Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship (45322 Views)

LG Polls: APC Thank Lagosians For Voting Overwhelmingly For Its Candidates / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Pascal181: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Who is the candidate representing this LASTMA political party

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by bdon123(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are all stupid...if GRV becomes Governor does that stop d existence of LASTMA OR LAWMA?
Sanwo is a criminal n must go ....Tinubu hands must leave Lagos purse
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by blowjohn(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
What's really going on??

This means if sanwo wins the. Go beat craze comot lagosians o

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by pquaver(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY0l1zXEzXU

Don't beg. U did your job. Anybody who want to be like western countries know the rule of law is sacrosanct.. Someone who beats red-light and gets care impounded knows the consequences before undertaking such act.. Sanwo olu I support u but I think lagos comes first, you should not have released those impounded vehicles.. It only sends the message that breaking the law can be tolerated by support for the party..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by mrLhanray(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lagos was better during Ambode's tenure. Sanwolu did not only benefit from the projects of Ambode, he turned Lagos to a free for all where Lastma, Agbero and others even local govt boys to keep harrasing Lagosians on a daily basis.
All these strategies won't work, we are wiser now. We want a total change of power.
If Gbadebo fails, he also will be voted out in four years time, until we get it right
Ambode did four years and was sent packing, Sanwo you have done your own four years, time to go

Vote GRV
Vote Labour Party from top to bottom

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Lobotomy02: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:
This Video Shows The Moment LASTMA Officials Were Captured Begging Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of the Governorship and House Of Assembly Election.

Enikuuuure,

We must vote this evil APC out at all cost.

Get rid of the bastar....ds who have nothing to offer.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Freebills12: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Any that that hate this Obident Movement must be mad, look at how politicians are humbled, even Ikpeazu has paid workers and pensioners. Wonder shall never end, if this movement dies Nigeria will never get right for a long period of time

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by correctguy101(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
After the electionns Lagosians will be the one begging LASTMA shocked grin

Sanwo Olu just dey fear like rat..

yeye dey smell
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by stayclearofme: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Holybwoy:
APC women (party members oo for that matter) complained that APC didn't pay them after they voted on credit..

Now LASTMA is begging for the extortion and harrasment under Sanwoolu..

See, if you carry your finger print for APC, you will not know peace..

At least, every motorist that doesn't use convoy in Lagos has been assaulted more than 2 times under Sanwoolu.

Vote GRV.. Vote LP..

There's no Igbo agenda.. enjoy good governance for once and drop tribal sentiment in your life
I will vote APC and know peace, na election everybody with his choice. It you that will not know peace for wishing evil on people because of their choice.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by BeanX(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sanwo-olu for Lagos governor.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Omoawoke: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Holybwoy:

I see you are the one that carried Ikorodu people APC money run away and carried them handicap..

You see that your 2013 Honda Accord, na wetin go kill you and your family be that.. if you like drive am enter road again..

Since you have decided to be a nuisance..

Maybe if your allegation is true I might have been so worried 😢
I understand your frustration in life, I’m not responsible for it. It’s unfortunate I no longer use that car, I might have donated it to you to use as uber. But in case you have interest in Uber business, dm me, I can give you one of more vehicles to use.
Frustrated hungry son of a pig
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by kunyeo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
It’s late already. Sanwo Olu is a goner

Tell me how is a goner oo.You vote your candidate and I vote mine and we see who the winner is at the end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by GUNITGuy: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Am just back from church .....I forgive them for what they did to me and my mum when I was about to travel....
They seized my mum's car despite telling them she's an Assistant Comptroller of immigration and won't violate any traffic rules when we new that there was[code][/code] a
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by myrates: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

Very wicked,cruel and corrupt set of useless people, forgiving LASTMA is a sin because they don't forgive too. Your car brakes down on the road, they quickly take advantage and the minimum they will extort from you is 40k if you don't want your car impounded and pay fine of 120k to Lagos state govt
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

INEC did a good job?!!

Why do y'all have such low standards as citizens and expect so little from your leaders?!! It's just sad! No wonder they perform poorly and are unremorseful about it.

Your response would surely be that I'm from the opposition... Lol! Nope, I'm not!

That election was a disgrace to a nation that has been practicing democracy for several decades.

1.14M nigerians did not vote for APC. That means that APC lost the election. Presumably a rigged election would have APC win the majority of votes regardless of how the oppostion voted.

2. The reason why APC won was because the opposition vote was split. (In essence, Obi and Wike and Kwankwaso, by refusing to accept their party's decision on the candidate, no matter how distatesful ensured an APC win).

To quote a gaming term....NEVER split the party.

Kenyan oppostion lost two elecitons in 1992 and 97 before they got that lesson...and formed NARC which threw out KANU in 2002.

3.I've stopped believing in rigging claims ever since I found out some twenty years ago that people whom I thought shared my concerns about the then ruling party actually voted for the same ruling party.

In the run up to the 2019 election a youth corper in a certain state had discussions with members of his host community who were all opposed to APC. On election day, the corper was a polling official. All the people who blasted APC ...voted for APC. (No money shared, no rigging, no ballot box snatching, no thugs , nada.).

Most people voted for APC and PDP because...both parties are familliar, and people have a poor opinion about how they can make a change, and voting for totally new parties (Peter Obi got votes for the same reason APC and PDP got votes...he was a famillar face)....is something that people do not want. Fear of the unknown.

It is the same in developed countries. Poeple vote for the MAIN party because people prefer famillar things.

4.If we want BVAS to work properly...fix the darn internet in this country for Jupiter's sake!

5.Finally, if you want to stop vote buying and thuggery and so forth...work on the people. INEC can conduct a free election, and armed thugs can make that impossible. Nothing INEC can do unless they are all armed with SMG's firing 500 bullets a second, and hitting only the bad guys (ok, I am joking)......But working on the people is hard. At the end we are poor....and poor people need today's bread, not big talk

And yes, it is really sad.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by BigBashiru: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

Unprofessional. Begging forgiveness for doing ones job.....
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by gigabyte13: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Election na your mate

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Allisgud: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
He remain agbero, sanwou was seen in church today doing ushering job, dont under estimate the power of obidients🤣😃😀
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by crownfierce: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Title is misleading
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Abeg, which part of the video were they begging? I listened over and over, couldn't hear anything like that

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by ProtectMyMoney: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

No one should listen to these heartless Crooks called Lastma.

Lastma does not give hoot about you...infact they lead you to commit traffic offence rather than assist you if you are asking for directions and extract money from you without conscience.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by easytig(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mine was over 40k plus demurrage which was over 8k,had no choice but to pay cos I can't cope without my private vehicle.the bastard sanwolu that empowered them is a goner.he has stepped on plenty toes.enough is enough.he is way worse than fashola,ambode ,and even his principal tinubu was not this highhanded during his tenure.
Godjone:
God go punish una one by one. These useless people collected my 28k last year. My hard earned money. E no go better for una.

GVR all the way. Eluu P is the party
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by KingAzubuike(f): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Just for the sake of their jobs.
No wonder they are on holiday. No wonder they are scanty on the roads. No wonder one of them in my church that is always on duty on Sundays has become so regular of recent every Sunday. shocked
Those guys have been inactive from oshodi down to ikeja. Traffic is now extremely terrible.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by thisisit: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
TOO LITTLE .... TOO LATE!
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by membranus: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Let's scrap LASTMA, it is an oppressive road usage enforcer that Lagosians don't need.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Kunlevic1984(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ndlistic:

They are campaigning after election. People have decided. Too late
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by cryptoyardtop: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Creamypie:
Ah.so that after them victory, it will be back to business as usual.well, am a deltan residing in delta I go do my part this,way to vote out PDP. Lagosians, the choice is yours. Funnily, na APC be my choice and vote for delta governor

Omo-agege? Are you serious. Same senate president of the APC. What do you think will happen to Delta?
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
This creature believes they can do anything in Lagos without anybody's interference, public transporters seriously missed ambode. The time has come again to choose a better leader

Do you know that toll gate incident wouldn't and shouldn't or couldn't happen under the watch of Ambode even Lagos will have been a city to be proud of by now am for change not just OBI'DIENT but I strongly would stand behind someone with his creed not a puppet stringed by BAT I Love Ambode I which there is a replica of him or better still much better than him in LP not APC or PDP those party are like entering blood oath for not doing anything for the masses. Now we stand the chance to bring our very own GRV as the President of Lagos since we didn't get it right now before Obi takes his place let's Obi of Lagos be know that Gbadebo is the Obi of Lagos we shall all live together in harmony irrespective of party or tribe or religion or race but the Topmost priority is to unseat all the puppets of Tinubu clean our generation from the curses of thugs and drugs inheritance to make a Nation where all will live equally in Faith, Peace, Love and Strength in Unity. #ObiObi De Rock and Pillar of New Nigeria we build on your weather it rains or shine we make our country a proud nation

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by babz11(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Holybwoy:
APC women (party members oo for that matter) complained that APC didn't pay them after they voted on credit..

Now LASTMA is begging for the extortion and harrasment under Sanwoolu..

See, if you carry your finger print for APC, you will not know peace..

At least, every motorist that doesn't use convoy in Lagos has been assaulted more than 2 times under Sanwoolu.

Vote GRV.. Vote LP..

There's no Igbo agenda.. enjoy good governance for once and drop tribal sentiment in your life

You and your family will never know peace,
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by Angelfrost(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobonaire4:

1.14M nigerians did not vote for APC. That means that APC lost the election. Presumably a rigged election would have APC win the majority of votes regardless of how the oppostion voted.

2. The reason why APC won was because the opposition vote was split. (In essence, Obi and Wike and Kwankwaso, by refusing to accept their party's decision on the candidate, no matter how distatesful ensured an APC win).

To quote a gaming term....NEVER split the party.

Kenyan oppostion lost two elecitons in 1992 and 97 before they got that lesson...and formed NARC which threw out KANU in 2002.

3.I've stopped believing in rigging claims ever since I found out some twenty years ago that people whom I thought shared my concerns about the then ruling party actually voted for the same ruling party.

In the run up to the 2019 election a youth corper in a certain state had discussions with members of his host community who were all opposed to APC. On election day, the corper was a polling official. All the people who blasted APC ...voted for APC. (No money shared, no rigging, no ballot box snatching, no thugs , nada.).

Most people voted for APC and PDP because...both parties are familliar, and people have a poor opinion about how they can make a change, and voting for totally new parties (Peter Obi got votes for the same reason APC and PDP got votes...he was a famillar face)....is something that people do not want. Fear of the unknown.

It is the same in developed countries. Poeple vote for the MAIN party because people prefer famillar things.

4.If we want BVAS to work properly...fix the darn internet in this country for Jupiter's sake!

5.Finally, if you want to stop vote buying and thuggery and so forth...work on the people. INEC can conduct a free election, and armed thugs can make that impossible. Nothing INEC can do unless they are all armed with SMG's firing 500 bullets a second, and hitting only the bad guys (ok, I am joking)......But working on the people is hard. At the end we are poor....and poor people need today's bread, not big talk

And yes, it is really sad.

I honestly enjoyed reading this! Well thought out and objective!

Still, INEC and security forces could have done a better job of it... They are a key part of the post-election issues still lingering and will likely linger beyond the assumption of office of the President-elect... It will likely destabilize his tenure in office (I honestly hope it doesn't)!

I have no horse in these races and I choose not to be emotionally divested in these matters... I have better things to do with my life and mental health.

I understand that the nation's population of barely educated voters will never vote right, but I needed the election conductors to do a better job in order to remove controversies surrounding the elected president. That's my bone of contention... I can't be bothered by an Atiku or Tinubu presidency, or an Obi. They will all equally struggle to deliver.

The outcry wasn't this loud in 2015 when the incumbent lost because INEC did their jobs well... Most members of PDP knew and accepted that they had been voted out, starting from Mr. President himself.
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Win or loose, next week wed it will be business as usual .

Vote wisely
Re: LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
These set of people showed lagosians shege banza aside other sheges lagosians endured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President / Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.