Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship (45320 Views)

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Okudiover(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Just for the sake of their jobs.
No wonder they are on holiday. No wonder they are scanty on the roads. No wonder one of them in my church that is always on duty on Sundays has become so regular of recent every Sunday. shocked

Don't mind the idiots
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Unrated900(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
It’s late already. Sanwo Olu is a goner

Mandate can be given to jandor
Not that triablistic sentimental id1ot boy
Grv
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Frankbaro(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Criminals in Uniform. I can only accept their apologies if they return the( #100,000 ) One hundred thousand Naira they collected from me last Month. Their apologies will make things more difficult for Sanwo Olu. Wicked souls.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by mywells: 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
They should return all my money since 2013 till date,at lease have paid close to 600,000naira to their account inclusive VIO too,then I can hear their pleading or else bush is your home .
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Standardcosting(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0l1zXEzXU

Due this singular reason. APC must lose that election
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by mywells: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
These lastman are children of nobody,they are bastard,the manner and way they would arrest you and pay for the offense you did not commit,their generations will suffer for it,what ever they use the money they extort from motorist to do would raze down in flames,even if they send Thier children to school with these money they would toil the hard way and be miserable through out Thier entire life, children of miserable parents.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by amliftedhigher: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

Lagos
LABOUR Party
From top to bottom
Top to bottom
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by 7arrows: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

Is it after they forcefully collected their pvc and asked them to vote for APC by force. Anyway u can force someone to love u that's all I know. Just let ur good works speak for u.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by 7arrows: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Holybwoy:
APC women (party members oo for that matter) complained that APC didn't pay them after they voted on credit..

Now LASTMA is begging for the extortion and harrasment under Sanwoolu..

See, if you carry your finger print for APC, you will not know peace..

At least, every motorist that doesn't use convoy in Lagos has been assaulted more than 2 times under Sanwoolu.

Vote GRV.. Vote LP..

There's no Igbo agenda.. enjoy good governance for once and drop tribal sentiment in your life

Very correct say no to APC. Say no to Santo olu. I think them say them be master riggers. Make them rig this one too as them do for their grandfather with inec
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by XOTHEHOST(m): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
smiley grin
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by sweetjohn(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Brush1:

Quick questions? who are you? Who is your father? And what is his state of origin? Where do you resident?
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
stayclearofme:

I will vote APC and know peace, na election everybody with his choice. It you that will not know peace for wishing evil on people because of their choice.
Keep Suffering and Smiling grin
Nigeria will always Remain desame Till Next 100yrs
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
pongwa:
I support APC but e no ģo better for LASTMA. They should be scrapped
If u no wan mak E better for Lastma, then stop Supporting APC,, Make Changes,
Nigeria always like Suffering and Smiling at the same time..
Nigeria will always Remain the same in the Next 100yrs
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus, this are the reason they should be sent out, if not, this second term will be brutal on Lagosians

They will not do anything and they will deal with lagosians that turned them to beggers..
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by CHAQUR: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2023
I hate these people so much... Very wicked souls. They (lastma and Agbero) are the sole reason I hate Sanwo-Olu's administration with passion. They are so insensitive, so corrupt... If Sanwoolu got reelected & these two groups resumed their atrocities on road users, Sanwoolu might probably be the last APC governor in the state.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by walexsho(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2023
LASTMA wahala alone is hinderance to Sanwo's victory just like fuel and Naira scarcity was to BAT's.... But he will come out victorious.

But on a serious note LASTMA and AGBERO should be deleted on Lagos Road, that should be the next #tag
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Chetas81(m): 12:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Go to hell with this statement from sanwolu urchin ONLY FOOLISH LAGOS RESIDENTS WILL VOTE SANWOLU AGAIN
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by lagosrd: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The song being played said that the rulers (Ala se) should forgive them.

Thread title is misleading.

Your yoruba needs brushing up
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by stayclearofme: 3:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Keep Suffering and Smiling grin
Nigeria will always Remain desame Till Next 100yrs
Very silly comment! You think everybody is suffering like you.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by press9jatv: 4:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Unrated900:

Mandate can be given to jandor
Not that triablistic sentimental id1ot boy
Grv
GRV is the people’s choice. GRV is the winner of the election
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Unrated900(m): 5:43am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
GRV is the people’s choice. GRV is the winner of the election

Keep dreaming

Your boss dreamt but lule

Obidiotic

Now his son also

We watch
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by press9jatv: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Unrated900:

Keep dreaming

Your boss dreamt but lule

Obidiotic

Now his son also

We watch
you still dey argue here. Keep on deceiving yourself. Sanwo Olu is a goner
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by pongwa(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Skyview01:

If you support APC, it implies 100% support for LASTMA.
not true, I stand on my opinion. There is no perfect system anywhere in the world. It is duty of administrators to keep strengthening the system
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by pongwa(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

If u no wan mak E better for Lastma, then stop Supporting APC,, Make Changes,
Nigeria always like Suffering and Smiling at the same time..
Nigeria will always Remain the same in the Next 100yrs
I would rather support Sola than a Chinedu. You get the point now?
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2023
pongwa:
not true, I stand on my opinion. There is no perfect system anywhere in the world. It is duty of administrators to keep strengthening the system

That is the problem I have with people like you. Your premises is fallacious and faulty and so also the resultant conclusion. My argument was never about the strive for perfection or not.

"There is no perfect system anywhere in the world" therefore-------------------------------(fill in the blanks with your excuses why a corrupt system should not be changed or questioned). I have heard this argument a lot of times and it drives me crazy each time.

This is how your argument sounds;

Oga Ade: why are you stealing from your boss?
Pongwa: Leave oga Ade alone, let him steal since no one is perfect.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by kioski: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
It’s late already. Sanwo Olu is a goner
Unnecessary begging as we dey call am for area o, ọ̀rọ̀ ẹ̀bẹ̀ o ṣẹlẹ̀.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Unrated900(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
press9jatv:
you still dey argue here. Keep on deceiving yourself. Sanwo Olu is a goner

Even if sanwolu is a goner
Not foe grv
I can bet anything i have.
Cos las las we would chased u off to your yeast where ye all belongs to and dine with your unknown gun men.
Lagos here we are free from such shit
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by press9jatv: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Unrated900:

Even if sanwolu is a goner
Not foe grv
I can bet anything i have.
Cos las las we would chased u off to your yeast where ye all belongs to and dine with your unknown gun men.
Lagos here we are free from such shit
GRV is the people’s choice. Accept the reality here
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by pesco4u: 11:12am On Mar 13, 2023
As e dey pain me e dey sweet you, as e dey sweet you omo e dey pain me. Come March 18 will determine your existence to continue as agboreos or nuisance to the society. Hold your plead, we are not interested.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rawgold29:
had it been inec did us proud with the presidential election ... Nigerian will never be thesame again in the next 4 years cuz of the fear of been voted out.
why did you reason that deep.

Your momma should be proud of you.

We are just to Stoopid in this CORNTREE
That's why we will strive to get to the promise Land....
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by pongwa(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Skyview01:

That is the problem I have with people like you. Your premises is fallacious and faulty and so also the resultant conclusion. My argument was never about the strive for perfection or not.

"There is no perfect system anywhere in the world" therefore-------------------------------(fill in the blanks with your excuses why a corrupt system should not be changed or questioned). I have heard this argument a lot of times and it drives me crazy each time.

This is how your argument sounds;

Oga Ade: why are you stealing from your boss?
Pongwa: Leave oga Ade alone, let him steal since no one is perfect.
you have taken my words out of context. I don't have the strength to keep convincing you so I'll let you be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Shines At A Cowboy Dinner In Lagos (photos) / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.