Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database (16551 Views)

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / INEC Is Investigating Allegations Of Buried PVCs In Imo - Festus Okoye / Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by garykoeman: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
LegendHero

Nothing goes around and come around. Step out of the delusion, Peter Obi lost the election fair and square.

I don’t know if you guys are under some hypnosis because it’s only chronic delusion that can make you believe Obi won the election and was rigged.

How exactly could he have won? Where is the number in the core North?

Few weeks ago I thought you guys are just trolling and irrational due to the pain of defeat. But it seems some of you truly believed Obi won that election, is this some sort of derangement syndrome?

You guys are so daft in reasoning. If you claim he lost fair and square, then why don't you allow him access to the server so he can see it for himself even lecturers allow students to see their graded exam sheet after marking so why is this one different.
Like PO said if you want to be called "Your excellency", you must go through an excellent way. Characters like you and Tinubu will find life hard in our new Nigeria.
Stop replying those Obidaft, we
have moved on but unfortunately they are still in the past.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Roboto11: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
LegendHero

Nothing goes around and come around. Step out of the delusion, Peter Obi lost the election fair and square.

I don’t know if you guys are under some hypnosis because it’s only chronic delusion that can make you believe Obi won the election and was rigged.

Few weeks ago I thought you guys are just trolling and irrational due to the pain of defeat. But it seems some of you truly believed Obi won that election, is this some sort of derangement syndrome?

You guys are so daft in reasoning. If you claim he lost fair and square, then why don't you allow him access to the server so he can see it for himself even lecturers allow students to see their graded exam sheet after marking so why is this one different.
Like PO said if you want to be called "Your excellency", you must go through an excellent way. Characters like you and Tinubu will find life hard in our new Nigeria.

Access the server to do what?

You are a blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by zinaunreal(m): 6:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Useless set of people. Your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Shattuck(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:

all this attempt at making the people doubt what is evident before them won't hold, you claim obi lost how could he have won in the core north, how could tinubu have won also in the core south? You don't have any right to think decide how you think a section of Nigeria would vote you make it seem like they are a herd, another line that makes me pissed is when you guys always want to justify this electoral fraud, you say oh how many states does his party have, you make it seem like every Nigerian just go out intentionally to just go and vote a candidate just because of how many states the party has, if you believe peter obi lost you should be at the forefront of fighting for transparency, but here everytime others are being denied access to information about the election you always come out to support it, every move that promotes transparency you always criticize it.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by shegz24(m): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2023
LastProphet:

Who told you PDP is second? Same hopeless INEC or another one? Use your head finally you have been called daft earlier and you still manifesting it, at least pretend to be smart. Only a daft is not aware that APC rigged PDP into second position in by stealing LP votes which is exposed everywhere, wake up

Oh I should believe you over INEC right?

Or i should be as foolish as you to believe that LP has more spread than PDP when LP is barely known in the core North that constitute majority of the population of the country.

Who sabi Obi papa for Niger,Yobe,Kano,Katsina,Jigawa,Borno,Sokoto,
Kebbi?
Even the votes in Kaduna are from Igbo dominated parts of southern Kaduna and still dont measure up to even finish in top3 in that Kaduna.

You think the whole Nigeria is only that small bubble that you and your unfortunate family live in?

Lets not even get into the massive rigging done in SE to help the dunce ,where there is no void votes in almost all PU, Cynthia Okeke somehow acted as the party agent for all of APC,PDP,LP and NNPP ; how he somehow claimed 97% of votes... because even with that he still didnt make top2 overall.

In fact dash Obi 2million more votes and he still wont win the election.

You stay in your hut in SE or your sparepart shop in Ladipo/Alaba and think your candidate is the new Buhari/Ahmadu Bello of the North and the new Abiola/Awolowo of the SouthWest simultaneously.

Because a few idiots from your zone that came to Lagos with polybag and some bastards in disguise as 'woke Yoruba' can make noise on social media; you think thatis what it takes to get votes in core Yoruba and core Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri states.

Twitter has the highest number of youths.
The entire population of Nigerian twitter users of those with PVC or not,those in the diaspora or not, those below or above 18years, those that will vote or wont, those that will vote for LP or wont is about 3.3m active users.

By the time you do all the calculations ,Obi will be lucky to have 700k social media users that actually voted for him.

Even to rig, it can only be done in places where you are loved.

Dont worry, when it is shown how Obi rigged in SE and his 6m votes is further reduced; una eye go clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by LastProphet: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2023
shegz24:

Oh I should believe you over INEC right?

Or i should be as foolish as you to believe that LP has more spread than PDP when LP is barely known in the core North that constitute majority of the population of the country.

Who sabi Obi papa for Niger,Yobe,Kano,Katsina,Jigawa,Borno,Sokoto,Kebbi?
Even the votes in Kaduna are from Igbo dominated parts of southern Kaduna and still dont measure up to even finish in top3 in that Kaduna.

You think the whole Nigeria is only that small bubble that you and your unfortunate family live in?

Lets not even get into the massive rigging done in SE to help the dunce ,where there is no void votes and he somehow claimed 97% of votes... because even with that he still didnt make top2.

In fact dash Obi 2million more votes and he still wont win the election.

You stay in your hut in SE or your sparepart shop in Ladipo/Alaba and think your candidate is the new Buhari of the North and the new Abiola/Awolowo of the SouthWest simultaneously.

1. I'm not Ibo, I'm igala from Kogi state, your daftness keeps increasing. If you still think only Ibos are following Obi then you must be from sambisa
2. The northern states you mentioned so it is only Tinubu they know? All their vote went to only Tinubu? Shame on you
3. Yes the east is the tiny dot yet your father's and the useless skeleton called buhari or jibrin continues to swear he can never allow them have their country? So what do you need the tiny dot for?
4. As for the useless population you people keep manufacturing up there which has contributed to our worsening economy as almajiris turn to bandits, kidnappers and murderous maibolas, you will see what will happen in the coming years. You already paying for the hopeless population but you haven't seen anything yet wait and you will see with your eye. That population you manufacture all in the bid to get more votes without thinking of the economic implications you are already in the middle of the cliff only you don't know it yet foool

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Shaev7(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:

You know life is sweet.
What's the use of the truth if you can't tell a lie?
The reason I respect peoples opinions is because I know even the satan have her own followers/disciple.
When the chips are down...
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by VTJN(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2023
LastProphet:

1. I'm not Ibo, I'm igala from Kogi state, your daftness keeps increasing. If you still think only Ibos are following Obi then you must be from sambisa
2. The northern states you mentioned so it is only Tinubu they know? All their vote went to only Tinubu? Shame on you
3. Yes the east is the tiny dot yet your father's and the useless skeleton called buhari or jibrin continues to swear he can never allow them have their country? So what do you need the tiny dot for?
4. As for the useless population you people keep manufacturing up there which has contributed to our worsening economy as almajiris turn to bandits, kidnappers and murderous maibolas, you will see what will happen in the coming years. You already paying for the hopeless population but you haven't seen anything yet wait and you will see with your eye. That population you manufacture all in the bid to get more votes without thinking of the economic implications you are already in the middle of the cliff only you don't know it yet foool
keep shut and stop blabbing. If election should be conducted one million times, obi will still come a distant third. Obi is an unknown product up north and his inconsequential running mate lost his polling unit. His tiny region in South East cannot make him president. Go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Proffdada:
Ekiti results were uploaded on 20th of election held on 25th
No be juju be that? grin

What’s the link to this particular website ? Care to provide it?
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Proffdada:
Ekiti results were uploaded on 20th of election held on 25th
No be juju be that? grin

That time stamp could be for ‘List of registered voters’
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Great0ne1: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2023
What a shameless organisation. Nigerians the time is now. This is the time to take back your country. If inec has choosen to disobey court order. Then we must step out on the street and occupy nigeria. We must slug it out with these corrupt irresponsible old men and women.
The time for talk and lamentations is over. We MUST take over this country. We are already in anarchy. We have a group of terrorists/criminals who have hijacked power, under the pretence of been a government, to torment Nigerians and steal our resources. Nigerians wake up. We don't have a government in Nigeria. WE MUST OCCUPY NIGERIA
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Great0ne1: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

That time stamp could be for ‘List of registered voters’
Really!! How come other results don't have similarly back dated time ?

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Penguin2: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Why did your INEC not upload to IREV from polling units since they believe Obi cannot win?

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by madridguy(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy If anyone try any madness, una go see shege.

Djele:
The be ready for a revolution
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Great0ne1:

Really!! How come other results don't have similarly back dated time ?

Did you build the site/app? I need to see it that’s why I requested for the link.
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by madridguy(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2023
Just make sure you write your WILL before you occupy Nigeria.

Great0ne1:
What a shameless organisation. Nigerians the time is now. This is the time to take back your country. If inec has choosen to disobey court order. Then we must step out on the street and occupy nigeria. We must slug it out with these corrupt irresponsible old men and women.
The time for talk and lamentations is over. We MUST take over this country. We are already in anarchy. We have a group of terrorists/criminals who have hijacked power, under the pretence of been a government, to torment Nigerians and steal our resources. Nigerians wake up. We don't have a government in Nigeria. WE MUST OCCUPY NIGERIA
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by madridguy(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2023
So how many vote did your lord Obi got from Kogi to start with?

LastProphet:

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Ened(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Proffdada post=121694911]Ekiti results were uploaded on 20th of election held on 25th
No be juju be that? grin[/quote)

U guys have started with fake news. U guys don't have shame. Ekiti election transmitted on Feb 20 fake news
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by karnap(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2023
They will know no peace

Join my forex training academy here

https:///DvIQPUK7rwFF0qK02KnSRv
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by opribo(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2023
I am ashamed of Nigeria. A simple technology has become a problem for Nigeria. Because they want to make a cronal known all over the world. My father tole me that the only way to true sicceedd she happiness was through hard woiw inec is saying that throud crim and stealing you can sucrtf and beto r a president in Nigeria

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Kaiser20: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Chronic Deluded Urchins like you never believed that time has changed.
You keep mentioning numbers in the north.
Remember, those numbers are no more voting for leaders as usual like in Buhari's era
Most of them want a new Nigeria because their leaders have Failed them
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by cejaypriesty(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:
They shouldn’t give anyone access especially the desperate Obi Pandora.

Obi can cry from now till next year, I like as INEC no send him at all.

No one should have access to INEC server except INEC themselves. If the court believe the party should be given access, then INEC will have no choice than to comply.

Enemies of Nigeria it is not like you are living in a different country .as far as the naira scarcity ,high inflation affects you then you got to have your brain reset for saying this .

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Kelechi2019: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:

[quote author=Kelechi2019 post=121696933]
What are you talking about? The polling unit results were not uploaded in real time, some even discarded and replaced by doctored results. That, according to the Electoral Act, is Criminal and does not create a credible, free and fair election. More so, the results from the polling units do not match what was reported by the Collation Officers. This is a recipe for a grossly manipulated election. Based on all the polling units results that were calculated by both PDP and LP agents, Peter Obi won the election, and note that the results Sheets were bearing the signatures of the INEC polling unit officer, LP, PDP, APC and other Parties officers. Regarding winning votes from the North, did you not know that he won Kaduna, Nassarawa, Adamawa, Plateau, Borno States? Perhaps if Bola and Atiku did not get underage voters, he would have won the entire 36 States. Now, to being deranged, could you see why Peter Obi won? Rather than run around calling LP IPOB, and various names, could you not see you are the deranged one? Running amok in your halved-brained lunatic delusion, trying to connect fallacies and make people question who they voted for. Could you not see that your half-brained claim was a consequence of the calamitous adventures of your godfathers on Nigeria. If they had provided top notch education, you wouldn't have been half-brained.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by bluedefender: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Court no get levels again in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by shegz24(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2023
LastProphet:

Its only a mor0n like you that dont know the meaning of "spread".

Tinubu didnt win Katsina,Kaduna,Kano,Adamawa and many other Northern states but where he didnt win ; he came 2nd.
That shows that he is widely accepted compared to your candidate.

Meanwhile your Obi couldnt even make top3 in any core Northern state because no body sabi em papa.

Get that into your demented brain.

I said, add 2million votes to Obi and he still wont have won.

Dunce, the SE is part of Nigeria and that non-seccession part of the law was ensured by Nnamdi Azikiwe himself but you cant know this because you and your fellow zombies have no clue about anything you are not spoon-fed.

Its only a confused idi0t like you that will be pushing for seccession yet be pushing for Obi to rule one Nigeria... yet claim to be from Kogi. EPIC contradiction.

Werey said 'manufactured population' you must be the only bastard that thinks SouthEast is more populated than NorthWest talk more the combination of NW and NE
You probably think Canada is more populated than China too.

Even core Igbomen wont debate this but you with your leprosy brain that reason anti-clockwise thinks arguably the smallest zone, where most of her inidigenes dont even stay in is more populated than the entire core North that contains NorthWest and NorthEast
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
There is heavy tension in the air .
The new Nigeria is air born.
The revolution will be televised.

Keep to SE and SS
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 13, 2023
What is supposed to be the punishment against law breakers?The ordinary people cannot go scot-free when they disobey the law.
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by shegz24(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Kaiser20:

Chronic Deluded Urchins like you never believed that time has changed.
You keep mentioning numbers in the north.
Remember, those numbers are no more voting for leaders as usual like in Buhari's era
Most of them want a new Nigeria because their leaders have Failed them

And Obi was not a failure in Anambra?

Lets even forget about Tinubu and Atiku for one moment.

You honestly think Obi got more votes than Kwankwaso in the core North.. delusion grandeur
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by shegz24(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Kelechi2019 post=121696933][/quote]

Werey the only issue is that the results were not uploaded in real time and that is because of mor0ns like you that hacked the INEC server.

Now they are being uploaded and all the result tallies with the pictures taken by each party agent.

There is even an Obidient guy-Mark Essien that created his own system to add up the results as they are uploaded on iRev; Tinubu was still winning.

If you like knack your empty head on the wall, "you cant give what you dont have".

Obi is only popular in Igbo dominated areas and among social media kids.

The middle belt was shared btwn APC and LP; the core North was shared between APC,NNPP and PDP

The SW was totally APC xcept Lagos and Osun where LP and PDP won by a slim margin; AOC still came runnerup in both states.

SE was dominated by LP as expected

SS was shared between between APC and LP

Even if you dash Obi and his minions 2million free votes; he still wont win.

Some Northerners dont even know the logo of LP or if Obi exists.

Stop deceiving yourself or you can continue deceiving yourself and join protest; na your family members go weep for you las las.
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by shegz24(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
What is supposed to be the punishment against law breakers?The ordinary people cannot go scot-free when they disobey the law.

Go and punish Buhari and Emefiele that disobeyed an even higher court,the highest court -Supreme court and ensured they continue the cashless policy that is making the masses suffer.

Obi supporters were happy about that because although they were suffering; they have been brainwashed to think it will affect Tinubu more.

Now they have shifted the goal post and expect INEC to obey an inferior court-Appeal court and open their database to any Tom ,Dick and Harry.
Re: Festus Okoye: INEC Will Not Allow Any Political Party Access To its Database by victorsola: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/we-wont-allow-parties-access-to-our-data-base-says-inec/

wrong title . Inec said they will not allow any persons to come and check on peoples biodata because it could be used for illicit act . Which is a valid reason, cus no be only obi fools dey this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hurry Up, Jonathan - Reuben Abati / Timipre Sylva Planned Buhari’s Stoning In 2011 – Ex-aide / PDP Members Facing Corruption Charges Banned From Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.