Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? (23819 Views)

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Stanislause94: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Said I won’t have anything to do with older women. But see me now banging my friend’s mum recklessly.that woman nyash too big, you know that sweet milf look.
grin

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by coldzobo: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
adeola1097:

How can I get the materials from you bro ? I’ve currently learning C and plan to digress to python soon.
I got it from "course drive dot org".
Neil Patel, python zero to hero bootcamp
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by coldzobo: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
adeola1097:

How can I get the materials from you bro ? I’ve currently learning C and plan to digress to python soon.
I got it from "course drive dot com".
Neil Patel's python zero to hero bootcamp
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by pansophist(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
For me it's iPhone. I just don't like it. But since I use a Mac book, I needed a seamless transfer between phone and pc, and also a phone with a good camera.

That was how I ended up back to iPhone due to it's airdrop and camera quality. The Apple ecosystem is a trap. When you're in, it's hard to go out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Lovestrong(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Urbanchampion:
What a question!
This is lady that I want to leave, twice I have apologised to my wife because she caught me with her, twice I have had accident, either going to her place or going back home, after dropping her off.
When I told my mechanic about her, he told me frightening story about cases like that.
I have blocked and unblocked her severally.
I keep going back....ẹ gba mí
do u mean: kayamata?

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Reinamaria(f): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
I feel you might be of help in making me to stop it.don’t you think ?
undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Blaze232(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gambling?!! Someone should please tell me best practices to avoid this disaster

I don loose weight and money

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Urbanchampion:
What a question!
This is lady that I want to leave, twice I have apologised to my wife because she caught me with her, twice I have had accident, either going to her place or going back home, after dropping her off.
When I told my mechanic about her, he told me frightening story about cases like that.
I have blocked and unblocked her severally.
I keep going back....ẹ gba mí

Communicate with your wife the more.
It will break the bond for the other lady gradually.
Prayer alone won't work, watch and pray.

All the best

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Reinamaria(f): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dreamsss:
I said I can't wash clothes for a boyfriend. But when the love catch me well and I saw him washing one day, I began to argue with myself like; Why can you not help someone you are dating? Are you salt that cannot touch water?

Omo! 🥺
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by ViceGovernor: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

How did they let you borrow this much?
It depends on the amount of data you buy.....me I owe 4900 and I'm never paying it back cause those networks are the biggest thieves after banks.
I once owed 3k plus on my Etisalat after some yrs they wrote it off grin I just noticed it wasn't there anymore

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by thuxzwda1: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Emmaari:

Fire on my blooda, bt play safe no go cast for madam side

I hope to stop soon but she's outta dis world....
....you can criticise me if you want

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by unitysheart(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
1. Before I got admission I said nothing on earth would make me have a roommate because I don't joke with my privacy. The story changed after a damsel got a room in my hostel, one thing led to another and we started dating. After her rent expire na so baby girl pack come my room o. cheesy....Marriage is around the corner. cool

2. One of my friends disappointed me when I needed him most and made me miss an opportunity. I felt very bad and said to myself that I won't show him love anymore. He called me few days ago and was desperately in need of my help, I turned him down but my conscience didn't allow me rest. I called him back the next day and gave him what he requested for.

Congrats boss.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
WhizdomXX:

You're my hero.

smiley
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by chatinent: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
ViceGovernor:

It depends on the amount of data you buy.....me I owe 4900 and I'm never paying it back cause those networks are the biggest thieves after banks.
I once owed 3k plus on my Etisalat after some yrs they wrote it off grin I just noticed it wasn't there anymore
Omo
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by ViceGovernor: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
That would be never listening to Foreign songs, but now undecided undecided undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D4dMj7zDF0
That's a lot of core 👌 is that your account?
Nice to see a fellow core miner on nairaland

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Ex0rrcist: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
1. Before I got admission I said nothing on earth would make me have a roommate because I don't joke with my privacy. The story changed after a damsel got a room in my hostel, one thing led to another and we started dating. After her rent expire na so baby girl pack come my room o. cheesy....Marriage is around the corner. cool

2. One of my friends disappointed me when I needed him most and made me miss an opportunity. I felt very bad and said to myself that I won't show him love anymore. He called me few days ago and was desperately in need of my help, I turned him down but my conscience didn't allow me rest. I called him back the next day and gave him what he requested for.
Happy for you my man, same thing happened to me in year 1. I hope mine also ends in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Iwedunloye: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
I bleeped a Lady I vowed not to Bleep Today

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by QQIA: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Iwedunloye:
I bleeped a Lady I vowed not to Bleep Today
Konji na bastard.

But if I say I can't fvck a lady, I really can't fvck her.

What ever reason I have for not wanting to won't allow me even have an erection.

Imagine person like Weird MC off pant for me... I will puke

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Emeka71(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Playing gamble.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by fredagu: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
smoking now i smoke like chimini

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
E plenty o
1. Anger
2. Late night sleep
3. Borrowing people money I can’t let go
4. Helping people at my own detriment( not that I’m nice, but if you ask me for help, I might do it and will end up regretting and beating myself in private). I’m always moved by sad stories grin
5. MASTURBATION
You see the bolded, I’m the commander-in- chief for southwest zone grin
i was the former commander in chief for southsouth zone

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Goodlady(f): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

Make I no lie, you sabi write.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Kingsley34: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Merch:
Unrelated to the topic but at this point in my life to be honest i still can’t pick which is my favorite between ass and boobs, like I’m always confused sad
Should i tell you cool

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Koses(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
I said I won't drink Alcohol again, na so I started with action bitter back and now I don gbenusi all brands like origin, japata,gbosewo, zazoo zeh, odogwu, kolaq ...

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by QQIA: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
1. When I was using a Symbian phone, I said I wouldn’t ever use an Android and that it was fragile and not button-friendly. But I still use Android.

2. I said Apple Phones were a total waste of money and rather than buying it, I’d buy land. Omo, I still buy am. 🫣

3. Say I no go fit borrow money for loan apps. E hook me one day, I borrow o…my voice was beginning to lost. Damn.🫡

4. Would never fight. Not until two boys waylaid me on the road to accost and steal from me. Some secondary-school looking boys o. As in, apart from everything, if you no fear my size, you no fear my height? I beat beat am as if I wan kill am. 😦

5. I won’t run from my fellow man. Not until I was in Biu, Bornu State and we headed to catch fish in a small stream recommended by my Hausa roommate who kind of knew the locals and environs well. They’ve caught some before so it was factual. We reach there, e no tey some armed men begin pursue us o. I ran like say I wan die. Literally, I thought I was dead cos of the news of Boko Haram there. Sha, they were civilian JTFs.🙄

6. Girl no fit beat me. It was in primary three. Normally, I don’t cause troubles. But this girl Loveth has been threatening me with fights for no just reason. As the wicked souls in the class may want it, they’ve already staged a ring for the fight. As I came, hanty pushed me. On swifts, I held myself and subscribed to ‘I don’t fight girls.’ She threw a slap and I block with my wrist… my hand nearly break. I just held myself and left. Later I knew she was one Ngwa girl who’s stayed at the village all her life, and she was bigger than us all, and stronger.

Sha I still respected the fact say I no disgrace myself🤭

Did you school at NAUB ?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by KeyEndurance: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
damoobaba:

I'll suggest you buy fearless energy drink to be digesting the sweetness.
I Was Thinking The Same

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Pat081: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Only God knows how many times I have promise God that I will never take beer again in my life but now come see my front with beers this night
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by ciencee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mine was that I always want to be a good citizen of Naija, said I won't cut corner or pay to jump cue, then Buhari and Emefiele showed up and I saw myself paying to get a low number to collect common N5,000/N10,000 from the Bank.
Chai...

11 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Bahamas95(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
unitysheart:

Congrats boss.
Thanks bro.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Pat081: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
E plenty o
1. Anger
2. Late-night sleep
3. Borrowing people money I can’t let go
4. Helping people at my detriment( not that I’m nice, but if you ask me for help, I might do it and will end up regretting and beating myself in private). I’m always moved by sad stories grin
5. MASTURBATION
You see the bolded, I’m the commander-in-chief for the southwest zone grin
that your number 4 is happening to me now I give my atm to one guy that transfers to my account to use it to buy fuel after using his own money he now spend my money not all human beings are to help I will never do that again regretting my action now

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Bahamas95(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Happy for you my man, same thing happened to me in year 1. I hope mine also ends in marriage.
Thanks.

If it's God's wish it would definitely happen.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by 77star: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
thuxzwda1:

Seriously.......the girl is has all the skill set of the fantastic 4
Please, if you don't mind
Can you explain how it happened

U'll be saving some one, because I don't want to fall into the trap as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

H / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.