Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? (23820 Views)

What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Isabi4lov: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dating a nairlander grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Blupen(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have always hated handwork, wanted to do business but now see me 25years old man learning barbing, collecting insults back and front from kids, being maltreated like the fool i am, but it's all good my weed keeps me going.....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
accordadoga24:
Na God go help me
Kneel down let me deliver u
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Davefed(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
coldzobo:
I said I wouldn't have anything to do with coding.

Back then, I always had headaches whenever I tried learning java and it made me resent coding.
I dumped it for good and swore never to look back.

Fast forward to today, I'm currently learning python and Im loving every bit of it.

I love how coding challenges me to creatively think of solutions to problems. The way I feel when I successfully solve a problem is second to none.

Lastly, The material used in learning how to code plays a huge role in determining whether one would be a successful programmer or not. This was what made me loose interest in the beginning.

P.S please I need an experienced programmer to mentor me😭😭
Good evening bro. I just started learning HTML, you mind if we can get acquainted?
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by WantsandMore: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
1. When I was using a Symbian phone, I said I wouldn’t ever use an Android and that it was fragile and not button-friendly. But I still use Android.

2. I said Apple Phones were a total waste of money and rather than buying it, I’d buy land. Omo, I still buy am. 🫣

3. Say I no go fit borrow money for loan apps. E hook me one day, I borrow o…my voice was beginning to lost. Damn.🫡

4. Would never fight. Not until two boys waylaid me on the road to accost and steal from me. Some secondary-school looking boys o. As in, apart from everything, if you no fear my size, you no fear my height? I beat beat am as if I wan kill am. 😦

5. I won’t run from my fellow man. Not until I was in Biu, Bornu State and we headed to catch fish in a small stream recommended by my Hausa roommate who kind of knew the locals and environs well. They’ve caught some before so it was factual. We reach there, e no tey some armed men begin pursue us o. I ran like say I wan die. Literally, I thought I was dead cos of the news of Boko Haram there. Sha, they were civilian JTFs.🙄

6. Girl no fit beat me. It was in primary three. Normally, I don’t cause troubles. But this girl Loveth has been threatening me with fights for no just reason. As the wicked souls in the class may want it, they’ve already staged a ring for the fight. As I came, hanty pushed me. On swifts, I held myself and subscribed to ‘I don’t fight girls.’ She threw a slap and I block with my wrist… my hand nearly break. I just held myself and left. Later I knew she was one Ngwa girl who’s stayed at the village all her life, and she was bigger than us all, and stronger.

Sha I still respected the fact say I no disgrace myself🤭
This is why it's not good to judge a man even moreso it's important to note that values r not static, they change depending on the prevailing circumstances, but Nigerians, majority of us r yet to accept this reality....interesting events @op

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Emmaari: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
thuxzwda1:
Before I got married I use to brag that I can't bleep my wife's sister no matter how beautiful she is.........but now I can't get over this gel, she's to pretty and good in bed grin

Lolzzzz ...werey ni bobo ye ooo
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by 1gbdata: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
I will not vote

OBI joined LP and suddenly I became the structure

I voted and waited for my vote to be counted

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by coldzobo: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Davefed:

Good evening bro. I just started learning HTML, you mind if we can get acquainted?
Sure. I need to up my networking game

08083690665 WhatsApp
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by thuxzwda1: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Emmaari:

Lolzzzz ...werey ni bobo ye ooo

Seriously.......the girl is has all the skill set of the fantastic 4
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Kellyson1: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
E plenty o
1. Anger
2. Late night sleep
3. Borrowing people money I can’t let go
4. Helping people at my own detriment( not that I’m nice, but if you ask me for help, I might do it and will end up regretting and beating myself in private). I’m always moved by sad stories grin
5. MASTURBATION
You see the bolded, I’m the commander-in- chief for southwest zone grin
Bro abeg o. I'm also trying my best to stop it, I regret everytime I finished doing it

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by beetown(m): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Natbrowny:
I said i would never f*ck anything fat and now i met someone with a dorathyBBN-esq figure.

Baba i just dey live large. 😂😂😂😂😂
Living large😂

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Kellyson1: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
yemzone:

Choose ass bro. Ass is life.
Bro choose boobs . Boobs is life I swear

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Emmaari: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
thuxzwda1:

Seriously.......the girl is has all the skill set of the fantastic 4

Fire on my blooda, bt play safe no go cast for madam side
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Ashley86400: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
It is well
God knows better

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Frankhendez: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bet9ja Virtual
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kellyson1:
Bro abeg o. I'm also trying my best to stop it, I regret everytime I finished doing it

That one na you . No be me grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by hustla(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ever visit the UK
grin
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by oxiide22(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
DropsMic:
Spend above 100k on a phone. Today I’m using a phone thats way way more than that amount grin grin grin grin
I won't do this too I swear even if i have is an embezzlement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Kellyson1: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:

That one na you . No be me grin
Lol Oga mi. But too much of it is not good o. Anyway enjoy yourself
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Josbreed: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
1. After doing my first ab*rtion with my girlfriend in 2007, I swear say I no go fvck again. Two weeks after the ish, I caught myself doing raw again with her.
2. 2022, I said I go reduce my drinking of Eagle stout and Trophy stout, but as I typing this, I dey beer parlour, both of the drinks no dey, I am Igboya as alternative.
3. February 2022, my side chick ab*rted for me, she bled for over 25 days, was anaemic and dehydrated. I swear say I no go gbensh her again. 4 months later, she called to know if I was home, I said yes, she showed up, my flesh was weak, I fell.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by WhizdomXX(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
1. When I was using a Symbian phone, I said I wouldn’t ever use an Android and that it was fragile and not button-friendly. But I still use Android.

2. I said Apple Phones were a total waste of money and rather than buying it, I’d buy land. Omo, I still buy am. 🫣

3. Say I no go fit borrow money for loan apps. E hook me one day, I borrow o…my voice was beginning to lost. Damn.🫡

4. Would never fight. Not until two boys waylaid me on the road to accost and steal from me. Some secondary-school looking boys o. As in, apart from everything, if you no fear my size, you no fear my height? I beat beat am as if I wan kill am. 😦

5. I won’t run from my fellow man. Not until I was in Biu, Bornu State and we headed to catch fish in a small stream recommended by my Hausa roommate who kind of knew the locals and environs well. They’ve caught some before so it was factual. We reach there, e no tey some armed men begin pursue us o. I ran like say I wan die. Literally, I thought I was dead cos of the news of Boko Haram there. Sha, they were civilian JTFs.🙄

6. Girl no fit beat me. It was in primary three. Normally, I don’t cause troubles. But this girl Loveth has been threatening me with fights for no just reason. As the wicked souls in the class may want it, they’ve already staged a ring for the fight. As I came, hanty pushed me. On swifts, I held myself and subscribed to ‘I don’t fight girls.’ She threw a slap and I block with my wrist… my hand nearly break. I just held myself and left. Later I knew she was one Ngwa girl who’s stayed at the village all her life, and she was bigger than us all, and stronger.

Sha I still respected the fact say I no disgrace myself🤭
You're my hero.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Kingofhoes: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
yemzone:

Choose ass bro. Ass is life.
. Them suppose hang your picture for hall of fame for this talk my bro.

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Timekeeper452: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
I would never use a phone above 100k. Today my phone is more than half a million Naira. Our money lost so much value.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Karleb(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let us sha be thanking God. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by olamilekan9(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
i said no more dating of 9ja girls,except safe nacking..buh omo this my smallie head strong small,25yrs old 2 body count and not too carried away by online stuff(socia-media) and also skilled not ever a liability..i still dey observe sha

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Greenfaces: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Boasting about things God gave me. I really disappoint myself sometimes when i tell people about a particular blessing that could have stayed unknown and in a way i feel it induces envy or ingratitude to God in them. After that i promise myself never to do it again. But before i know it, i am already telling a friend about a new car or a something that's just not necessary to mention.

You know what, the one i did today really pained me and i believe i will never do it again

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by DropsMic(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
oxiide22:
I won't do this too I swear even if i have is an embezzlement

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by ViceGovernor: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Self service..
I think I'm possessed.
Always so guilty and weak after the demonic act

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Merch:
Unrelated to the topic but at this point in my life to be honest i still can’t pick which is my favorite between ass and boobs, like I’m always confused sad
It's breast for me.
Hey I'm a breast man grin

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by adeola1097: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
coldzobo:
I said I wouldn't have anything to do with coding.

Back then, I always had headaches whenever I tried learning java and it made me resent coding.
I dumped it for good and swore never to look back.

Fast forward to today, I'm currently learning python and Im loving every bit of it.

I love how coding challenges me to creatively think of solutions to problems. The way I feel when I successfully solve a problem is second to none.

Lastly, The material used in learning how to code plays a huge role in determining whether one would be a successful programmer or not. This was what made me loose interest in the beginning.

P.S please I need an experienced programmer to mentor me😭😭

How can I get the materials from you bro ? I’ve currently learning C and plan to digress to python soon.
Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by Josbreed: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Starboytwo:
Will never borrow money from Mtn.

Owing 4400, didn’t even know how I did it.
Omo! I dey owe MTNN 3,100 rn.. To avoid borrowing hard o.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? by KarinaSlim(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
I said I will skill up more this year.

Yet I have not even finished the online course I started in February

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

H / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) / Growing Up In Nigeria: This Is How Life Was In The 90’s Vs. How Life Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.