Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (29697 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Roger3D(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
funshint:
The only condition SE should be considered is only if Chimaroke Nnamani wins his senatorial election. He's the only one that gave Tinubu a loud vocal support. If not; it should go to SS or a NC christian.
You can't speak for Tinubu or APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Jones4190(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnthum:
Nonsense and ingredients.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed đź’Ż
tinubu is not inec
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by StreetFight: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnthum:

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed đź’Ż

It's good that you are already weeping, you will weep for long

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by StreetFight: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
aariwa:
Did SE tell you pigs the want senate president or a better Nigeria that works for all? Idiots

The only pigs here are the flat headed drugs traffickers and baby factory products otherwise known as Developers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Dapson73(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Strafudeen:
Tinubu is a bastard
An election thief
A useless old fool

God punish the election thief.

Bastard.

Senate president kill you there animal

The process is flawed...which part of that don't you understand Useless cocaine pusher.

Animal.

Only unwanted sperm can produce a useless/senseless child like you...idiot

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by sukkot: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
JAMO84:
I am not against giving SP to the South East, the problem with Igbos is, when they hate you, they'd rather take the hate to their graves than to forgive you. They can never accept Tinubu in this World or the next; the most amazing part of it is that, the man has never offend them in anyway, rather, he appointed one of them to the most powerful ministry in Lagos, budget and planning.

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by sreamsense: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed đź’Ż
Who are the same Nigeria you are talking about that can't offer obi national spread across Nigeria geopolitical system? You are just wasting your time for number three position claiming victory. You can keep waiting for 8years of Tinubu tenure since you like labouring in vain at all cost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Sannisege: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him
Me too. Honestly, SE can go to hell

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by bdon123(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him
That will not stop tribunal frm removing him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Okwyjesus(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:

You are blinded by hate. Tinubu is smarter than you. I trust Tinubu strategy. He need peace in his reign

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by juman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Akpabio should be the next senate president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by SenatePresdo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
BATified2023:

God punish Tinubu with his Senate presidency.

We don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

God punish Tinubu with his Senate presidency.

We don't need it.

See dem, these people are too primitive and too ungrateful. Even when you do good to them they will repay you with evil. They are just too uncouth for my liking

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by EmekaA125(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Same here bro.

That nonsense is damn irritating.
Kpele bro. No cry too much grin grin
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by aariwa(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
StreetFight:

The only pigs here are the flat headed drugs traffickers and baby factory products otherwise known as Developers
cursed poverty stricken Yoruba Muslim pig. I am glad you admitted your useless ashawo mother born you from baby factory. Pig

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by PropertyScout(m): 4:51am On Mar 13, 2023
It is well
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Upton: 4:56am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Pacify dem, onto say wetin?

I swear Tinubu is just too soft for my liking.
Go hang yourself na. Do they have ranking senators or not? Or better still give another Muslim Northerner because na una get country.

And you think South Easterners will benefit from having the senate president? What did Saraki as senate president do for North Central? What did Lawan led 9th assembly do for North East?

On one hand, this move is actually self motivated one, Tinubu and APC is just looking for way to gain strong base in the SE because

On the other hand, it could really be a move to form a government of unity. Which is a wise thing to do. Buhari’s administration suffered a lot because of division in the country. Tinubu will not want to make same mistake.

Either ways one thing is certain, you aren’t doing the SE any favour. I don’t see how senate presidency has benefited or benefits any region. Most of these senators were governors and didn’t do anything, is it now as senate president they’ll be useful?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by stanbright(m): 4:57am On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

…to provide direction for zoning of speakership, others

…meeting sensitive to religious balancing

... Gbajabiamila tipped as Chief of Staff, Gov. Elrufai for SGF

I don’t really understand why all this rubbish senate president story since 1 week now
Did the south east beg for any position?
Make una rest abeg or better still go find money

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-moves-to-form-govt-of-national-unity-pacify-south-east-with-senate-presidency/
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by ogwumgbe: 4:59am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Idiots, who need Senate president? What value will he goddamn post bring to the region. We have had it in the past, what did it contribute to our region economically? Bingo, your lord that has witnessed the consequences of ignoring the SE in Buhari's government want to do something to pacify them and you useless good for nothing no body is here making noise. For your information, if Tinubu ever becomes the president, SE will enjoy his presidency than you noise makers, just mark my word

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by broadman20: 5:02am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:

Hahahaha!

Give and it shall be given back to you in good measure.

What have you Yorubas given to the IGBOS, Love or Hate?

You give them bad mouth, they gave you back and you complain....... nawaooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by chukwuibuipob: 5:06am On Mar 13, 2023
sad grin grin grin when babies cry,u pacify them with biscuits/sweet. Allow Asiwaju to give those OBINNA pipu sweet to đź‘….
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by chukwuibuipob: 5:09am On Mar 13, 2023
cool Atiku mission is to scam Ipob yoots with Igbo president . Thank God for Wike for saving Ipob yoots from disaster.

Tinubu is a unifier. A complete gentle man

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Upton: 5:10am On Mar 13, 2023
JAMO84:
I am not against giving SP to the South East, the problem with Igbos is, when they hate you, they'd rather take the hate to their graves than to forgive you. They can never accept Tinubu in this World or the next; the most amazing part of it is that, the man has never offend them in anyway, rather, he appointed one of them to the most powerful ministry in Lagos, budget and planning.

I don’t think this is it. The igbos don’t hate Tinubu, they have not had any reason to align with APC. Buhari’s administration alienated them with the 97%-5% comment. Didn’t you see that the zone produced 6 APC senators out of 15? That is more than one-third! They voted massively for Obi and still produced 6 senators. The reason they would not support your presidential candidate is because they want to produce a president, which isn’t a bad thing. Tinubu said it was his turn, SE felt it was their turn. They can’t be faulted for that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Honestly, I agree with you. That is absolute arrant nonsense. I am so upset right now I feel like jumping through the window! Why would Tinubu commit such a despicable and abominable act?

O jigbi jigbi!

My fellow urchins, una se wetin Tinubu dey do!

I swear deep down, Tinubu is too soft like an overripe pawpaw.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Tareq1105: 5:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

…to provide direction for zoning of speakership, others

…meeting sensitive to religious balancing

... Gbajabiamila tipped as Chief of Staff, Gov. Elrufai for SGF

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-moves-to-form-govt-of-national-unity-pacify-south-east-with-senate-presidency/

Chief of Staff cannot be Muslim and SGF would be Muslim too. It's the imagination of the writer and I know Tinubu would not make that error.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by shegz24(m): 5:20am On Mar 13, 2023
aariwa:
Did SE tell you pigs the want senate president or a better Nigeria that works for all? Idiots

Ask your Governors to get you a better zone that works for your likes first.

Your geopolitical zone is easly the least developed in the whole country thanks to kerosene votes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Tareq1105: 5:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Upton:

I don’t think this is it. The igbos don’t hate Tinubu, they have not had any reason to align with APC. Buhari’s administration alienated them with the 97%-5% comment. Didn’t you see that the zone produced 6 APC senators out of 15? That is more than one-third! They voted massively for Obi and still produced 6 senators. The reason they would not support your presidential candidate is because they want to produce a president, which isn’t a bad thing. Tinubu said it was his turn, SE felt it was their turn. They can’t be faulted for that.

Yes, it's not unexpected. At least Obi is their own.

6/15 is 40% and it's unprecedented.

They should have Senate President most especially for national unity.

However, I wouldn't want it to go to Orji Uzor Kalu. This man was never at any of Tinubu campaign rallies not even the one in Umuahia Abia state his home state.

Why? I doubt his competence too bcoz he's not a lawyer. I don't mean the position is for lawyers, I mean he has not gotten enough experience. Best of luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by DMerciful(m): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Relax, Tinubu would be removed eventually
BATified2023:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by DMerciful(m): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu would be removed, relax!
LeoDeKing:

Same here bro.

That nonsense is damn irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by zomby(m): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Upton:

I disagree.
The igbos hate Tinubu very much simply because he isn’t their match in every single way. And the sad part of it all is, Asiwaju still remains the only Yoruba leader that has embraced these pigs with open arms. In fact, when he was the governor of Lagos state, he made an Igbo man one of his commissioners..(FYI: it is an abomination in the yeast for an Abia state governor to make an Igbo man from Anambra a commissioner). Yet the ingrate pigs can’t see all what ashiwaju has gone out of his way to do to embrace them.
I pray that after 8 yrs Ashiwaju handovers to Shettima. Let the flatheaddss continue to kill themselves like flies in the yeast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare / Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari / Street Poll: They Don't Know Who Kwankwaso Is In Port Harcourt? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.