Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship (45327 Views)

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by pongwa(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0l1zXEzXU

I support APC but e no ģo better for LASTMA. They should be scrapped
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by DICO111(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fut9ure:
Hahah

Shebi them say them strong

Sanwo olu shit don't know what he has put his hand into

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment with parkinson disease but you want this same man to head over 220 million Nigerians then may you and your family know no peace

Isee!!
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Creamypie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
cryptoyardtop:

Omo-agege? Are you serious. Same senate president of the APC. What do you think will happen to Delta?
PDP has failed deltan for 25 years sir. Omo agege is the only performing current senators in delta state. The rest are not even functioning. He has built infrastructures in delta central, especially roads. He's currently building federal polytechnic in orogun. What are the rest doing? What have they done? Even if its only one electric pole.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by georgeakins: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rawgold29:
had it been inec did us proud with the presidential election ... Nigerian will never be thesame again in the next 4 years cuz of the fear of been voted out.

Obi did not win.
Stop deluding yourself.
Ibo can never win presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Snoolv360(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Forgiveness my foot. How many vehicles have you seized in Lagos state and sold at ridiculous prices all because of traffic offences? Now election is around the corner you're begging for forgiveness for you to continue to tomment innocent offenders...God punish you
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Diligence: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Refund every Kobo you ever extorted from Nigerians!

VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for Governor, Lagos State
Lagosians: Take Back Your State
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Yoighaman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ever wondered why Sanwo-Olu is so jittery about the election, despite their usual habit of thuggery, intimidation, vote suppression and carting away and destruction of ballot boxes?

It's because they know the real results and the embarrassing margin with which Tinubu lost Lagos. It was so embarrassing they didn't have a choice than to the manipulate the results, they even had to manage the manipulations in order to have a close call with LP, at least to save face, they dared not announce that the APC won Lagos.

See him shaking up and down like a headless chicken.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Freebills12: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
This Sanwo Olu is now too desperate for this election! People should be careful

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by biina: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dontonnytony:
What kind of desperation is this?
Desperation for power!

Clear evidence that Sanwo-olu and APC have not served the people in the past years.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Most of them there won't even vote APC. They are just following instructions. Tinubu putting so much pressure on sanwo olu to make sure he wins Lagos state
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by tunapawizzy: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jayju:
LASTMA don turn to political party?
Every Lagos state agency is an arm of APC...all of them from head to toe....even Lagos State Secondary school...there's a trending video of a teacher/principal/VP telling students on assembly ground to vote tell their parents at home to vote for APC...its a shame
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
pongwa:
I support APC but e no ģo better for LASTMA. They should be scrapped

If you support APC, it implies 100% support for LASTMA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Justiceleague1: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
typical.
But will Stockholm syndrome patients ever learn?!

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Godswillu(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The song being played said that the rulers (Ala se) should forgive them.

Thread title is misleading.
Thank you for the clarification.
I watched the full video thinking maybe I will hear them saying it.
I did not know it was the song there were referring to
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
These lastma officers are the most tribalistic task force, very dumb and razz. Godforbid
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by 5starMan: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is the slavery we are talking about.
Modern day slavery.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Famous66(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Instruction from above.
Only to be more hostile to commuters after the election.
They will all pay for the election expenses.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by StreetFight: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rawgold29:
had it been inec did us proud with the presidential election ... Nigerian will never be thesame again in the next 4 years cuz of the fear of been voted out.

Next week, we will shock you again. I know that you are currently suffering from post-election loss trauma, by next Saturday when we do our magic again, you will slip into depression.

If not mental illness, you accepted results of Senatorial election in which you won only 6 seats out of 109, but you are rejecting the Presidential election which was conducted as the same time, same polling booths, same machines. So by winning 6 seats out of 109 seats, Your heads no correct
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by StreetFight: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bunkbars:
These lastma officers are the most tribalistic task force, very dumb and razz. Godforbid

Go to your village where there is no LASTMA. Abi no be somewhere dem born you?
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by jude33084(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
It’s late already. Sanwo Olu is a goner

Please Support Sanwo Olu and Vote out the APC house of Assembly members.

They are the ones Tinubu is using to hold and control Sanwo Olu wink
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by jude33084(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
StreetFight:

Go to your village where there is no LASTMA. Abi no be somewhere dem born you?

...and you yourself be Lagosian abii?
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by badoh(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:
LP effect

Nigerian really owes LP a huge thanks

They know now that powe belongs to the people and they are free to give whoever they like.

Never has it happened in Nigerian history where politicians are so scared of the electorates

Meanwhile cheesy

some nairaland urchins sisters and mom are protesting grin
What's the effect of labour party in southwest, South South and core north. They party only performed in Lagos, southeast, Abuja, Jos, Nasarawa. Let's see if LP will be able to win any states outside southeast in the gubernatorial election on Saturday.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by MountHoreb: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
These people are not doing this because of 10k votes difference between LP and APC. They have the original results which runs into hundreds of thousands. It's good to be good to your people.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Amoo89: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

Now I understand the obi fans they are dancing and rejoicing because you did not understand the language you said they are begging which kind of mumu b dis

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Holybwoy: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:

Maybe if your allegation is true I might have been so worried 😢
I understand your frustration in life, I’m not responsible for it. It’s unfortunate I no longer use that car, I might have donated it to you to use as uber. But in case you have interest in Uber business, dm me, I can give you one of more vehicles to use.
Frustrated hungry son of a pig

Give me ooo.. unlike you, I don't have anyone that can link me up with easy government funds..

If you give me the car, I can reverse the curses I laid on your family.. but if you vote Sanwoolu, e no fit better for you all over again
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by 43Ronin: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lastma is the elitist enforcement arm of the LASG. They, together with sanwo-olu need to go. Tinubus LASG ensure that inner roads are so bad so that when motorist take the only lane that is good Lastma appears from nowhere to tow.They have oppressed and stolen from the people a lot. There's this bad road near Peace Estate festac. One lane of the road is completely messed up, only motorable during dry season. Do you know on that single good lane that both going and coming car use, Lastma came there to arrest "one-way". They all ran away when motorist, tricycle riders, bus drivers, home and shop owners left what they were doing and protested before lastma left without towing anyone. Absolute power corrupts, power has corrupted APC in Lagos, a change is needed.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by one4GOD(f): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

I bet some of them will not vote apc
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Omoawoke: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Holybwoy:

Give me ooo.. unlike you, I don't have anyone that can link me up with easy government funds..

If you give me the car, I can reverse the curses I laid on your family.. but if you vote Sanwoolu, e no fit better for you all over again

Mr curse reversal lol, custodian of curse.
The one whey u curse buhari never catch am
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by one4GOD(f): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:
The song being played said that the rulers (Ala se) should forgive them.

Thread title is misleading.
meaning they now recognize the electorates as awon alase grin
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by zudozz: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

So these people know say wetin they dey do no good?

I don already give up 4 dis country.

Na 40k they collect for me hand one day for Cele Oshodi becos I be igbo.

They behaved very badly, so badly that I had to part with d money.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by rolex05: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
ELUU PEE!!! Powerful masses... Third force beauty of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air / Okorocha Becomes Danjekan Of Sokoto, Crowd Storms Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.