Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President (29700 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Clear $10bn Forex Backlog / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Truthdeypain: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
chiefoga:

See dem, these people are too primitive and too ungrateful. Even when you do good to them they will repay you with evil. They are just too uncouth for my liking

You are a slowpoke and beyond primitive, you belong in jail and in a psyche ward because transaction politics has so damaged you that you have been completely blinded by stupidity.

We are united in our quest for good givernence. Giving less than 1 percent of your tribesmen an opportunity to loot the country dead, na una typical mentality. We don't belive in that. Good governance is all we want.

"You are doing us good" I swear you are very very stupid, Nigeria is so backward due to fools like you.

Good Governance is all we want, even if your criminal Tinubu would have stood any chance of giving us that I would have supported him even if he surrounds himself with fellow Afonjas, but no we all know they are there to cement the lootings Buhari and indeed Goodluck began.

You are a very great mumu!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Truthdeypain: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Upton:

Go hang yourself na. Do they have ranking senators or not? Or better still give another Muslim Northerner because na una get country.

And you think South Easterners will benefit from having the senate president? What did Saraki as senate president do for North Central? What did Lawan led 9th assembly do for North East?

On one hand, this move is actually self motivated one, Tinubu and APC is just looking for way to gain strong base in the SE because

On the other hand, it could really be a move to form a government of unity. Which is a wise thing to do. Buhari’s administration suffered a lot because of division in the country. Tinubu will not want to make same mistake.

Either ways one thing is certain, you aren’t doing the SE any favour. I don’t see how senate presidency has benefited or benefits any region. Most of these senators were governors and didn’t do anything, is it now as senate president they’ll be useful?

No dey quote that mumu abeg! He is not worth your time.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by ogatboy(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Pacify dem, onto say wetin?

I swear Tinubu is just too soft for my liking.

Because he is not a legitimate president. He has no authority. Only INEC, himself and APC people + few mad yoruba trabalistic people (not up to 5% of the population) recognise him.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Truthdeypain: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2023
shegz24:

Ask your Governors to get you a better zone that works for your likes first.

Your geopolitical zone is easly the least developed in the whole country thanks to kerosene votes.

Really grin grin grin Na una quota system brown roofed mud housed no toilet shot putting capital of the world wey dey more advanced.

Mention one state and don't mention that no mans land ya'll always hold on to for dear life grin grin mention any state in your region that is not known simply for shot putting and brown roofs and mud houses. Let's go.

Just so you know a region destroyed by a civil war rebuilt itself into the most developed region in Nigeria per capita and in infrastructure on a state to state basis. My village for my state even develop pass many of your shirty dung infested state capitals. Let's go.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Truthdeypain: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2023
zomby:

I disagree.
The igbos hate Tinubu very much simply because he isn’t their match in every single way. And the sad part of it all is, Asiwaju still remains the only Yoruba leader that has embraced my mother and father who are pigs with open arms. In fact, when he was the governor of Lagos state, he made an Igbo man one of his commissioners..(FYI: it is an abomination in the yeast for an Abia state governor to make an Igbo man from Anambra a commissioner).
I pray that after 8 yrs Ashiwaju handovers to Shettima. Let my Ashewo mothers continue to kill themselves like flies in the west.

Amen!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by equity1(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him
Tinubu has won, he doesn't any support from his urchins.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by rummmy: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Their president elect,not mine..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Jack500: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu would be removed, relax!

You are still dreaming, ten thousands of your father can't remove him.

You can bet with your life.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by LegendHero(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
I’ll take this as fake news. Tinubu shouldn’t make that kindergarten mistake of compensating the SE with any senate president.

South South deserve that slot more because they earn it. I don’t know who always advise Tinubu that made him always go soft on this Iyanmili people.

Tinubu is going to lose lot of supporters if he make that nonsense mistake.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Omodua(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Shut up! Who is looking for Speakership?

The stolen presidency is what occupies mind of the average Democrat in the country. Not speakership.

How to reclaim the stolen presidency is issue on ground. So, stop your childish ethnic wailing.

Eedi*t!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Omodua(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
If tinubu should give those hatefilled igbos anything serious I will withdraw my support for him
see this Rottweiler and ethnic evanchist.

Who is looking for speakership. It's the stolen presidency that occupies mind of the average Democrat. Not speakership.

You could react in silly and idiotic manners. Nobody cares if you withdraw your support. Are you not mere crumbs eater and muncher from master's table?

Getat!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by XAUBulls: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

…to provide direction for zoning of speakership, others

…meeting sensitive to religious balancing

... Gbajabiamila tipped as Chief of Staff, Gov. Elrufai for SGF

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-moves-to-form-govt-of-national-unity-pacify-south-east-with-senate-presidency/
This is not a credible info coming from Vanguard. Just one load of guess work.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Aboki99(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Exactly. We the northerners are waiting to see if he'll also compensate and empower "the northern igbos" who rejected him like a plague!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

let him pull down his trousers, open his adult Pampers and stick his Senate presidency inside his urine soaked diapers

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

…to provide direction for zoning of speakership, others

…meeting sensitive to religious balancing

... Gbajabiamila tipped as Chief of Staff, Gov. Elrufai for SGF

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-moves-to-form-govt-of-national-unity-pacify-south-east-with-senate-presidency/
Thief come your house come steal your pot of soup then on his way out is offering you a piece of meat inside your own soup! What audacity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Elibaba1: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

Does Nigeria belong to your tribe alone. ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Classicalman(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

SHUT UP mumu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by riverbird: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
blaise26abj:

When someone says “ Yorubas are tribalistic “ , “Yorubas are betrayers” “ Lagos is no man’s land “ , “yorubas will pay for the elections “ . That is what I mean by annoying and loud-mouthed .

You are still not making any sense bro.....if this is what you call an explanation then am sorry you just made no single sense.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by 77up(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
What nonsense is that?

He's the most forgiving person I have ever seen.

I wish he can just give it to SS Akpabio 😎
Those people are too hateful for my liking.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by PrinceOfLagos: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
BATified2023:
you're inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by seunodediranivy: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
do they deserve anything at all?, overzealousness and inordinate ambition will not allow them to get it, they will soon start to be killing themselves now, everyone of them will want to become senate president, "one kind creature".
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by seunodediranivy: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tinubu would be removed, relax!

that is the wound they will be nursing till he finishes the first four year and preparing for the next one, delusionary people, enemy of good things😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by orisa37: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
TINUBU, JUST COME IN AND ADOPT FAPRES AND CTTRFG.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by Gr8amechi: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tareq1105:

Chief of Staff cannot be Muslim and SGF would be Muslim too. It's the imagination of the writer and I know Tinubu would not make that error.
Actually it's a difficult situation but if i may advice, how about this:
SGF goes to SE, say Nnamani
COS goes Fashola/Gbaja
SP goes to SS
DSP north central
Speaker goes to NW
Dspeaker goes south east

The issue is where do we put Elrufai?
Elrufia would be best in SGF though as the civil service needs massive overhauling.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by spiralwedge(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
What is this? A kalabari man should be Senate president.

The only position SE deserves is the official photographer or chaffeur
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by obalmartin(f): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
I know the president elect is a unifier.
Just time for us to be one again.
Time will heal all the pains.
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by IbrahimSola: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kleptocracy!!
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by aariwa(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2023
samfrancis1:
Nothing at all for you.. that’s been said just to shut you guys noise making up… una deh disgrace Nigeria on daily basis… Be like na una use social media pass for Nigeria.. no work.. grown up men will be at bar as early as 7 when reasonable men from other tribe are trying to work hard and make something for them self.. una go from beer palour deh type nonsense on twitter and all.. shame on you all
you will still be slaves to igbo money till thy kingdom come
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by aariwa(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2023
shegz24:

Ask your Governors to get you a better zone that works for your likes first.

Your geopolitical zone is easly the least developed in the whole country thanks to kerosene votes.

They are same junks with SW politicians which is what Peter Obi is coming to change after he retrieves his stolen mandate from the thief
Re: Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President by samfrancis1(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2023
aariwa:
you will still be slaves to igbo money till thy kingdom come
kikiki… Igbo money.. do you mean igbo that has become slave everywhere within Nigeria.. even if they’re dying in certain part of the country they’ll never leave cause they know they don’t have a home … slavery is in your blood as an Ibo boy.. your lineage na slavery..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.