Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! (1848 Views)

Fani-kayode Blows Own Trumpet As Ex-aviation Minister / Igbos Are Land Grabbers; Lagos Is Yoruba's: Fani Kayode / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Metaphor44(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okay. Every part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerians anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Jogs1900: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Anyone else?

How does OUK represent the general opinion of very igbos?

Seun kuti is from Lagos State he himself said Lagos is no man's land

If you actually take his opinion serious

What do you have to say about what Yul Edochie said about Lagos belonging to yorubas?

I personally believe that Lagos belongs Yorubas

I mean it will be hilarious for someone to tell me Omoku where I'm from belongs to Hausas because there are alot of hausas there grin grin

I'll laugh it out

Did you read the full test of Seun Kuti?Seun Kuti hilariously Said Lagos belongs to the Portuguese(how is that possible)
You asked for one person, I gave you, now you are shifting the goal post.Even Zik once called Lagos a no mans land.
Omoku seems to be an offshoot of Benin kingdom..You reason differently from Igbos...Hausas don't attempt to grab peoples land the way igbos do.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Neckpresser101: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jogs1900:

Did you read the full test of Seun Kuti?Seun Kuti hilariously Said Lagos belongs to the Portuguese(how is that possible)
You asked for one person, I gave you, now you are shifting the goal post.Even Zik once called Lagos a no mans land.
Omoku seems to be an offshoot of Benin kingdom..You reason differently from Igbos...Hausas don't attempt to grab peoples land the way igbos do.
politicians can say whatever they want at any given time to fit their interest

Awo once said Nigeria was a mere geographical expression when things wasn't going his way grin
but same him was against seccetionist cheesy

Same FFK that was insulting the hell out tinubu some fews year back is now singing praises

Again You didn't mention Yul take on the issue
Or just
Go out there in the street ask people what they think! That to me, is the most credible source anyone can take seriously not politicians

Land grabbing ? WTF guy do you know the meaning of land grabbing?
All properties they own they bought from some Lagos owambe loving parents
You cannot eat your cake and have it!
Land grabbing is what herdsmen and bokoharam are doing by using force to posses land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by kingthreat(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Lagos is a state, yoruba is not...ffk should go back to his ekiti village and stop claiming another man's state, I never see Lagosians go ekiti or ondo dey drag politics with them

It's this foolish attitude that led to the pogroms. Lagos is of the Aworis who are of the Yoruba race. Only a cursed dog will open his mouth and say "Lagos is no man's land" or not of the Yorubas.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by kingthreat(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:
Okay. Every part of Nigeria belongs to Nigerians anyway.

Yeah but Nigeria remains a regional state not an immigrant state.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Tochj(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let it be on record for posterity
FFK 4 boys by igbo woman are not Yoruba enough to compete with a full yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Jogs1900: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:
politicians can say whatever they want at any given time to fit their interest

Awo once said Nigeria was a mere geographical expression when things wasn't going his way grin
but same him was against seccetionist cheesy

Same FFK that was insulting the hell out tinubu some fews year back is now singing praises

Again You didn't mention Yul take on the issue
Or just
Go out there in the street ask people what they think! That to me, is the most credible source anyone can take seriously not politicians

Land grabbing ? WTF guy do you know the meaning of land grabbing?
All properties they own they bought from some Lagos owambe loving parents
You cannot eat your cake and have it!
Land grabbing is what herdsmen and bokoharam are doing by using force to posses land.

Awolowo wasn't against secession ...He was against invasion of the south west my the biafrans.They've successfully invaded the mid west I.e. Edo and Delta state on their way to the west...Thats desperacy.

What we are saying is they should stop attacking our political leaders because we don't attack theirs.

Alaba market till tomorrow is a freeland given to the ibos by Jakande likewise Ladipo.

Whatever they say against Yorubas in Lagos will only make Yorubas to show aggressiveness towards them.

In as much as we want Lagos to be cosmopolitan, there must be limits to this.Excesses by a particular tribe is what we of Lagos origin won't tolerate..No matter what, You can't separate Lagos from Yorubaland and that's why we won't allow a particular tribe to dictate who rules us in our land.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Jogs1900: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
kingthreat:

It's this foolish attitude that led to the pogroms. Lagos is of the Aworis who are of the Yoruba race. Only a cursed dog will open his mouth and say "Lagos is no man's land" or not of the Yorubas.
Most people don't know the difference between Lagos and Lagos state...
Lagos state comprises of Egbas, ijebus,Ilajes and Awori subgroups of Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by christistruth01: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Lagos is a state, yoruba is not...ffk should go back to his ekiti village and stop claiming another man's state, I never see Lagosians go ekiti or ondo dey drag politics with them

Femi Fani Kayode's Mother is an Indigene of Isale Eko on Lagos Island he has right to claim Lagos if he wants and he knows it's History

Do not bring your Centuries old Bad Belle Politics of Ancient Ancestral hate and Bitterness that absolutely blinded you and your leaders from seeing the Osu People as Humans like Yourselves to our Zone

We don't want it,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Reality3080: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Igbos should suffri

No be only una dey NIGERIA na.

For north na una dey receive wotowoto pass in sabo garin, obigbo in SS the same

South west the same, haba check yourselves
they will never respect their hos
Talk about South Africa, india n co they still complain about Igbo

Ask them are they the only tribe in lagos?

Y always igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by orisa37: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
JUST SUPPORTING YUL EDOCHI.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by orisa37: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
YORUBA NATION AND IPOB ARE IN AGREEMENT. THE TWO SHOULD TAKE OUT BUHARI AND E-MEFIELE AND LET NIGERIA HAVE PEACE.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by raskymonojendor: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sevenworldpower:
Lagos belongs to egun and yorubas. Egun are not yorubas.
Egun are anago and olukumi. An Igbo man won't understand what that means.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Difrent: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naira20:
All these textbook to make a simple point?

Meanwhile see a Yoruba Town without Water
You think Yorubas are all st.upid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8XCAyQic9w

So?
Even in America there are many places without electricity or running water
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
christistruth01:

Femi Fani Kayode's Mother is an Indigene of Isale Eko on Lagos Island he has right to claim Lagos if he wants and he knows it's History

He only has the right to his father's ekiti state politics, whenever he's in lagos he should be humble to his maternals and not forment trouble with them.

Do not bring your Centuries old Bad Belle Politics of Ancient Ancestral hate and Bitterness that absolutely blinded you and your leaders from seeing the Osu People as Humans like Yourselves to our Zone

Osu and Olu are two different people in igbo culture lemme educate you, you often mistake olu for Osu.

Osu are are people who dedicated their life to serve a deity for a favor in return, ofcourse mere humans don't meddle with the things of the gods, else you suffer ill fates, therefore are even seen as higher humans in the society than others.

Olu are slaves in igbo language, do I need to tell you what slave means??

We don't want it,

If you as an ekiti man cannot go to osun and drag land and politics with them, or go to ondo, oyo and drag land and politics with them, why would you go and claim lagos when the indigenous people are there?? Are ogun, ondo, osun etc aren't yoruba land too??
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Neckpresser101: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jogs1900:

Awolowo wasn't against secession ...He was against invasion of the south west my the biafrans.They've successfully invaded the mid west I.e. Edo and Delta state on their way to the west...Thats desperacy.

What we are saying is they should stop attacking our political leaders because we don't attack theirs.

Alaba market till tomorrow is a freeland given to the ibos by Jakande likewise Ladipo.

Whatever they say against Yorubas in Lagos will only make Yorubas to show aggressiveness towards them.

In as much as we want Lagos to be cosmopolitan, there must be limits to this.Excesses by a particular tribe is what we of Lagos origin won't tolerate..No matter what, You can't separate Lagos from Yorubaland and that's why we won't allow a particular tribe to dictate who rules us in our land.

No one disputing Lagos being Yorubaland

You people low esteem is your problem.

Igbos pose the least threat to yorubas

Never been on record where Igbos attacked Yorubas in Lagos

But several incidents of hausas attacking yorubas that remains a fact

You people settle your self esteem issues

Igbos are no threat

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
kingthreat:

Why are you confusing yourself?? Lagos belongs to the Awori yoruba abi?? Then why would ffk from ekiti come to lagos and overtake their land??

Can an awori man from lagos go to ekiti, oyo, ondo etc and drag land and politics with them??

Leave lagos land for Lagosians
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Igbos should suffri

No be only una dey NIGERIA na.

For north na una dey receive wotowoto pass in sabo garin, obigbo in SS the same

South west the same, haba check yourselves

Atleast na kano people dey drag with the igbos and not katsina people in kano...why ekiti man go abandoned his backward village come lagos ride lagosians and tell igbos to go??

Allow lagosians decide who goes and who stays in their land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Leave dem.. den skip GEOGRAPHY, why not say ABUJA na no MANS' LAND.. make aboki hwar well for EAR!

See this yeye, na aboki own Abuja, even igbo population in Abuja pass hausas

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by christistruth01: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

He only has the right to his father's ekiti state politics, whenever he's in lagos he should be humble to his maternals and not forment trouble with them.

Osu and Olu are two different people in igbo culture lemme educate you, you often mistake olu for Osu.

Osu are are people who dedicated their life to serve a deity for a favor in return, ofcourse mere humans don't meddle with the things of the gods, else you suffer ill fates, therefore are even seen as higher humans in the society than others.

Olu are slaves in igbo language, do I need to tell you what slave means??

If you as an ekiti man cannot go to osun and drag land and politics with them, or go to ondo, oyo and drag land and politics with them, why would you go and claim lagos when the indigenous people are there?? Are ogun, ondo, osun etc aren't yoruba land too??

Fani Kayode is from Osun State
Aregbesola was Governor of Osun twice and Aregbesola father was Kogi
It was Aregbesolas Mother that was Ijesha from Osun

Don't bring your Bad Belle Politics of Ancient Ancestral hate and Bitterness to the South West
The Osu People have Spoken and they said they were treated as hated Outcasts

We don't want it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
christistruth01:

Fani Kayode is from Osun State
Aregbesola was Governor of Osun twice and Aregbesola father was Kogi
It was Aregbesolas Mother that was Ijesha from Osun

Don't bring your Bad Belle Politics of Ancient Ancestral hate and Bitterness to the South West
The Osu People have Spoken and they said they were treated as hated Outcasts

We don't want it here

So in yoruba culture, someone becomes a native of his mother's place?? Cos from my research I saw that aregbe is from ilesa osun state?

If ffk is really from osun state then why is he trying to ride lagosians in their own state?? Can lagosians too go to Osun and drag land and politics with them??
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by ibrahimdoc: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Food is ready politician
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

See this yeye, na aboki own Abuja, even igbo population in Abuja pass hausas

U see now, read to assimilate, is Abuja NO MAN'S LAND? Cos I am not talking abt population [of which where u get ur figures say igbo pass hausa?] Why not claim Abuja if thats the statistic.
Una go jus run small package buy Itel with Internet , come dey type Misinformations data here.
BossGerald:

Abuja land is gwagi, lagos is Awori and Egun...then why would you abandon your backward ogbomoso village to come drag land with them??

Can the aworis and eguns come to ekiti or oyo and drag land and politics with them?? You're indirectly calling lagos a no man's land, because none of you can try the nonsense you're doing in lagos in oyo, osun,Ogun,ondo or ekiti.
Be calming down, the egun n awori no be yoruba tribe so?
U jus contradicting ur argument here na!
Abi I have made point that LAGOS a No-Man's Land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by christistruth01: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

So in yoruba culture, someone becomes a native of his mother's place?? Cos from my research I saw that aregbe is from ilesa osun state?

If ffk is really from osun state then why is he trying to ride lagosians in their own state?? Can lagosians too go to Osun and drag land and politics with them??

He is free to claim his mothers place if he chooses to do so
Lagos is in yorubaland ffk is yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by kingthreat(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Why are you confusing yourself?? Lagos belongs to the Awori yoruba abi?? Then why would ffk from ekiti come to lagos and overtake their land??

Can an awori man from lagos go to ekiti, oyo, ondo etc and drag land and politics with them??

Leave lagos land for Lagosians

Okay, please keep telling your people to come in droves in Night Bus everyday in your quest to claim Lagos. When the time reach, you will know whats up.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
kingthreat:

Okay, please keep telling your people to come in droves in Night Bus everyday in your quest to claim Lagos. When the time reach, you will know whats up.

Which time?? When you sell your land finish and probably ogun state??

There's nothing you can do about it, you're just an immigrant in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
christistruth01:

He is free to claim his mothers place if he chooses to do so
Lagos is in yorubaland ffk is yoruba

Under which law?? Why is he running away from his papa backward osun state??

Why always lagos?? Can awori people from lagos go to osun or ekiti claim their land and politics??

Even you, why did you abandon your backward village to lagos?? I can bet you no longer know the road to your backward village.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U see now, read to assimilate, is Abuja NO MAN'S LAND? Cos I am not talking abt population [of which where u get ur figures say igbo pass hausa?] Why not claim Abuja if thats the statistic.
Una go jus run small package buy Itel with Internet , come dey type Misinformations data here.

Abuja land is gwagi, lagos is Awori and Egun...then why would you abandon your backward ogbomoso village to come drag land with them??

Can the aworis and eguns come to ekiti or oyo and drag land and politics with them?? You're indirectly calling lagos a no man's land, because none of you can try the nonsense you're doing in lagos in oyo, osun,Ogun,ondo or ekiti.
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by christistruth01: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Under which law?? Why is he running away from his papa backward osun state??

Why always lagos?? Can awori people from lagos go to osun or ekiti claim their land and politics??

Even you, why did you abandon your backward village to lagos?? I can bet you no longer know the road to your backward village.

Yes they can claim anywhere in Yoruba land
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by BossGerald: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
christistruth01:

Yes they can claim anywhere in Yoruba land

So why ogun person never government osun, or oyo person govern ekiti??

But you all wan come govern lagos??
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by kingthreat(m): 3:58am On Mar 14, 2023
BossGerald:

Which time?? When you sell your land finish and probably ogun state??

There's nothing you can do about it, you're just an immigrant in lagos.

okay oooo
Re: Lagos Is Not A No-man's Land. It Belongs To The Yoruba - Fani-kayode Blows Hot! by Sevenworldpower(m): 5:42am On Mar 14, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Egun are anago and olukumi. An Igbo man won't understand what that means.

Olodo. Egun and yoruba are distinct ethnic group. You are not yoruba or slowpoke one. Real yorubas know egun are not yoruba. Simple Google search would cure your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Kuwaiti Dinar = $3.25, Because Their currency Is Backed By Oil Reserves / Petition For CSU To Sue TIENUBU For Forgery Surfaces Online. / Obasanjo Says He Pity Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.