Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? (262 Views)

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2023
This is GOD, i want you to spare 10mins of your time for me and send this message to 15 people and in 3 days i have a blessing for you. A woman looking for the fruit of the womb sent it and she got preg in 3days. A man got promoted at work. This is real, if you dont, badluck will follow you for 3years. Send it now, don't break the chain

Who else have come across those type of messages? Whatsapp or fb? Or anyother IM Platform?

I mean how the hell will you believe that God will kill you if you didn't send the message to the required number of people.

Welcome to Nigeria, where typing amen to a post will bring about unexpected wealth, babies, promotion to your life?

1 Like

Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by SHIVA001: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Who else have come across those type of messages? Whatsapp or fb? Or anyother IM Platform?

I mean how the hell will you believe that God will kill you if you didn't send the message to the required number of people.

Welcome to Nigeria, where typing amen to a post will bring about unexpected wealth, babies, promotion to your life?
Lol 😂
Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by ExAngel007(f): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2023
annoying message
Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by gfelo(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2023
i block anybody that immediately sent me this kind of message no matter how close we are, u must appologise before i unblock u.
Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
This particular type of message scared the shit out of me when I was a teenager in high school. That time it wasn't via WhatsApp but a small white pamphlet, in it was written "This is God bla bla bla...send it to 15 people in 3 days bla bla bla and if you don't bad luck, sickness, death etc"
So I had no 15 people to give the pamphlet. So I went home from school scared I was going to die. Mehn it wasn't funny o. As I counted days, I started having night mares. Every midnight I would wake up screaming from sleep and I couldn't tell anyone what was happening or happened. Second day the same, then the third day I woke from a night mare screaming and this time my mom became worried and started questioning me. I started shouting I don't want to die I don't want to die !

My mom asked lots of questions and even told a spirit was disturbing me then I told her I was given a paper from God and he said if I share it with 15 persons blessings will come to me but if I don't I will die in 3 days. Immediately I was done, my siblings burst out laughing. They began to reassure me that I won't die and I was told they got the paper too and they were still alive... Ever since then as a teen I stopped collecting pamphlet ooo.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Scripture for the day

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight

Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by FuckYourFather(f): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
it's you and your miserable family that will die, idiot.
Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2023
FuckYourFather:
it's me and my miserable family that will die, i am an idiot.
hey? What's that for?
Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by FuckYourFather(f): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
MaDaRa01:

I claim it in Jesus Name, Suicide is sure for me, na who i go carry die with me naim i dey find

na wa for you oo bros
Re: Send This Message To 15 People And God Will Surprise you.... Or Else You Die? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
FuckYourFather:

na wa for you oo bros
ok

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Shes Doing Under The Table / How To Ask Your Crush Out For A Date / We Are Supposed To See Black Americans As Just Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.