coming to Nigeria is strictly for business, mining, IT, production, etc. Everyone knows China and Chinese are phucking developed. But you ipob monkeys on the other hand are poverty stricken goats whose region is cursed with poverty. The fake products you evil monkeys sell are gotten mostly from the China you want to compare yourself with. You dont produce nada. All you do us sell fake products, push drugs and do all sorts of evil for money. How many Nigerians from other regions travel to the sad beast? You are running away from your region to the peaceful SW region and you expect any right thinking person to leave a peaceful SW to go live in an evil dungeon in the SE? When people form the SW want to travel, they travel to the UK, US or Canada. It is you akpu chewing monkeys that see the SW as your UK and Canada.[/ For your lithium test assay, contact me directly to analyze your samples. We use AAS for this function.

Reach me on 09152830587. Spodumene, Lepidolite etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Lawal (Ex Governor Of Kwara State) Is Dead / The Gospel Truth On Jos Crisis- The Aftermath / 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.