Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? (23825 Views)

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Carlyboi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Theempath:

Bro, you fit help me with like small data??
No matter how small, I'd appreciate.

God bless you
no problem leave your number
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Theempath: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Carlyboi:

Ha, Omo
God go bless you plenty bro.

God bless you my bro.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by thinkmoney(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Merch:
Unrelated to the topic but at this point in my life to be honest i still can’t pick which is my favorite between ass and boobs, like I’m always confused sad
Me, its ass jo...indisputable
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by oluwaseyi0: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

Gbadebo is not fit to be governor but this one is fit to be our first daughter?

Iyaloja is the first daughter

Wait, what's even first daughter sef?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Theempath: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Carlyboi:

I've dropped it sir.
Thanks a lot
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Carlyboi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Theempath:

I've dropped it sir.
Thanks a lot

Done. Kindly make do and make the most of it.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by eroticecstasy: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

5. I won’t run from my fellow man. Not until I was in Biu, Bornu State and we headed to catch fish in a small stream recommended by my Hausa roommate who kind of knew the locals and environs well. They’ve caught some before so it was factual. We reach there, e no tey some armed men begin pursue us o. I ran like say I wan die. Literally, I thought I was dead cos of the news of Boko Haram there. Sha, they were civilian JTFs.🙄

Damn, I can't imagine myself in this situation.

You weren't running, you flee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by ViceGovernor: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
caandi:
always keep your mind and hands busy with legit things and also pray to God to forgive you and help you
You will overcome; NB: not overnight but gradually that spirit will leave you when you don’t succumb
Thanks so much 🙏

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Sweetvie: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
For me, it's Apple phones. I said I'm going stop using iPhone coz it a waste of money but mehn, when you're in, just forget it.

I said I'm going to stop eating late but mehn, that midnight snacks is a must 🤧
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by karnafiu03(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
1. When I was using a Symbian phone, I said I wouldn’t ever use an Android and that it was fragile and not button-friendly. But I still use Android.

2. I said Apple Phones were a total waste of money and rather than buying it, I’d buy land. Omo, I still buy am. 🫣

3. Say I no go fit borrow money for loan apps. E hook me one day, I borrow o…my voice was beginning to lost. Damn.🫡

4. Would never fight. Not until two boys waylaid me on the road to accost and steal from me. Some secondary-school looking boys o. As in, apart from everything, if you no fear my size, you no fear my height? I beat beat am as if I wan kill am. 😦

5. I won’t run from my fellow man. Not until I was in Biu, Bornu State and we headed to catch fish in a small stream recommended by my Hausa roommate who kind of knew the locals and environs well. They’ve caught some before so it was factual. We reach there, e no tey some armed men begin pursue us o. I ran like say I wan die. Literally, I thought I was dead cos of the news of Boko Haram there. Sha, they were civilian JTFs.🙄

6. Girl no fit beat me. It was in primary three. Normally, I don’t cause troubles. But this girl Loveth has been threatening me with fights for no just reason. As the wicked souls in the class may want it, they’ve already staged a ring for the fight. As I came, hanty pushed me. On swifts, I held myself and subscribed to ‘I don’t fight girls.’ She threw a slap and I block with my wrist… my hand nearly break. I just held myself and left. Later I knew she was one Ngwa girl who’s stayed at the village all her life, and she was bigger than us all, and stronger.

Sha I still respected the fact say I no disgrace myself🤭

Are you still in Biu? Where in Biu?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by LincolnOnyeabor: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
ViceGovernor:

That's a lot of core 👌 is that your account?
Nice to see a fellow core miner on nairaland

Yes it is sir.

Nice meeting you too sir

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by kay29000(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Urbanchampion:
What a question!
There is this lady that I want to leave, twice I have apologised to my wife because she caught me with her, twice I have had accident, either going to her place or going back home, after dropping her off.
When I told my mechanic about her, he told me frightening story about cases like that.
I have blocked and unblocked her severally.
I keep going back....ẹ gba mí

Lol! I feel you. I guess we all have our weakness when it comes to some girls
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Chasito(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by kay29000(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hamachi:
The bolded stop now or

He is probably going to do it right after viewing your profile pic.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Christian07(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Merch:
Unrelated to the topic but at this point in my life to be honest i still can’t pick which is my favorite between ass and boobs, like I’m always confused sad

Confused man
Hw hard is it to relate
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Skyonebaba: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mine is sportybet instant virtual , but here I'm crying after they have finished my money

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by johndho(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mosts people here swore never to do Yahoo. When everybody young we all hated the game but situation don force everybody love the game.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Greystone: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2023
When I was young, I said I would not have sex till I marry lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Tukor1759: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2023
Bahamas95:
I dey do like dat before, I just decided to help him for old time sake.

He apologized to me then after he fvcked me up. I later got what he deprived me of 2months later somewhere else in double folds.
that's kinda of blessing in disguise
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by DrAkpamudehe: 1:23am On Mar 15, 2023
SeaTrade:
Trading.
Use to tell myself I won't end up a trader like my parents,thought I would be offering the world my value in Boeing, NASA or in medicine or Academia,
Well,turned out the world isn't what it seems. grin

Life happens, son. Trading is where your destiny is.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by ViceGovernor: 3:50am On Mar 15, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

Yes it is sir.

Nice meeting you too sir
Looking forward to the airdrop on 20th.
I hope it's huge 🙏
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by bigbootycasanov: 4:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Smoking weed and fucking ashawo with big nyash without condom
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Yungmil: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2023
fabolouz1:
Arguing with the so called obedients
Zombie are u better than us?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Theempath: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Carlyboi:

Done. Kindly make do and make the most of it.

Morning bro. I'm grateful for yesterday, God bless
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Carlyboi(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Theempath:

Morning bro. I'm grateful for yesterday, God bless

You’re welcome.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Wjames440(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2023
In 2011, I saw a lady bought a shoe worth #11,000 and I told her it was a waste of money. Told myself, when I'm okay, I wouldn't waste my money like that. Look at me now... #20k shoes don't look original to me.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by HeightsKE: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
E plenty o
1. Anger
2. Late night sleep
3. Borrowing people money I can’t let go
4. Helping people at my own detriment( not that I’m nice, but if you ask me for help, I might do it and will end up regretting and beating myself in private). I’m always moved by sad stories grin
5. MASTURBATION
You see the bolded, I’m the commander-in- chief for southwest zone grin

Bro I do not know you but that bolded up there,I beg you in the name of God,stop it while you still can NOW!!!!!!!
Honor God with your spirit,soul,mind and BODY.

Check my siggy abeg . I’m 1000% trustworthy
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Versal: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2023
I was never gonna phuck a married woman. Boy, she phucks with passion
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Before you bring your karma gospel, I dont really care if someone should phuck mine.
These things shouldn't be personified
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by 6ixT8: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Johel:

* Masturbation...still doing it to avoid catching feelings, sleeping with different girls, catching STDs,also to last longer than the normal while having sex, to relax and sleep too, to kill unnecessary sexual urge when faced with a sexy lady.

* Smoking cigarettes...I reduced it from 6sticks to 1 or 2, I smoke cigarette just once in a while now like once in a week, 3× in a month depending on the mood tho.

* Over reacting...I stopped over reacting but I do atimes when I'm extremely pissed at someone's irritating behaviours, utterances and attitude, when I over react, I feel this guilt deep down and I try retrace my steps.

After all...we all aim to be better and to do better.

ciga why not weed?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Johel(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2023
6ixT8:
ciga why not weed?

Weed Na my daily bread...I just do ciggy occasionally and not more than 2 sticks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

H / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.