Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? (23828 Views)

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by seanwilliam(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

4. Help me sha with N3m. 😞

Why are you capitalizing on my weakness ? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Illegal1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
B4 now, i said i won't be broke in my life time bt as it stands now,brokeness don hook me up....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Starboytwo:
Will never borrow money from Mtn.

Owing 4400, didn’t even know how I did it.
How did they let you borrow this much?

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by kenedyx: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Spending recklessly.

I always caution myself to be frugal with the next batch of money, but the story always changes when it lands.

Guess I'm a big spender.

20 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by afbstrategies: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Actually, everyone is a hypocrite.
Speak for yourself. We should start with you for voting for a man who couldn’t let his daughter cover her body. Tell us more about your kind of Muslim.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by abobote: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sleeping with my ex

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:

Why are you capitalizing on my weakness ? grin
It seems so.

But I sha need funds tho. Oya dash me
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
kenedyx:
Spending recklessly.

I always caution myself to be frugal with the next batch of money, but the story always changes when it lands.

Guess I'm a big spender.
Mann, it affects me too.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by damoobaba: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
E plenty o
1. Anger
2. Late night sleep
3. Borrowing people money I can’t let go
4. Helping people at my own detriment( not that I’m nice, but if you ask me for help, I might do it and will end up regretting and beating myself in private). I’m always moved by sad stories grin
seanwilliam:
5. MASTURBATION

You see the bolded, I’m the commander-in- chief for southwest zone.

I don laff tire

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by LincolnOnyeabor: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
That would be never listening to Foreign songs, but now undecided undecided undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D4dMj7zDF0

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Difficult question.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

Speak for yourself. We should start with you for voting for a man who couldn’t let his daughter cover her body. Tell us more about your kind of Muslim.
I didn’t vote Tinubu and have never supported him or any other aspirants. Nevertheless, I only do constructive criticisms.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by moshuur(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
E plenty o
1. Anger
2. Late night sleep
3. Borrowing people money I can’t let go
4. Helping people at my own detriment( not that I’m nice, but if you ask me for help, I might do it and will end up regretting and beating myself in private). I’m always moved by sad stories grin
5. MASTURBATION
You see the bolded, I’m the commander-in- chief for southwest zone grin
Sean do u really masturbate as u claim or u dey catch cruise....
U av a girlfriend na....or am I missing something?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by afbstrategies: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

I don’t support Tinubu but his daughter has no correlation to the Nigerian presidency. I mean it’s okay to criticize, but it has to be constructive…not based on bias.
You support Tinubu going by your posts here but who cares? I don’t give a rat’s asszz who you support.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by damoobaba: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
stabilizer:
Licking pvssy

Werey, just dey play with your destiny. E resemble ice cream abi

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by afbstrategies: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

I didn’t vote Tinubu and have never supported him or any other aspirants. Nevertheless, I only do constructive criticisms.
There’s nothing constructive about your posts here, stop telling more people you’re a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by KeyEndurance: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
I Promise My Self Never To Lick pussy again But Yesterday My Babe pussy sweetness Still Take Me Down There.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

You support Tinubu going by your posts here but who cares? I don’t give a rat’s asszz who you support.

Ok Mann.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

There’s nothing constructive about your posts here, stop telling more people you’re a hypocrite.

Do have a nice century, Mann.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by afbstrategies: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Ok Mann.
Ok kid 👦
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by fapcrook(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Merch:
Unrelated to the topic but at this point in my life to be honest i still can’t pick which is my favorite between ass and boobs, like I’m always confused sad

You're even confusing me now , you're a confusionist
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by afbstrategies: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Never have a nice Century, boy 👦
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by afbstrategies: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Never have a nice Century, boy I don’t wish haters well👦
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by damoobaba: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
KeyEndurance:
I Promise My Self Never To Lick pussy again But Yesterday My Babe pussy sweetness Still Take Me Down There.

I'll suggest you buy fearless energy drink to be digesting the sweetness.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Natbrowny: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
I said i would never f*ck anything fat and now i met someone with a dorathyBBN-esq figure.

Baba i just dey live large. 😂😂😂😂😂

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by VenExchangee: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
About last year December I said to myself I will stop smoking cigarettes but as I'm talking to you I smoke around 4 packs of Oris weekly.

Although I started smoking around 2016 and haven't experienced any side effects but I know it will come one day and I'm still trying to stop it but it's not easy to stop sometimes I do use upto 20k to smoke monthly

Not just easy even when I locked all my funds for one month, the upper month it got worsed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Saintofmelody74(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Smoking my blunt

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Farid24224(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
1. I said I would never fall for a slim girl....🥲

2. No one can ever dunk on me.... 🥲💔

3. Without Sumayya, I will die but am still alive.... 🤗

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Emmaari: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Smoking, I said I will never smoke infact a heavy critic of smoking, fast forward to now, I the light stick brodas and sister

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Natbrowny: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Merch:
Unrelated to the topic but at this point in my life to be honest i still can’t pick which is my favorite between ass and boobs, like I’m always confused sad
I

The only reason u are confused is because ur left brain is on the right and ur right brain is on the right

That makes u a legend. Werey no fit make decision. U r suffering from indecisive syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by SeaTrade(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Trading.
Use to tell myself I won't end up a trader like my parents,thought I would be offering the world my value in Boeing, NASA or in medicine or Academia,
Well,turned out the world isn't what it seems. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

H / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.