Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. (566 Views)

Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) / Can You Drink The World's Most Expensive Coffee Gotten From A Cat's Faeces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by Banilla: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kopi Luwak is sold at $600 per kg, making it the most expensive coffee in the world!

Price range in Nigeria: 40k - 150k (from ads online)

Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet.

Would you drink it? grin

Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by funshint(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
I actually thought this was a joke...it's real shocked
Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by Johnson225(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lol
Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by illicit(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't get it
Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by Banilla: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
funshint:
I actually thought this was a joke...it's real shocked
Of course it's real! grin
Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by Banilla: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:
I don't get it
Kopi Luwak is the most expensive coffee in the world. It's made from coffee beans eaten by the Civet cat and pooped half digested... Would you drink it? grin
Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by illicit(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Kopi Luwak is the most expensive coffee in the world. It's made from coffee beans eaten by the Civet cat and pooped half digested... Would you drink it? grin

God forbid

shocked
Re: Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2023
I'm sure during it's passage through the alimentary canal of the civet the coffee beans mixes with some enzymes which give it a distinctive taste, that's why it's sought after and therefore so expensive grin

(1) (Reply)

How Simps Or Unsuspecting "Nice Guys" Unknowingly Always Fund Girls' Expenses / Excited. Ribdo.com Kept Their Promise / Why Guys Dont Admire Ladies Wearing Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.