Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. (5088 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
So I had this pretty young woman over at my place for the weekend and was looking forward to some amorous fun and endless shagging, but all that anticipation, arousal and excitement vanished when she pooped twice within an hour after arriving my place.

First shit was when she arrived and second, when we were done eating. It really turned me off. I mean, she was all pretty, young, smelled nice, curves on point, but....all that got ruined when she pooped cry

Couldn't bring myself to shag her. This is why I don't let women sleep over at my apartment so they don't do all that private stuff next morning.

This one just be doing it daytime. Totally disappointing.

I know, number two is a necessary bodily function and that's totally okay but all I'm saying is, it kills my arousal for a woman and I'd just sisterzone her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Frales6(f): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
You sef get your own wahala 4 body

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by blaquebelle: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Do you plan to ever get married? Or your wife will be pooping next door

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2022

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by MMWandali: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Abi one day you go marry?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
blaquebelle:

Not planning to get married but if I ever cohabit with a woman, she'd have her own room to herself and her business, and only meet me when she's all primmed and trimmed.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Frales6:
You sef get your own wahala 4 body

No be my fault. Na so I dey feel am.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Not planning to get married but if I ever cohabit with a woman, she'd have her own room to herself and her business, and only meet me when she's all primmed and trimmed.
Grow up... Or you don't poop? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by SmellyNyash: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin U seriously need Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Zonefree(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na small boy dey worry you...you'll grow over it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:

Read the last paragraph before throwing tantrums.
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin U seriously need Jesus

Let the man rest grin
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Brian47(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Girls poo?
Wtf I thought it was only us men that shit.
I don't know what to do with this information cry

22 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Wawelexy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Kpele....... Correct konji never hold u....

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by 9gerian: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

blaquebelle:

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wawelexy:

Kpele....... Correct konji never hold u....
Man shall not live by konji alone grin

6 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by PerfectStranger(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

Man shall not live by konji alone grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by blaquebelle: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Brian47:
Girls poo?
Wtf I thought it was only us men that shit.
I don't know what to do with this information cry
What is this? grin grin No, girls don't poop. They menstruate the food they eat

6 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by posty56: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy this sh*t is funny

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
You be hardcore mumu man. No matter how pretty or curvy a gal is, she still bleeds, shit, urinate and smell. Abi no be human being she be again?

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Datboredberri:

shut up isn't he a grown up ass man
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
You are as fake as China tyre.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
blaquebelle:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by techWriter3: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
have you proposal to ever get married
Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body".

1 Corinthians 6:18 (KJV)

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Generalwoodz(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
The air in the room was all good, sweet and delightful while you guys dined. With every spoonful she shoved right into her welcoming mouth you watched her keenly, your heart pleased and whole being keyed up...

Charlie, right from the womb a foetus poop after ingesting nutrients from the umbilical cord...

No matter how hot your drip is, package and surface level appearance you must one-day bow or gravitate piecemeal to the lukewarm claws of MR NIGER + Death.

The E stands for egestion.

It's a call of nature and all human must obey!

When the calls comes in, Your vixens, goddess and adorables can't help but swiftly answer it. Generations have come and gone and they all pretty understands that you can't buy time when you're pressed.

Defaulters get distracted from reality when the stomach ruptures. Nothing else matters until your bowels is relieved.

The feeling you get is unique and can't be compared to anything after holding hot shit for long hours.

Your girl is in order and owns you no apology for doing the ideal.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
If the moderator had rate this section: FOR ADULTS ONLY, this pikin wouldn't have strayed here with his babyish opinion.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by Nyascobar1414: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
The question is , despite all these, why do some men adore women

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ukaface(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Do you think any girl who doesn't poop is normal and living?

Just answer first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The question is , despite all these, why do some men adore women

Good question. Why worship someone who eats, breathes and shits just like you?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
ukaface:
Do you think any girl who doesn't poop is normal and living?

Just answer first

You don't get my point. Just read the last paragraph carefully.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. by ukaface(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
ReluctantAdult:

You don't get my point. Just read the last paragraph carefully.
okay, just did

Bros abeg no marry,hope you ain't considering marriage? You are not the marriageable type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

95% Of Naija Ladies Are Prostitutes. / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.