Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl (2646 Views)

What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by nicerod(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
The past will come back to hunt you the new husband
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Unseen(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Postinor:
Just saw a post on fb and the guy was like the past of my wife is of no relevance,so I wanted to throw the topic open if the past of a girl is of any importance

👇🏿

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Shebi na if the gal tell you her past.

Women don wise now.

If they want to marry them will show you the marriageble side.

If they want a fling they will show the ashawo vibes

The question is which side is been shown to you

Be smart.....
How can u ask a person for their past and expect them to tell u the truth if its bad...

U must first pretend to be bad ...like u dont care about people's bad life style..

..only two alcoholics can sit down in a bar for many hrs revealing things and advising each other without asking ...if one of them doesnt drink....the conversation wont last that long. Dis comment isnt about alchoholics)

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
If I enter a Uber, I don't care if the previous passengers were ritualist and hire killers, simply because it doesn't affect me in anyway. My relationship with the car is temporary and transactional.

But if you ask whether I should buy the Uber car, then I must consider how many drivers it had, repairs and milage. If I refused to confirm these things, then I will suffer when the car give me problems. My relationship with the car is now permanent and personal.

So asking about the situation of the car is for my own preservation, not because I hate the car, but because I love myself and will prevent any problem in my life.

No matter how over-used the car is, I won't be able to own the car if I can't afford it. In that case, it's smarter to get a car that I can afford even if cheaper, but won't give me problems. My money, my choice.

This is not about cars.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Nehyooh(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Postinor:
Just saw a post on fb and the guy was like the past of my wife is of no relevance,so I wanted to throw the topic open if the past of a girl is of any importance
I had a similar experience sometimes ago and I jilted the so call girl who is a liar, a cheater and mannerless type.

I don't just know why after a lady had messed her body up recklessly by opening legs for anyhow guys both single and even married man, then they'll now be looking for a good and responsible guy to marry them and accept their left over body. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Paying bride price on such lady is nothing but a waste of resources.

Bro, if a man future is important to a lady, then a lady's past also matter to the guy as well.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Nazgul: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Postinor:
It's not normal cos it's most likely going to affect you....take a look at the following scenarios.

1. A girl played the whóre in her prime and lost her womb through countless abortions, but since you didn't care to investigate her past life you married her. 15 years down the line, she's still childless.

2. A girl who had countless wild sex during her prime, some of which are on the internet. Since you didn't care about her past, you married her, and boom you're greeted with a video of your wife swallowing dícks and semen, and then another video and another...

3. Spiritual implications. Whether you believe it or not, the spiritual realm exists, a girl who has had sex with occult sugar daddies, Yahoo boys, guys with one spiritual problem or the other...etc, would be emitting a negative spiritual energy. You would continue to suffer various kinds of financial and career losses once she comes into your life.

4. She might be battling with one medical problem or the other. Girls who keep having unprotected sex with countless guys are at high risk of contacting infections. As they grow older they start battling with the side effects of prolonged infection. Such side effects includes irregular or no mensuration, blocked fallopian tube, pain during sex, constant vaginal discharge...etc. If you marry such girl without proper investigations, you'll automatically inherit all her medical problems.

As a sensible guy, the past life of any girl you choose to marry matters a lot, if you ignore it, you'll definitely pay the price in the future.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Postinor: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nazgul:

It's not normal cos it's most likely going to affect you....take a look at the following scenarios.

1. A girl played the whóre in her prime and lost her womb through countless abortions, but since you didn't care to investigate her past life you married her. 15 years down the line, she's still childless.

2. A girl who had countless wild sex during her prime, some of which are on the internet. Since you didn't care about her past, you married her, and boom you're greeted with a video of your wife swallowing dícks and semen, and then another video and another...

3. Spiritual implications. Whether you believe it or not, the spiritual realm exists, a girl who has had sex with occult sugar daddies, Yahoo boys, guys with one spiritual problem or the other...etc, would be emitting a negative spiritual energy. You would continue to suffer various kinds of financial and career losses once she comes into your life.

4. She might be battling with one medical problem or the other. Girls who keep having unprotected sex with countless guys are at high risk of contacting infections. As they grow older they start battling with the side effects of prolonged infection. Such side effects includes irregular or no mensuration, blocked fallopian tube, pain during sex, constant vaginal discharge...etc. If you marry such girl without proper investigations, you'll automatically inherit all her medical problems.

As a sensible guy, the past life of any girl you choose to marry matters a lot, if you ignore it, you'll definitely pay the price in the future.
💯 correct 🔥

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Madups(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
But how is it even possible to do this kind investigation you are talking about.
madridguy:
Her past is her past make many men today dey train bastards as their own children.

Don't allow anyone to deceive, don't only look into her past, investigate her past very well before you wife her. Don't go and marry someone that have been doing hoocup all her life with bad mileage.

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Karlifate: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Madups:
But how is it even possible to do this kind investigation you are talking about.

You don't have to turn to DSS before you do that.

People reveal themselves when experiencing extreme emotions. If you're observant enough, you'll decipher easily.
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by faceLAGOS: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Just get married to a virgin.

Some people will never let you know about their past, especially if it is something they are not proud off.

Especially women.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Postinor: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Just get married to a virgin.

Some people will never let you know about their past, especially if it is something they are not proud off.

Especially women.
💯🔥,very true but u can hardly find a virgin in this generation
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by gentlegiant95: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
you're smart. He's not supposed to act bothered and worried by her past. Instead make her feel you're on the same page with her, and that's when she'll be telling on her self unknowingly
advanceDNA:

Be smart.....
How can u ask a person for their past and expect them to tell u the truth if its bad...

U must first pretend to be bad ...like u dont care about people's bad life style..

..only two alcoholics can sit down in a bar for many hrs revealing things and advising each other without asking ...if one of them doesnt drink....the conversation wont last that long. Dis comment isnt about alchoholics)
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Karlifate: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
A woman is born with value. Hence, she has to protect it. This is why her past matters.

A man is born with no value. He has to build it. This is why his past does not matter.
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Lee99: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Depending on the kind of past I may overlook or I may go my own way.... If she has done multiple abortions no way, my current banny don abort for me, tho I was her first and I'm still sticking with her, in that case I know her past so I've decided to be with her, but past pass past sha
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by gentlegiant95: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
I met a girl last year, and because of my chilled non-judgmental vibe, she was free enough to tell me about her escapades and even her family background. I got to know that even her mom got a similar lifestyle. Well, We were just FWB, so I was just chopping my thing till I ended it.
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Lee99: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
gentlegiant95:
I met a girl last year, and because of my chilled non-judgmental vibe, she was free enough to tell me about her escapades and even her family background. I got to know that even her mom got a similar lifestyle. Well, We were just FWB, so I was just chopping my thing till I ended it.
You mess up o, you for chop the momsy too
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by gentlegiant95: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lee99:

You mess up o, you for chop the momsy too
lol. Her mom is late. But I'm saying from what she told me, I deciphered that her mom had a similar lifestyle. So e dey blood.
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Lee99: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
gentlegiant95:
lol. Her mom is late. But I'm saying from what she told me, I deciphered that her mom had a similar lifestyle. So e dey blood.
Ohh well, I dey always avoid loose girls for relationship, we can be fwb tho
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by gentlegiant95: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lee99:

Ohh well, I dey always avoid loose girls for relationship, we can be fwb tho
nah. I would never have taken her serious. I know what she is and She has too much baggage. She liked me and I was attracted to her, so na to just chop dey go.
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by gentlegiant95: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
gentlegiant95:
nah. I would never have taken her serious. I know what she is and She has too much baggage. She liked me and I was attracted to her, so na to just chop dey go.
one thing with hoes is that they always have a story to tell. Don't fall for it.
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Lee99: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
gentlegiant95:
one thing with hoes is that they always have a story to tell. Don't fall for it.
They're always victims of circumstance lmao
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Silentgroper(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Shebi na if the gal tell you her past.

Women don wise now.

If they want to marry them will show you the marriageble side.

If they want a fling they will show the ashawo vibes

The question is which side is been shown to you

Omoh, e get one wey been dey show me the two ...

How I wan take know Wetin she want ...
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Be smart.....

Idiot...

You don Master The Art Of Deception😂
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Idiot...

You don Master The Art Of Deception😂

U dont have manners...... i follow u talk??.... if u no like my advice waka pass naaa... e be like say u no normal....
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by samiabigail: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin OLD things are passed away everything has become NEW

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

U dont have manners...... i follow u talk??.... if u no like my advice waka pass naaa... e be like say u no normal....

Mumu I dey follow you Joke nii.

Me and you dey Level before.

Get lost with your Table Manners. Ndi Ala😂
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by advanceDNA: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Mumu I dey follow you Joke nii.

Me and you dey Level before.

Get lost with your Table Manners. Ndi Ala😂

Idiot

Na so them dey joke for ur village
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by kelspinall(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
with the way gals misbehaves now,their past matters
Re: Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
pansophist:
If I enter a Uber, I don't care if the previous passengers were ritualist and hire killers, simply because it doesn't affect me in anyway. My relationship with the car is temporary and transactional.

But if you ask whether I should buy the Uber car, then I must consider how many drivers it had, repairs and milage. If I refused to confirm these things, then I will suffer when the car give me problems. My relationship with the car is now permanent and personal.

So asking about the situation of the car is for my own preservation, not because I hate the car, but because I love myself and will prevent any problem in my life.

No matter how over-used the car is, I won't be able to own the car if I can't afford it. In that case, it's smarter to get a car that I can afford even if cheaper, but won't give me problems. My money, my choice.

This is not about cars.
Just have plenty money that’ll never finish so that you can afford a new expensive car. We are still not talking about cars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Cheap. Cheat Code. / Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering "Rare" Red Magnetic Stones (pics/video) / I'm A Guy, You Are Lady.. When I Tell You This What Do You Say ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.