Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is zobo drink healthy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is zobo drink healthy? (6040 Views)

The Effect Of Zobo On Sperm Count - A Must Read / How Zobo Drink Affects Female Fertility / Is Zobo Drink Safe In Pregnancy | 10 Awesome Benefits Of Hibiscus Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Jamest162: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Why is it that you guys are so bold to discuss women’s private parts but call women derogatory names if it’s the other way round?
why won't dey discuss about women private wen everything about women are complicated.

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Ken4agent(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
luizpippo:
A.J would hold me tightly and burst into laughter while she is cumming.

I.B would be begging me to allow her to go and pee

M, would be breathing heavily after cumming, then begging me never to leave her, abeg how am i not to leave a divorced after 2?

U are on point...all those are significant after-Cum indicators to look out for

U must be very good using your tool grin
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by NoNaw: 1:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Yes
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by LittleBigDick(m): 4:07am On Mar 13, 2023
I've been with several women in the past and only 3 women have cummed

I remember going down on my ex , she would push my head down there while I stimulate her clit with my tongue and hands alongside a Love Machine

Just of your clit having a seizure
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Hello mates

I L.oad,BUY AND SELL all Australian funds🇦🇺

(Wire tf, International wire, cash mail, Loaded cards)

Fresh accounts are always available (ask before use)

Australia bank log/fullz available ✅

BSB and Account number available ✅
Payid also available ✅
Bpay ✅

A$2000 above - rate $/380

Below A$2000 -rate $/365

Rates are prone to changes

ATO Centrelink & l.oaded funds are accepted

In addition,
Japan 🇯🇵
Germany 🇩🇪
France 🇫🇷
Thailand 🇹🇭 Aza are available ✅

Peace ✌️
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by teeshet: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2023
frozen70:

Yes women cum and is called orgasm

Though if you have a good sex partner who will be patient and knows the buttons to press, you will experience that heavenly feelings called cloud Nine
do you suck dicks?
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by teeshet: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I've been with several women in the past and only 3 women have cummed

I remember going down on my ex , she would push my head down there while I stimulate her clit with my tongue and hands alongside a Love Machine

Just of your clit having a seizure
how does pussy taste? I've neva licked b4
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by teeshet: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2023
NoNaw:
Yesterday, i fck*ed this big ass yoruba girl hawking banana, sexy as hell, slim and tall... she came three times.. she holds me tight when shes about to cum.
pass me her number make i fùck
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by okoroemeka(m): 6:11am On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Cumming for women is emotional, you have to be emotionally engrossed in the sex before you can cum. And the only kind of guy who can make you cum is a guy that genuinely loves you. He would stimulate you thoroughly before having sex.

If the guys you have are just guys who nacks you regularly, you certainly would not cum, cos they'll be more interested in shifting your womb than pleasuring you.

This I have seen.
final full stop,also note that cum is cum whether from masturbation or sex ,also another point to remember is that women cum very easily through masturbation than sex
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Justbehave(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Why is it that you guys are so bold to discuss women’s private parts but call women derogatory names if it’s the other way round?
Ode. Is the op not a woman? Simp.How is it the guys fault. You left the op to attack guys so that women here will see you as a Mr nice guy. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by teeshet: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Every pussy has its own taste

The one I've licked tasted neutral sweet

If you want to eat it better , use cold yorghurt , ice cream or honey on it .
i hear it stimulate erection
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by ukpahu(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Yes woman can come and go
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by KingMack(m): 8:37am On Mar 13, 2023
why my motor come spoil for here Anyways..make jus dey look who dey pass before Musa bring me fuel grin

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by imagrg(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2023
The fact is that when you masturbate, you exploit all avenues of pleasure in your body but while fvcking, your boyfriend only thrusts his preek in without the necessary prerequisites into your toto and discharge his cum.
If you want to cum too, let him use the cap of his preek to tease your clitoral severally while his mouth is busy on you left breast, then you are supposed to explode in estacy as you cum. If not, let him continue to tease your toto till you release.💧
Ammmy:
I and some friends are having an argument about if women really come or not. Do women really come like men ? Two female friends I asked said they really haven't experienced such. I have experienced such but only when I masturbate and not when I have sex. I don't come when having sex. Do women come during sex? Or re people really making this up?

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by imagrg(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2023
If my advice doesn't help, please let me make you cum.

WhatsApp: +2348035096342

Just state your location and tell me you want to cum.

Then, I will cum and make you cum thrice while fvcking.

NO MONEY ATTACHED SHA OH!

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Danlax(f): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Women cum 💯 it mustn't be visible i.e fluid flowing.. Nah!!

Once she grabs the bedsheet , she has reached orgasms , or her leg Shaking ...!

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Mrscarter(f): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2023
Ammmy:
I and some friends are having an argument about if women really come or not. Do women really come like men ? Two female friends I asked said they really haven't experienced such. I have experienced such but only when I masturbate and not when I have sex. I don't come when having sex. Do women come during sex? Or re people really making this up?

Most women need clitoral stimulation to cum. It's y u only com wen u masturbate. Women can orgasm thru penetration but he gotta hit the right spot😁
Also I think alot of it depends on the mood. If its really passionate n with a man that makes u feel a certain way n u build up the sexual tension n need n ur getting really turned on then it'll be easier for u to cum.
Now that's a normal orgasm. Most girls just cum a little bit but if u keep stimulating the clitoris straight after u orgasm then u will squirt. Google am lol
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by dmgr(m): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Yes ,women do orgasm.
Just fingers can do the magic.
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Tunagee(m): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2023
imagrg:
The fact is that when you masturbate, you exploit all avenues of pleasure in your body but while fvcking, your boyfriend only thrusts his preek in without the necessary prerequisites into your toto and discharge his cum.
If you want to cum too, let him use the cap of his preek to tease your clitoral severally while his mouth is busy on you left breast, then you are supposed to explode in estacy as you cum. If not, let him continue to tease your toto till you release.💧

The women wey no get clit nko?
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by imagrg(m): 4:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Do they cum inside a man like we do inside their toto?
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by koladata(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Spoilt generation
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 15, 2023
I get angry whenever I see guys discussing about women sexually on this forum, sad.
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by NoNaw: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
teeshet:
pass me her number make i fùck

Lol.. that waas a special catch no go use dick spoil her life... that kinda body and ass is rare , cute innocent but good at making love..
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by rickleye: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nia69:
kissYou're welcome.
lol grin
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by rickleye: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Women do cum.
I've been with women that would moan and when they cum secrete whitish stuff like sperm fluid.
I've been with others who have admitted - they cum ( The vagina is all wet and slippery ) .
I haven't been with anyone who squirts.
Not all women need to be emotionally connected to cum. She was like oops , I cum, I said nice, she replied you don't understand , It gets irritating doing it after I cum ( I liken it to female refractory period ) .
Others would cum and say " I am finished" .. yep they cum.

1 Like

Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Madups(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
My sister e get some kind things wey dem born us into we just gat accept am like that.. No try copy oyibo for this kind matter o. Shebi you know say for that she men no de pay bride price.
Esoresor:
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 16, 2023
Madups:
My sister e get some kind things wey dem born us into we just gat accept am like that.. No try copy oyibo for this kind matter o. Shebi you know say for that she men no de pay bride price.
I don’t see anything wrong in discussing about men too especially if you are of the age of consent
Re: Is zobo drink healthy? by Madups(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Like i said earlier you just have to accept it that you cant talk about some certain things in public as an african woman.
Esoresor:
I don’t see anything wrong in discussing about men too especially if you are of the age of consent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. / 7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.