Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (29701 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Ofunaofu: 5:38am On Mar 13, 2023
JAMO84:
I am not against giving SP to the South East, the problem with Igbos is, when they hate you, they'd rather take the hate to their graves than to forgive you. They can never accept Tinubu in this World or the next; the most amazing part of it is that, the man has never offend them in anyway, rather, he appointed one of them to the most powerful ministry in Lagos, budget and planning.

Igbos do not hate Tinubu and they have no reason to hate him

Nigerians hate Tinubu for being in possession of a stolen mandate

get that very clear

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by kenny160: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Strafudeen:
Tinubu is a bastard
An election thief
A useless old fool

God punish the election thief.

Bastard.

Senate president kill you there animal

The process is flawed...which part of that don't you understand Useless cocaine pusher.

Animal.
what if he didn't steal as you guys claim? God should return the punishment to you and ur households? Make una dey calm down now, u can talk to him in his presence or in the presence of his last born we yoruba dnt talk to elders like that, you should respect d elders no matter what, what is on ground is beyond what you know dnt brainwash urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by samfrancis1(m): 5:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:
Nonsense and ingredients.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯
In this case.. it’s weeping forever until you cry you eyes out .. nothing go shake the man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by samfrancis1(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2023
aariwa:
Did SE tell you pigs the want senate president or a better Nigeria that works for all? Idiots
Nothing at all for you.. that’s been said just to shut you guys noise making up… una deh disgrace Nigeria on daily basis… Be like na una use social media pass for Nigeria.. no work.. grown up men will be at bar as early as 7 when reasonable men from other tribe are trying to work hard and make something for them self.. una go from beer palour deh type nonsense on twitter and all.. shame on you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by tinsel: 5:45am On Mar 13, 2023
funshint:
The only condition SE should be considered is only if Chimaroke Nnamani wins his senatorial election. He's the only one that gave Tinubu a loud vocal support. If not; it should go to SS or a NC Christian.
It will likely be Chimaraoke if he wins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by SenatePresdo(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Of what use is SE Senate presidency?

How would it benefit the common man?

This politicians dey vex me...

Oga keep your Senate presidency, shebi it's all about competency for you?

The reason why you chose Shettima?

You should kuku continue looking for competency.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by PJ123: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Igbos do not hate Tinubu and they have no reason to hate him

Nigerians hate Tinubu for being in possession of a stolen mandate

get that very clear

Na Igbo hate him.
Other people voted for him, ma you Igbo didn't vote for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by SenatePresdo(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Pacify dem, onto say wetin?

I swear Tinubu is just too soft for my liking.

No be soft, na mumu him be.

When you dey support Bulaba you don't know he won't be reasoning straight?

It's just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by SenatePresdo(m): 5:49am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him

Your support is of no use, nobody knows you and your father.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him

You will see a different Tinubu going forward. The dude already achieved his life ambition and does not need your support anymore. I am very sorry to break it to you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by winterfell007(m): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:

You can drink a cup of molten leed for all I care. Tinubu knows damn too well that presidency should naturally be zoned in the east. He robbed them of that. His conscience is forcing him to ceed the SP to the easterners in recompense. At least, he does have a conscience to do something right

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Strafudeen: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2023
kenny160:
what if he didn't steal as you guys claim? God should return the punishment to you and ur households? Make una dey calm down now, u can talk to him in his presence or in the presence of his last born we yoruba dnt talk to elders like that, you should respect d elders no matter what, what is on ground is beyond what you know dnt brainwash urself.

Educate me on what I don't know. Was this process right? You say we should just accept him as president when it's obvious massive irregularities happened Cmon
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Strafudeen:
Tinubu is a bastard
An election thief
A useless old fool

Bastard.

The process is flawed...which part of that don't you understand Useless cocaine pusher.

Animal.

Hey, calm down! Where is your respect?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Ofunaofu: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2023
PJ123:

Na Igbo hate him.
Other people voted for him, ma you Igbo didn't vote for him

He lost scandalously in Lagos

He lost in Osun, he didn't get ordinary 25% of the votes cast in FCT Abuja
He lost in all the 3 KKK states

Are you saying igbos are the reason he lost in those areas

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by odoemenacelevian(m): 5:58am On Mar 13, 2023
What nonsense
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by malware: 6:02am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:

No matter what he gives them, they won't stop hating on him. Those folks are born to hate.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by chinemezeq: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
Or u call police for him
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by chinemezeq: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?
Go and call police naa
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Blaze232(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2023
JAMO84:
I am not against giving SP to the South East, the problem with Igbos is, when they hate you, they'd rather take the hate to their graves than to forgive you. They can never accept Tinubu in this World or the next; the most amazing part of it is that, the man has never offend them in anyway, rather, he appointed one of them to the most powerful ministry in Lagos, budget and planning.

When Peter obi is declared president. We will zone Senate presidency to the South West... Don't worry ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by TheATM: 6:09am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

that is what you people will be saying untill he finishes his 8 years.I like Tinubu the way I like Chelsea FC.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Strafudeen: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Of what use is SE Senate presidency?

How would it benefit the common man?

This politicians dey vex me...

Oga keep your Senate presidency, shebi it's all about competency for you?

The reason why you chose Shettima?

You should kuku continue looking for competency.

Don't mind the idiot. Let him choose competency all from Muslim north. Its all about competency

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Simplythebest: 6:13am On Mar 13, 2023
Suffering and hatred have block your sense of reasoning. Did south east hold any of the seat during buhari tenor and what is your live all this while? Is it better than south east people? Keep deceiving your self
BATified2023:
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Basicend: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Strafudeen:
Tinubu is a bastard
An election thief
A useless old fool

Bastard.

Animal.

Guy,

I can never support Tinubu coz he is unfit to rule Nigeria.

But, don't call an elder like that. . It is so wrong of you.

He is old enough to be your grand father. Shior.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by MrGerald(m): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

You don't know anything, during the time all the politician in the country was visiting tinubu, do you know one person he went and visit personally? OUK because he wanted to contest the primary ticket with him, they had agreement that after tinubu one term of four years he'd hand over to OUK because age won't allow him to continue, OUK will complete the southern tenure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

The question you should be asking is, "what power does he have over a co equal branch of government?" This is needless meddling at its best. Little wonder why we are where we are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by OBS1988: 6:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

Whole is this fool The south east vote obi because is igbo and the west vote tinubu because is a yoruba. The North gave more support to tinubu so how is that your business?
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by tabaralph: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed 💯

This your weeping will last for a life time because Tinubu is your president, you better get used to it or you are free to hug transformer.

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by redcliff: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

You have no idea of being in a position of leadership, that is why you are not there in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Killermamba: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Same here bro.

That nonsense is damn irritating.
Both of you can jump off third mainland bridge, nobody cares
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Buziness101: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2023
National unity kee you dia, idiot
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Fearyourcreator: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
You don't need to... Make we forgive them
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by lomprico(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2023
The SE is not against Tinubu, Tinubu did not do anything against SE. Nigerians don't just want him as their president.
They keep making it seam as if Tinubu contested against SE. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5000 Naira Notes: The Solution To Our Problems? / Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.